Chapter One

Taste Of Your Own Medicine

Hanbin marched into their apartment, fury coursing through his veins as he took his shoes off roughly and ripped his jacket off, throwing it onto the couch carelessly. His boyfriend, Jiwon, trailed after him, equally as frustrated. 

"Babe," he exclaimed exasperatedly, "It didn't even mean anything! You're overreacting!" Hanbin whirled around, face cold and stony. 

Jiwon winced at the icy anger directed at him and held his hands up in defense as Hanbin spat at him, "I've asked you hundreds of times already to stop flirting with other people. Yet, you still do it!" 

"I was being friendly, I wasn't flirting with them," Jiwon protested heatedly, "I wouldn't when I'm already dating someone!" 

Hanbin sneered, "So winking at the waitress and brushing her hair behind her ear was just 'being friendly'?" He scoffed in disgust and threw his hands up in the air, turning on his heel and marching away from his boyfriend. 

"What a kind guy you are," Hanbin called out viciously, "Anyone would be so lucky to have you." He strode into their guest bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it.  

"You can sleep by yourself tonight," He shouted, ignoring Jiwon banging on the door. 

"Babe," Jiwon cried out, jiggling the locked doorknob, "Let's be reasonable about this!" Hanbin ignored him and walked into the bathroom, starting up a shower loudly until he heard Jiwon sigh and walk away. 

Hanbin angrily cleaned himself, fuming. "I can't believe I trusted him when he said he would stop," he mumbled to himself, washing his hair roughly. 

An idea slowly popped up in his mind and he slowed down, fury dampening. "Maybe... just maybe it would work," He mused out loud. 

He smirked, "I may have stopped once I started dating Jiwon, but there was a reason why I was able to leave so many broken hearts trailing behind me in high school." 

He got dressed in an oversized shirt and boxers, unlocking the door and entering into his and Jiwon's bedroom. Jiwon was sulking on the bed, looking up and his face lighting up at the sight of Hanbin.  

"Baby." He breathed out, relieved. He got up and hugged Hanbin to himself tightly around the waist, tucking his head into Hanbin's neck. 

Hanbin hugged him back, rocking them back and forth. "Jiwonie," Hanbin began cutely, "I overreacted and I won't do it again, okay?" 

Jiwon sighed against him, "Okay. I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore. I hate it when you are." He leaned back to look Hanbin in the face and kissed him on the lips gently.  

"Let's go to sleep, okay?" Jiwon said against his lips, pressing soft kisses in between the words. Hanbin hummed softly and led them to bed, slipping under the covers and turning off the lamp. 

"Goodnight, baby," Jiwon whispered in the darkness, spooning Hanbin from behind. 

"Goodnight, Jiwon," Hanbin replied, already thinking about what to do. 

I'll need to call Jaewonie tomorrow, Hanbin thought, smirking inwardly, Prepare for a taste of your own medicine, Kim Jiwon!