Chapter Four

Taste Of Your Own Medicine

Hanbin scowled lightly as he grabbed a drink from a passing waiter, sipping on it as he traveled through the room looking for Junhoe.


A hand caught his elbow and he turned around quickly, letting out a sigh of relief. “Yah,” he scolded jokingly, “Jung Chanwoo, you scared me!” Chanwoo smiled at him brightly, bringing him in for a tight hug.


“I’ve missed you, Hanbin,” he cooed, tightening his grip. Hanbin squirmed, his face buried in Chanwoo’s neck.


“You’ve gotten too tall,” he sulked, voice muffled. Chanwoo laughed and let him go, grabbing his wrist and leading him over to Junhoe and the others.


Hanbin scanned them and nodded approvingly, especially at Junhoe. “You all look hot as hell,” he said in satisfaction, “Perfect.” Junhoe smirked, bringing Hanbin’s hand up to his mouth and placing a long kiss on the back of his hand.


“And you look as exquisite as always, Hanbin.” Hanbin snorted and rolled his eyes.


“Forever the flatterer, JuJu.” Junhie gave a brief laugh before his eyes landed over Hanbin’s shoulder and he gave a small sneer.


“Time to put the plan into action.” Yunhyeong smiled and walked over to Hanbin, sliding an arm around his waist firmly, pulling Hanbin against him.


“It’s good to see you again, Binnie,” Yunhyeong purred, ducking his head to place his mouth by Hanbin’s ear.


Chanwoo went to Hanbin’s other side and grabbed his abandoned drink, taking a gulp from it before his lips and kissing Hanbin’s cheek.


“It’s good to see you again too, Yoyo,” Hanbin smiled, hand unconsciously reaching up to pat Chanwoo’s face affectionately, “And all of you, as well.” Donghyuk, who was tucked away at Junhoe’s side, emerged with a sweet smile, “Hanbinnie, it’s been a while.” 


“It has,” Hanbin said from under Yunhyeong’s arm. “Tell me, is Junhoe as good in bed as I remember?”


Donghyuk blushed and giggled, “He’s plenty amazing to me.” Hanbin burst into a peal of laughter, leaning harder against Yunhyeong, uncaring of the burning gaze he felt on his back.


Junhoe snorted softly, “I would like to think I got better.” Hanbin winked at him suggestively, hearing footsteps walking up behind the group.


He exchanged a mischievous look with Junhoe before loudly proclaiming, “You were already plenty good to me, if you got any better I’d toast to Donghyuk’s good fortune.” The group burst into laughter as Donghyuk flushed red, Hanbin giving him a teasing smile.


“Babe,” Jiwon’s voice came from behind them and a hand tugged him from Yunhyeong’s grip and into Jiwon’s chest. 


Hanbin turned his head, “Hey, Jiwonie,” he said before Jiwon swooped in and kissed him on the lips in front of everyone. Hanbin sighed and closed his eyes in bliss, uncaring of the eyes now watching them.


Jiwon pulled back with a dark look and his lips while Hanbin was still dazed. “Let’s leave the party and go home,” Jiwon murmured against Hanbin’s ear.


Hanbin gave a small, hidden smirk and pouted, “But I wanted to hang out with JuJu and Yoyo.” Jiwon frowned at him, eyes becoming stormy.


Chanwoo butted in, “Aw, you didn’t want to spend time with me? My heart is hurt!” Hanbin giggled at Chanwoo and he continued with a sly look and a wink aimed at Hanbin, “You should kiss it better.”


Jiwon’s face went cold and he interrupted before Hanbin could reply, “It was nice seeing you all again, but Hanbin and I will be going now. Goodbye.”


He dragged Hanbin away, anger making static ring in his ears and making him blind to the triumphant looks the group exchanged.


Hanbin happily let himself be dragged along, face carefully blank and as they passed by Jeihyun, he gave her a sneer and winked before flouncing out of the entrance with her outraged face imprinted on his mind.


As soon as the valet led them to their car and left, Jiwon pinned Hanbin to the side of the car. “What the was that?” He snarled, broad body trapping Hanbin’s slimmer one against the metal frame.


Hanbin tilted his head in mock-confusion. “What was what?” He asked sweetly, looking at Jiwon with doe eyes. Jiwon narrowed his eyes at him and shot a hand out to push against Hanbin’s throat, gradually putting pressure on it. Hanbin gasped, his eyes falling half-closed as shivers ran up and down his body.


“Jiwon,” he moaned breathily, arousal slowly curling up his body and making him hard. Jiwon looked at him indifferently, raising an eyebrow.


“You want to try answering that question again, baby boy?” Hanbin’s lips fell open at the nickname as he rutted against Jiwon lightly.


Jiwon tutted and pinned Hanbin’s hips still, Hanbin’s breath hitching at the feeling of Jiwon’s against his. Jiwon looked at him cooly, waiting for his reply.


“Well?” He said calmly, squeezing his hand. Hanbin bit his bottom lip, arching up.


“A-ah,” he whispered quietly, “I-it wasn’t anything. I was just being nice.” Jiwon stopped abruptly, seeing the small smirk on Hanbin’s face.


“Kim Hanbin, you little ,” he breathed in disbelief as Hanbin’s smirk grew.


He separated from him and unlocked the car. “Get in the ing car,” he growled, “We’re going home.”


Hanbin’s smirk faltered at Jiwon’s aggressive tone and, for the first time that night, Hanbin thought he might have gone too far. “Jiwonie,” he said uncertainly, staring at him with puppy dog eyes.


“I’m not telling you a second time, baby,” Jiwon crooned, “Get in the car.” Hanbin got in timidly and Jiwon slammed the door shut, getting into the driver’s seat and speeding off.


“You’re in so much trouble, Kim Hanbin.” Jiwon said darkly, eyes focused on the road with his knuckles clenched white on the steering wheel.


Hanbin winced slightly and they drove back in tense silence.