Paciscor Pt. 2

Nigrum Cordis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PACISCOR Pt. 2 :/ Deal Pt. 2

 

The next morning Rose woke up with a new spirit and a few wish that she want to negotiate with The Captain and she hope that he will accept it. Once he accepts her wish, she will help him without any objection. She has come out with a few things last night when she woke up from her sleep. She keeps on thinking about her wish when she was stop by the sound of the door of her cell. “Your Highness I was told to you to our Cap’t quarters. Now will you stand up? Or I need to you with force?” he said and smirked at her. “Baekhyun-ah, you don’t have to be so rude” then a tall man come into her view. He is so tall compare to the Baekhyun guy, but she notice that the Baekhyun guy have a pretty hand and both of them is very good looking.

 

They are laughing at each other but they were interrupted by a guy with big eyes. “You two stupid pirate! He wanted to see the Princess. What are you doing?! Playing around with each other?!” he said and stretched out a hand for Rose. When she was standing up he released her hand from the chain and ties her hand using a cloth slowly not to injure her. “We’re sorry... it just he keeps on making me laugh.” Baekhyun said to the new man. “D.O, you won’t tell him right?” Ask the other man. “I don’t know. I think he might figure it out already that you guys keep on playing.” He said and walk to the stairs to bring Rose to Sehun.

 

 

Sehun was talking with Kai when D.O calls him. “I assume that the two are joking with each other when you arrived?” “Yes. Why don’t you just let the others her? Why did you tell them to her?” D.O asks him because he was annoyed by them. “Sorry Kyungsoo. So Jongin please watch our crew I have a business to attend to.” He said and takes Rose hand and start walking to his quarters. When the door to his quarters is locked, Jongin and Kyungsoo walked slowly to his door then after a few second Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined them. Soon all of them are standing, kneeling in front of Sehun’s door.

 

Sehun walks to his table and reach for something under his table. “I-“ “Ihavesomethingtostay.” Now Sehun is looking at her face with a questioning look. “What did you said?” “Ihavesomethingtosay?” Sehun keeps on watching her and trying not to laugh at how she talks to him. “I didn’t hear you. Can you repeat? This time slowly.” He said and walk to Rose and looking at her eyes. “I… I have something…” “Something?” she nodded at him. “I have something to say to you and it is really important.” She looks at him to see his reaction when he gives a nod she takes it as a sign to continue.

 

“I want to have a parley.” “Parley?” he asks her and smirked at her. “Well your majesty. There is nothings to be parley on between us.” He said and sits on his bed. “Well there is actually… and I find the need to parley because of it… and not only that… I think it is something really good for the both of us? Wait… not only us… but your crew too?” and this time he looks at her with interest and gives a sign for her to continue. “Well… I feel that it is not fair for me if I choose one of your options without having anything as my backup plan? Last night I come up with something and that is why I find the need to parley.” She said and looks at him for any sign of disagreement. “Well, go on.” He said. “Well… first of all… I want you and your crew to promise me if I choose the options you will follow my conditions.”

“That’s all?” he ask her and she nodded at him. “Deal.” “Well… okay. My condition is, I would like it if your crew didn’t make fun of me.” When she said this he raised a brow. “Well they make fun of my title as a royalty. And I find it really disturbing that they call me ‘Your Highness’ a lot, and I feel like they are indeed making fun of my status.” Sehun feels angry at the Princess when she talks about it and he felt like she’s trying to make sure that he and his crew know their status. Rose was fast to pick up the way his look changing when she is talking about it. “Wait… I don’t mean it that way. What I meant is, I’m not in my palace right now. So if you can, please make them stop calling me in that way? It makes me feel wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter