Chapter Two

Come To Me

“LETS GO! LETS GO!” I hear Jin yelling from the corridor.

“ May I ask where it is we are going?” I say.

“ You’re joking right? Please tell me you’re joking” he says with irritation.

“Yeah, im not. So where are we going.”

“I know you saw nana on TV and all but damn she really made you forget.”

“Can you drop the nana subject, just tell me where the hell we are going!”

“First of all watch your tone please, secondly, we’re going to japan JK.”

CRAP. I had completely forgotten about the week we would be going to japan. We still had two concerts in japan, and had planned to stay the rest of the week to tourist around, so how in the hell did I forget something so important.

“Ahhh, that’s right. Sorry for the outburst hyung, I guess I’m not in the best of moods these days” .

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just go pack real fast we leave in twenty.

Japan, I haven’t been there In a while. Even though so much of japan reminds me of her, I could never complain about going there. The city nights, the adventures, and all memories I hold dearly of my visits make me feel at ease.

 

NARITA AIRPORT ( Lisa POV)

“YA! Quit pushing Rosie, I’m trying to sleep”.

“You’re always so sensitive when you’re sleepy. How cute are you”, she chuckled as she knew she was bothering me.

After such a long time of having promotions in Japan, I’m finally excited to head back to Korea. I love japan, but I have seriously been craving gamjatang for a week now.

“Nalalisa! Time to go! Take out your passport,” yelled jisoo unnie.

No! No! This can’t be happening….

“Guys, my passport isn’t here.”

“YAH! What do you mean it’s not there!” said our manager.

“I mean I put my passport in here before we left the hotel, but it’s not in my purse”

“Lisa, you have to be more careful. Do you know how important your passport is!” our manager yells.

“I’m sorry…. I’ll keep looking”

After thirty minutes of frantically looking through everything I realize I’m not going to find it. I wonder how much trouble I’m really going to be in. I can see our manager having a heated conversation over the phone due to the current situation.

“Okay, so this is what is going to happen. Lisa apparently your passport isn’t back at the hotel so you either lost it or it was stolen. Nonetheless, you won’t be heading back with us to Korea, I’ve arranged for you to stay a couple more days here in japan. The rest of the girls will be heading back and as they have schedules to attend. I’ll free your schedule for now and ill head back to japan in three days to get your situation figured out. You need to not be so careless as this has really been an inconvenience.”

I feel her tone of disappointment and feel worse than I did before. I was so ready to head back to Korea too, but I guess the gamjatang will have to wait.

“Well, we have to go board now, but a car will be here for you in about twenty minutes to take you back the hotel. Be careful, someone should be there and in case you need anything call this number. See you in a couple days.”

I hug the members off and watch them go. I guess in the end I get to have a little Japanese adventure on my own, maybe I’ll sightsee while I’m at it. A one-person vacation doesn’t sound bad to me, although I wish my girls could join in.

 

Jungkook (POV)

Finally made it to japan. I love plane rides and all but sometimes I forget how tiring it is to constantly be traveling, good thing this wasn’t a long flight.

“Alright, let’s go get our bags I want to go eat I’m so hungry!” I sigh as I feel my stomach growl.

The other members just laugh at my hunger pains and head for their luggage, as I head outside the airport and wait for our ride to show up. I suddenly feel someone bump into me and all I see is a bag hit the ground.

“Crap, im sorry. I didn’t see you there. Ahh let me help you up,” says a pretty, tall red head girl with way more bags than she can handle carry on her own.

“Ahh don’t sweat it, you honestly seem to be struggling with your stuff. Do you need any help?”

“Ah no I’m fine. Thank you though” she says as she tries to move to the side but fails in moving all of her things. I don’t know when I became so nice to strangers, maybe because she’s attractive but I feel compelled to help her out. I grab two bags from her hands and move them easily. When I look at her, her cheeks are pink and I realized maybe I’ve embarrassed her.

“You look really familiar,” she says as I’m turning to return to the other members.

“You think so”, I chuckle. “People say I have a very forgetful face, so I’m surprised” I jokingly say.

She smiles, and my smile just naturally follows. Now that I think of it, she looks familiar as well but I can’t put my finger on where I’ve seen her before.

“BTS” she yells as her eyes sparkle, as if she just discovered she won a prize or something. “I’m from Blackpink, I knew you looked familiar, I guess you face isn’t so forgetful after all” she says before letting out a giggle.

“Blackpink huh? Who would’ve thought” I smile. “Well hello Ms. Blackpink. I’m Jungkook from Bts, nice to officially meet you.”

She takes out her hand to shake mine and stares me dead in the eyes with a sweet type of smile I’ve never seen before. “Nice to meet you Jungkook, Although I like the nickname let me introduce myself properly so you don’t keep calling me Ms.Blackpink,” she laughs.

As I grab her hand to shake it back she continues her powerful stare, full of confidence she says “Lisa, my name is Lisa.” She looks down at our hands and smiles and looks back up at me as if a little shy. “ Ah my car is here, maybe we’ll see each other some other time. Maybe not” she chuckles. “Let’s see what happens”, she smiles as she gets in the car, thanks me and waves goodbye.

 

Hmm… maybe I’m just smitten because I find her extremely attractive but meeting someone new doesn’t seem like such a bad idea anymore. Either way I doubt I’ll see her again, at least not in this type of setting.