Final

Elevator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Daniel finally got off from his individual schedule and was on his way to the MBC studio to meet up with the other Wanna One members. They have rehearsal for the final promotion of 'Energetic' and he definitely did not want to miss a thing. The manager dropped him off at the front of the studio and suggest that Daniel go on to the studio first because he has quick call that he has to make. Daniel nodded as he was used to going back and forth and he definitely knew that route to the music studio room.

Daniel went to the front of the elevator, but saw another figure there. She was a small woman with a long, dark-chocolate brown hair. She was wearing a greyish blouse one-piece skirt with matching shoes and purse. Daniel couldn't see her face because her back was turned, so the taller male awkwardly went to the elevator and stood in front of it, standing few meters behind her. He was curious to see the woman because the perfume that she was wearing was his favorite scent. The woman started digging through her purse to look for her phone, but her make-up pouch fell out from the purse, and her items scattered around the floor.

The woman gasped and got on the floor to pick-up the scattered objects.

"I will help you." Daniel said as he got on the floor as well.

"Ah, thank you." The woman said and turned to face him.

However, Daniel became speechless and his entire body froze when he recognized the beautiful woman; it was Sandara Park of 2NE1.

"Daebak!" Daniel gasped and he couldn't tear his eyes off from the beautiful goddess, just in front of him. He had been a huge fan of 2NE1, especially of Sandara Park. He didn't expect that he would run into his idol in the middle of the broadcasting studio. He felt grateful to be a successful fan of an idol and couldn't hide the silly smile that was tugging at the corner of his lip.

Even Dara seemed to notice that the handsome male was Kang Daniel of Wanna One. She was an awkward in social setting, unless she becomes friendly with the people. She knew him, but didn't know what else to say to the hot, trending-idol.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" Daniel exclaimed, and suddenly stood up from his place, startling Dara at the process. "I'm Kang Daniel from Wanna One. It's a pleasure to run in to you... I mean to see you here. Um, do you know who I am?" Daniel asked, holding out Dara's lipstick in his hand.

"Y-yes, of course." Dara said.

"Uwah, this is great!" Daniel exclaimed. "I feel so honor to be known by Sandara Park. Sunbaenim, I'm your fan since you debut."

"T-thank you." Dara said politely to the younger. "Nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too!" Daniel bowed again. "Oh, and this. Here you go." Daniel politely gave the lipstick to her and smiled at her.

"T-thank you." Dara took the lipstick from the younger and bowed to him.

Daniel also greet her with another bow and Dara the same thing to him as well. They kept exchanging multiple bowed to each other and accidentally bumped their forehead together at the process.

"Ow..." Daniel and Dara said at the same time, rubbing their forehead. The two idols laughed awkwardly at the situation.

At that moment, the elevator stopped with a 'ding' sound and it opened from the other side. Daniel took a step back and politely gestured at Dara to go inside first. Dara bowed to the younger and went inside the elevator, and Daniel followed after as well.

"Which floor are you going?" Daniel asked.

"I'm going to the 6th floor." Dara answered.

"Me too!" Daniel said and pushed the 6th floor button.

The elevator closed and the two idols took their place. They were in the same elevator, but standing far apart from each other. There was a huge gap in between the two idols and the silence surround them. Dara was looking at her phone and Daniel would exchange glance at Dara from the side with that stupid grin in his face. He still couldn't believe that he was in the same elevator with Sandara Park.

The light in the elevator started blinking, so Daniel and Dara glanced up at the ceiling. The light started blinking rapidly when it was almost reaching the floor and this was concerning the two idols in the story. The elevator started to make a rumbling sound from the floor and it was getting louder as the elevator started moving up. Suddenly, the elevator made few violent shakes when it reached the 5th floor and the lights in the elevator completely shut off.

"Sunbaenim, are you okay?" Even when the elevator stopped, Daniel decided to check on Dara first. "Sunbaenim?"

There was no reply from the female idol. Daniel immediately turned his head to the side where Dara was with him earlier. He saw a dark shadow of Dara, crouching on the ground and covering her head with her hands.

"Dara sunbaenim!" Daniel said and went to her.

Dara's small body was trembling immensely and she was sobbing from the corner, on the floor. Daniel could definitely hear that her breathe was panting heavily and her entire was visibly shaking to his eyes. She had squeezed her eyes tight in the darkness and continued to stare down on the floor, sobbing nonstop. Daniel didn't know what to do, but he knew that she was probably shocked and scared at the unexpected situation.

"Please... get me out of here... I want to leave... I want to leave... help me... help me..." Dara kept repeating the same word in sobbing voice.

"I will get both of us out here!" Daniel said and banged on the elevator door. "Hello? Is anybody out there? There are people stuck inside the elevator? Hello? Hello?" Daniel continued to bang on the door, but nothing.

He glanced back at Dara, who was still shaking at the corner. Just looking at her state made him feel uncomfortable and the sight was unbearable to him. It definitely tear his heart apart to see his bias looking so distorted and lost. Daniel knew that he had to do something, but there was nothing. He saw the security button on the elevator and pressed it.

"Hello? Is anyone out there? There are people stuck in the elevator. Help, please help!" Daniel continued yelling at the button, but no reply. He was starting to get frustrated and felt angry at himself for not being able to do anything for Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter