Curious Cat

Sweet Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Say Hi again to these two sweet innocent kittens~

So sorry for the super late update, i hope it's quite long ;)

 

“Si Jin-ah, Si Jin-ah.”

 

Si Jin didn’t realize his girlfriend was already in front of him and she’s waving her hand, trying to get his attention.

Yes, Si Jin’s mind was on another thing, specifically, his mind was trying to focus on looking for someone,

but this morning it’s not Kang Mo Yeon he’s looking for.

It’s another Kang, Mister Kang, Mo Yeon’s dad.

 

Since what had happened last week in front of the same house, Si Jin tried his best to avoid that particular person. Not because he didn’t respect him or what, no totally no, but who in the earth could have a face to meet your girlfriend’s dad after your girlfriend said you kissed her inside a dark movie theater. Even Si Jin was thankful that her dad only gave him a small smirk and nodded before Si Jin decided to bow to him and said his fastest goodbye to them that night.

 

Maybe if i stayed longer, i only had one kidney now. He believed.

 

“Ah….Good morning Mo Yeon-ah.” He tried to act as normal as possible in front of her.

“Good morning too, gwenchanna?” She looked at his face as if she could read his mind.

“Gwen..gwenchanna, let’s go.” He held her hand and they started to walk.

 

It’s the lunch time and today Mo Yeon had her lunch with her bestfriends, Myeong Ju and Ji Soo. 

Both Mo Yeon and Si Jin had decided that they shouldn’t have lunch together everyday because they still wanted to be with their friends also, so twice a week they would spend their lunch with their respective bestfriends. It’s for the healthiness in their relationship also, both of them thought.

 

“So…how’s everything?” Ji Soo opened their lunch conversation, and of course, she directed this question to the only one who’s having a relationship with someone right now.

“Everything? what do you mean?” Mo Yeon kept munching her fried chicken.

“Aiggooo this one, how’s everything? your relationship? your sijin? c’mon we need an update!” Ji Soo showed her curious face.

“Ne Mo Yeon-ahhh, tell ussss jeballll!!”

 

Mo Yeon put her chopsticks on the table and she put her right forefinger on her chin, she looked like she’s thinking really hard to put everything into words.

 

“Everything is alright, he’s sweet, he’s nice, and he kissed me~”

“BWOOOOO???”

 

Her words was cut by her bestfriends reactions.

 

“KISSS?”

“Yaaa Myeong Juuuu shhhh!!”

“A….aaaa mianneee, ommoo, how was it?”

 

Mo Yeon looked down and her cheek getting a bit red.

 

“mmmm, it’s warm, it’s sweet like a lemonade, ommmooo stop it ommmo i feel so shy.”

Mo Yeon covered her face, she could feel her face burned just by remembering Si Jin’s lips on hers.

 

“OMMOO” both of her friends covered their faces also, they looked like three children playing hide and seek only all three of them were the seeker and they were doing the counting.

 

“Wahh Mo Yeonn-aahh, daebakkk, i felt it was just yesterday you told us about your one-sided love”

“That’s true, and now you guys are dating and already kisseuuu kisseeuuu”

 

Both Myeong Ju and Ji Soo giggled while Mo Yeon only put a shy smile on her face.

 

 

“Ahhh…ahh geundaeee” Myeong Ju suddenly turned her back and she opened her backpack that was located behind her seat, she took one magazine out.

 

“I read this one that boys liked to brag about their relationship to their friends, especially about what they’d been doing with their girlfriend, do you think he told his friend already about that kiss also?”

 

Myeong Ju opened a page in that magazine and showed it to Mo Yeon.

 

It was an ordinary female teenage magazine where a lot of lovey dovey articles from unknown sources written, and as someone who’s so into journalism Mo Yeon knew what’s written on that one was resourceless, but one sentence that caught her attention was the part mentioning about “Jealousy”, blame her fast reading skill, she had finished reading the sentence that Myeong Ju had pointed, and now her eyes were on another paragraph.

 

“Girlfriends, you need to make your namja chingu jealous if you want to know how much they love you…If they don’t show a sign of jealousy then you need to start to think about your relationship~ Good luck, girlfriends!”

 

Mo Yeon should’ve known that she shouldn’t trust that kind of article, Mo Yeon should’ve known that those kinds of articles only written to attract teenage girls, she should’ve known.

But curiosity killed the cat.

And in this part, Kang Mo Yeon was that cat.

 

After reading that one, Mo Yeon only replied Myeong Ju’s question with a smile and “I don’t know”, the bell rang sometime after that so they didn’t continue their conversation because after school Mo Yeon needed to finish her project with Si Jin at the library.

 

Between the lunchtime and after the last hour of school, Mo Yeon’s mind was everywhere.

 

She remembered the time when she told Si Jin she needed to cancel one of their dates because she had to finish her class assignments, which that time there were two boys in her group. He just smiled and said it’s okay.

She remembered one afternoon when she was stopped by a group of juniors and they gave her chocolates and told her that they loved her, and it was not even Valentine. He just smiled and said it’s okay.

She remembered one evening when Si Jin was late, another male student approached her and asked her that he could walk her home when she was waiting for Si Jin, she told Si Jin after that. And he only nodded and said let’s go.

 

 

A reality hit her, she just realized that Si Jin never showed her a sign of jealousy, well, the one inside the theater when suddenly he held her hand because some boys were eyeing on her was different according to her.

 

If it’s in reverse condition, i’d be so mad at him and at those girls who’s trying to approach him. HUH.

---

 

Si Jin was now sitting in front of her, both of them were in the computer room to research on something, and Mo Yeon took that opportunity to do some research not for their project, but for something more private.

Then she typed “What if your boyfriend doesn’t get jealous”

and there a lot of answers, different kind of answers written on a Naver page.

 

[+10 368,-192] Don’t worry, he’s feeling secure in your relationship!

 

[+4936,-209] I HOPE MY BOYFRIEND WERE LIKE YOURS, HE GETS JEALOUS EVERYTIME.

 

[+4666,-174] Maybe he’s not that into you, kkkk~

 

[+4160,-174] He doesn’t get jealous? maybe he likes another girlllllll!!

 

[+3663,-109] He loves you don’t worry! he trusts youuu

 

[+735,-36] Maybe you are not THAT attractive so he feels “SECURE” HA-HA-HA

 

 

The answers that got Mo Yeon the most were definitely not the first one.

So, right there and then she tried to test the water.

 

“Si Jin-ahh…” She looked at her boyfriend who’s still busy writing something.

“Hmmm?”

“Tomorrow…i think i can’t go home with you.”

“Hm? why? are you going with Ji Soo and Myeong Ju?”

 

She started to think about that answer, then she remembered something that might be good for a “bait”.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter