I'm not gay, but I love you

I'm not gay, but I love you

tumblr_otgg0wKYi01txzzkxo1_r1_400.giftumblr_otgg0wKYi01txzzkxo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_otgg0wKYi01txzzkxo3_r1_400.giftumblr_otgg0wKYi01txzzkxo2_400.gif

Chanyeol nodded along to what Chen and Yonghwa were saying, listening intently before a certain mullet head caught his attention, he wanted to laugh at his small lover but he had to keep himself composed, they were on camera and he knew they really couldn’t do anything or they would get caught.  So instead he just smiled lightly and leaned on Sehun as he stole glances of the beauty that always captivated him.

 

And to say Baekhyun was a little bit bored was an understatement. THough he loved interview and being in the spotlight, talking, he honestly hated doing these kind of interviews for music programs. Simply because he can’t be with Chanyeol and he had to be professional. God he hated being professional. Shifting on his feet, he turned slightly and looked towards the back and the others. His eyes caught Chanyeol’s and smiled slightly at his gorgeous lover before as sneakily as he possibly could, he blew him a kiss.

 

Chanyeol raised a little brow at the other and then blew one back, leaning towards Sehun a little to make it seem as it he was leaning to whisper something to him, but he kept eye contact with Baekhyun the whole time. He wanted so badly to kiss Baekhyun right now but he couldn’t he had to wait. He didn’t want to wait. Being a HUGE portion of the idol community was taking a toll on their relationship, they had barely even gotten time for proper kisses and he was starting to crave for the feeling of Baekhyun’s lips moving against his properly, not just their cute little fluffy kisses that they sneak all the time.

 

Baekhyun saw the kiss and smiled softly to himself. He kept his eyes locked with Chanyeol’s for a moment longer before he turned back. Tilting his head, he listened to the rest of their scripted conversation before joining the others in saying bye, waving his hand happily. After this, it would be prepare for their stage and record it and then, well who knows what. He honestly couldn’t remember if they would then end the show or was their more performances before winners were announced. Not that he cared. He just wanted to go home and shower; removing all his makeup and curling against his lover and falling asleep.

 

Chanyeol waited until they were allowed to go backstage and then sighed happily as he took Baekhyun’s hand and pulled him to the dressing room, wrapping his arms around the boy’s shoulders before burying his face in his neck. “You're getting too risky Baek, you know we can't be doing stuff like that in front of cameras.” He said softly and then pulled back to look down at his lover. “Now you got me thinking about kissing you, that's not fair!” HE pouted a little at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun held onto Chanyeol’s hand as the other led him back to the dressing room. Once safely away from the cameras, he let himself relax and be wrapped up in Chanyeol’s arms, laughing softly. “I’m sorry.” he said. “But you’re the one that was staring at me. What was I supposed to do?” he asked. Well he knew what he was supposed to do and that was not blow a kiss. But it was just instinct to blow Chanyeol a kiss because he loved him. Sometimes he forgot they were on TV. Pulling back, he stared at him and smiled softly. “Kiss me?! No you can’t!” he said and covered his mouth, being careful of his makeup and the lip gloss so carefully covering his lips.

 

Chanyeol pouted more at the other’s words and let out a whine. “Please Baek? Just a small kiss I promise.” HE pleaded softly and took both of Baekhyun’s hands into his and bit his lip. “I really don't want to wait until we get home tonight to kiss you, because it's so far away from the time to go home and I might get distracted and slip up during recording.” He said before looking around and then gave Baekhyun his signature puppy dog eyes.

 

Baekhyun shook his head quickly, even at the puppy dog eyes. “No! The noonas will kill me if I mess anything up!” he said and huffed, giving a slight cute pout. “And you’re a messier kisser! And you haven’t brushed your teeth yet and I saw you eating those sour cream and onion chips before the interview! No way am I kissing your onion breath!” he laughed with a small smile.

 

Chanyeol frowned and stepped back from Baekhyun and looked down, defeated. “Fine…” He mumbled as he folded his arms over his chest, the comment about being a messy kisser hurt, Baekhyun had never really kissed him long enough, or deep enough to find out just how he was while kissing, he knew how to keep things clean.

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol for a moment before lowering his arms and smiling. “Don’t look so defeated.” he said. “We can kiss when we get home.” he said and nodded. “And after we shower and change and get ready for bed. Sweet kisses and cuddles right before bed. Ah that sounds perfect.” he said and gave him the ‘Ok’ sign. “So smile Chanyeol! Ah, we need to get ready to go on!” he said as he noticed the other members getting ready to exit the room. “Come on!”

 

Chanyeol sighed heavily and nodded, not bothering to even put on a smile as he made his way out of the dressing room to go wait at the side of the stage, shoving his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the wall.

Kyungsoo pursed his lips as he walked over to baekhyun and slapped the back of his head lightly. “You don't even realize how badly he wants you, and you just shoot him down so easily.” He said and then tsked, shaking his head at the main vocal. “Damn, what a shame.”

 

Baekhyun jerked and reached up, holding the back of his head as he stared at Kyungsoo in shock. “What the hell was that for?” he asked confused, brows knitted. Listening, he turned back to look at Chanyeol for a moment before looking back at Kyungsoo. “We’re at a music show, this is a horrible time to want me. Besides, it’s not like he doesn’t get me all the time. We spends loads of nights and even afternoons together cuddled up.” he said and snorted. “He’s just pouting because we have to wait before we can have our cuddle time. He’ll get over it.”

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and sighed as he walked past Baekhyun and rubbed his temples. “God how can someone so pretty be so stupid. Must be all that eyeliner.” He mumbled to himself as he went over to pat Chanyeol’s arm reassuringly. “He's just slow, you know that. Sometime you just need to give things a little push.”

Chanyeol looked down at Kyungsoo and nodded slightly, “yeah I guess.” HE said as he shook his head. “It's whatever, I’ll figure something out for when we get home.”

 

Baekhyun frowned as he turned and watched Kyungsoo walk away. He was confused. What was wrong? Did he say or do something that wasn’t right? How was he to know if no one told him. That wasn’t very fair. He huffed, arms crossing as he watched the interaction between the two and shook his head, turning away. “Whatever. Stupid.” he muttered. Sometimes he wondered if any of the members had any real brains. If they did, they hardly used them. It was really simple. Don’t speak in riddles and just be honest. Don’t make things complicated. Then again...they were all pretty complicated, weren’t they?  It was a thought that had Baekhyun sighing heavily. But he pushed it away and as the lights dimmed on stage, he followed the lead of Suho and Chen and got up on stage, taking his spot. Time to performing and get this over with.

 

Through the whole time on stage Chanyeol was plotting, trying to figure out what he was going to do with Baekhyun when he got home. There was the cold shoulder act, or.. He could take drastic measures and.. No.. Baekhyun would probably slap him for that. He shook his head sometime during the choreo and made it seem like it was just part of the dance, he had to do something though. If he chose the drastic measure… He needed to be prepared for the worst from Baek.

But maybe the worst from Baekhyun was better than not being able to really kiss him.

 

The lights dimmed as the song ended and Baekhyun made his way off stage panting. He thought it went really well. Their best performance yet. Now that it was over the rest of the broadcast seemed to pass by in a blur ad before Baekhyun knew it, they were back home and everyone was rummaging about to get changed and ready for bed. Walking into the bedroom, he hummed softly as he started stripping, getting ready to grab the shower when the next member was done.

 

Chanyeol had been pacing in the hall, going from the bathroom door, to the door of his shared room with Baekhyun. He had chose the more dangerous route and he was second guessing himself, he knew that Baekhyun would try to grab the bathroom next but he couldn't wait untill them, he needed to act now or he wouldn't be able to do anything. He took a deep breath and then opened the door to their room and shut it behind him quietly, biting his lip as he walked over to the almost Baekhyun and wrapped his arms around him from behind. His head moved down to nuzzle his neck gently before he started peppering little kisses along it, his hands keeping Baekhyun trapped in his embrace.

 

Baekhyun had just managed to kick his pants off when the arms wrapped around him. A smile graced his lips and he turned his head some, tilting it to the side with a chuckle. “Hey.” he greeted. Biting his lip, he shook his head some. “Yeol what are you doing?” he asked confused and whined softly. “Come on, I’m stinky and I need a bath.” he said and patted the other’s arms lightly. “Let go.”

 

Chanyeol hummed in response and shook his head lightly, trailing kisses over Baekhyun’s neck and jaw as he bent down a little to pick him up, carrying him over to the dresser where he propped him up on the surface of it. “I don't care if you're stinky and sweaty Baek.” He mumbled as he stood between his lovers legs and cupped the back of his head, pressing his lips firmly to the smaller plush lips.

 

Baekhyun let out a gasp as he was picked up and carried to the dresser. He wiggled in Chanyeol’s grasp before sitting back when he was lowered. “Chanyeol.” he huffed out. “I car-” He was cut off as Chanyeol kissed him. Groaning, he struggled, trying to pull their lips apart. Small hands pressed against Chanyeol’s broad chest, pressing against it hard. “S-stop it, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes as he kept his lips pressed against Baekhyun’s, he his thumb over his lover’s cheek soothingly, not really wanting him to panic as he slowly started moving his lips tenderly over Baekhyun’s, pushing back against Baekhyun hands with his chest.

 

The fact that he wasn’t released pushed Baekhyun to panic. He struggled hard against Chanyeol, wanting desperately to get away from the other. He hadn’t really meant it, but he brought his leg up with the intent of using it to help push him back on the dresser and possibly crawl away. But in the process he ended up kicking Chanyeol in the groin.

 

Chanyeol cried out and tears immediately, collapsing onto the floor as he curled into a ball, his hands reaching down to cup his now aching . “F- Baek. You didn't have to kick me!” He gritted out through clenched teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, god he was in so much  pain, this pain was worse than having blue balls. Which happened a lot.

 

“Oh my god!” Baekhyun gasped, a hand covering his mouth. “. Chanyeol I’m so sorry.” he said as he slipped off the dresser and knelt down. “I didn’t mean to kick you. I swear.” he said, resting his hands on the other’s back. “ are you okay?” A stupid question he knew, but he didn’t know what else to ask.

 

Chanyeol shook his head quickly and hissed out of pain as he pushed himself up with his hands, leaning over on his knees as he breathed heavily. “No i’m not okay Baek! My hurts.” he huffed out as he pressed his head down onto the floor and groaned lowly. “ this was a stupid idea…” He mumbled, hoping Baekhyun wouldn’t hear him, his head was now pounding because of the pain that was traveling through him.

 

“I’m sorry Chanyeol. I’m so sorry.” Baekhyun whispered as he sat back. “I…” he bit his lip, chewing on it lightly before slowly standing. “I’ll go get an ice pack. Okay? Just stay there.” he said. Nodding to himself, he sprinted out of the bedroom in his underwear, heading for the kitchen. He barely avoided colliding with Kyungsoo as he moved to the fridge and opened the freezer drawer and pulled out one of the ice packs in it.

 

Kyungsoo furrowed his brows as he followed Baekhyun into the fridge, worried about his state of dress. “Okay so you didn't run into a wall this time so.. Why do you need ice? What the heck happened?” He asked as he raised a brow and looked Baekhyun over. “And why the hell are you running around in your underwear??”

 

Baekhyun turned and looked back at Kyungsoo as he closed the door. “I was on my way to the shower and Chanyeol came in and put me on the dresser and kissed him and I tried to get away and I accidentally kicked his .” he said with a soft whimper. “And now he’s on the floor and pain and I’m bringing him the ice pack so the pain can dull.” he told him and started back for the bedroom.

 

Kyungsoo made a face and then followed behind the obviously distraught Baekhyun and frowned. “ Wait wait wait… You can talk about his so vulgarly… but you won't do anything but peck his lips?” He asked and then grabbed Baekhyun by the arm. “Before you go in there.. Think about how long you two have been together. Think about the fact that apparently he just tried to jump you.” He said and then let go of the other and shook his head as he walked off.

 

Baekhyun stopped and looked back at Kyungsoo and frowned. “I…” He watched the other go and stood there, thinking. He wasn’t entirely sure what Kyungsoo was trying to get out. They had been together for a while. And pecks and cuddles, that’s what their life was about. Was there actually more to a relationship than that? This was a bit confusing. What did Kyungsoo mean. Shaking his head, he sighed and started walking again. That would have to wait. Right now he needed to get Chanyeol his ice pack. Walking back into the bedroom, he gave a sad smile as he walked over. “Yeol. I got the ice.”

 

Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun as he leaned back against the bed, he smiled slightly but then groaned again as he shifted slightly while reaching out for the ice pack. He couldn't even speak, he felt too much at the moment to say anything, and Baekhyun’s facial expression scared him. He took the ice pack and hissed as he pressed it down onto his crotch, shivering at how cold it was.

 

Baekhyun handed over the ice pack and watched him carefully. “I’m really sorry Chanyeol.” he whispered, apologizing once more and sighed. “I mean I wouldn’t have even moved if you hadn’t…” he trailed off and shook his head. “Never mind.” he said and waved his hand. “I’m going to go take my shower now. Ah, I’ll tell Suho what happened and I’m sure he’ll know how to handle this better. He’s been kicked plenty of times.” he said with a soft chuckle. He gave Chanyeol a once over once more before he turned and headed out of the room.

 

Chanyeol bit his lip as he started to get up and sat on the bed. “W-wait Baek..” He called out after the elder and then winced slightly as he ran a hand through his hair lightly. “I-I'm sorry.. I just, it's been so long and I wanted to kiss you so badly.. Every Time we would kiss I thought about it and I just.. I'm sorry Baekhyun.” He mumbled as he looked at the other with a pained yet apologetic look.

 

Baekhyun paused and turned back to look at Chanyeol with a soft frown. “Yeol.” he whispered. He walked back over and carefully sat back down on the bed next to him. “I…” he started before shaking his head. “Don’t be sorry. I should have told you in the beginning.” Baekhyun sighed as he reached over and took Chanyeol’s hand. ‘I’m not gay.” he said. “But I love you. I don’t know why, but I do. But it’s really hard for me to do a lot of the stuff you want. Like deep kisses and stuff. I like the cuddles and the soft pecks. Because we’ve always given each other those and it’s stuff I do with the other members.” he explained. “It’s not...it doesn’t mean anything to me that way. But to want more than that...means….means so much.” he whispered. “I don’t know if I can. I don’t know if I’m ready for that step.”

 

Chanyeol’s face fell as he listened to Baekhyun speak and then looked away, his eyes getting watery again. “So.. You’re not gay.. But you love me? How does that even work baek?” He asked and then puffed out his cheeks as he laid back on the bed. “You don't know? Baekhyun.. We have been together for years now… You can't tell me that you haven't thought about it before, wanted it before…” He whispered in a pained voice. HE didn't want to know if Baekhyun had not actually thought of him that way ever, it would honestly hurt him a lot to hear him say that. He was in love with him, deeply and passionately in love with him, the man he once called his best friend.

 

“I’m not and I haven’t.” he whispered. “I don’t know how it works Chanyeol I know I love you. You mean so much to me. But I don’t look at guys and think ‘Oh he’s hot’ or ‘oh I’d him’. It’s not something I do. And I’ve never watched gay before and I’ve never thought of doing that with you.” he said gently. “I mean how many nights and days have we spent together? Haven’t you ever noticed? I don’t even touch myself.” he told him as he watched him. “I...I’m not scared I just...sometimes the thought just sickens me and I don’t know why.”

 

Chanyeol teared up at Baekhyun’s words and bit his lip as he pushed through the pain while he stood up and pushed past Baekhyun. “I-I can’t do this..” He whispered dejectedly as he limped out of the room and to the kitchen, then sat himself in one of the chairs as he started to cry, tears dripping down onto the kitchen table as he lowered his head onto it. He did his best to stay quiet do others would leave him alone. He felt heartbroken, the man that he needed didn’t even want him in the way he  had thought he had…

 

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun whispered. He watched the other limp out of the room and felt such a horrible pain in his chest. “I…..” he whispered and looked down at his lap. “You’re so ing stupid Baekhyun. Such an idiot.” he hissed to himself. Taking a few deep breaths, he stood and left the bedroom and headed for the shower. He heard the water still running and knew someone else was in there, but he didn’t care. Opening the door with ease, he walked in and closed it behind him with his mind set on joining whoever it was to wash away the pain and disgust he felt.

 

Upon hearing the door open and close Minseok peeked out from behind the shower curtain and blinked at Baekhyun. “Uhm, hi?” He said and then tilted his head, curious as to why the younger was in here with him and why he looked like he just watched a dog die in a movie. “Baek are you Okay?”

 

Baekhyun lifted his head and looked at Minseok and took a deep breath. “I think...Chanyeol is going to break up with me. Because I….” he trailed off and closed his eyes. “It’s it horrible? To love a man but not be gay?” he asked.

 

Minseok frowned and then sighed softly. “It isn’t.. But leading someone on is. Plus if you love another man.. And want to be lovey dovey with another man that's called being gay honey.” He shook his head as he tsked and then motioned for Baekhyun to join him. “Come on, we can talk about it more but you stink.”

 

“That’s not it.” Baekhyun huffed as he kicked off his boxers and slipped into the shower with Minseok. “I never led him on.” he said. “That’s never my intentions. I do love him.” he said and huffed. “It’s just, the thought of having with another man is very….very off putting. But my hearts says….” he paused and stared at the other before sighing. “Never mind. I don’t even know why I’m trying to defend myself. It doesn’t matter.” he whispered.

 

Xiumin sighed and stepped aside to let Baekhyun in the shower and then ran a hand through his own hair. “Maybe you should listen to your heart for once Baekkie.. Having with a guy, it's actually not that bad… If you have someone with experience in your life then it's actually very pleasurable.” He said and then ruffled Baekhyun’s hair gently. “Just think about it hm? Give yourself some time to actually think about it, maybe you’ll change your mind. Maybe go read an a or watch some gay . Just once.”

 

“It’s a little late now.” Baekhyun said and sighed softly. “I should have been told this earlier. Now, I’m probably going to lose Chanyeol. Then what’s the point? I don’t like men!” he said in frustration. “I just like Chanyeol. I love Chanyeol. So much.” he whispered and chewed on his bottom lip.

 

Xiumin sighed softly and then grabbed Baekhyun by the shoulders. “What do you like about him?” He asked and stared at the other. “Do you like what he does for you? Or do you like how he makes you feel?” He asked seriously and raised a brow at the younger.

 

Baekhyun whined and looked up at the other and whined softly once more. “I like how he makes me feel.” he said. “When we cuddle at night it feels so good. And he’s so warm. And our kisses are so fluffy and adorable and it makes me feel so giggly inside.” he said and watched him with furrowed brows. “I hate not being with him. I don’t feel….like me when he’s not here, by my side.”

 

Xiumin nodded and smiled softly. “Love makes you feel that way, Gay isn't just a label Baekhyun, I really hope you know that, being Gay doesn't change who you are. Yeah you love Chanyeol, he's a guy….. He has the biggest out of all of us in the dorm and if you don't snatch that up then someone else is going to. You know how Yeol gets when he's depressed… He drinks to forget.” He said and patted Baek’s shoulder lightly. He really hoped that something would happen between the two, Chanyeol was always so grumpy and Baekhyun acted like a spoiled little ditz. They both needed to get laid.

 

Baekhyun stared at him and nodded his head slightly. He grabbed a rag and started washing himself as fast as he could. Hopping out, he grabbed his towel and opened the door, running out. “Chanyeol!” he shouted, running down the hall and out towards the living room and kitchen. “Chanyeol, I need to talk to you!”

 

Chanyeol hadn’t moved from his spot at the table, his sobs had subsided a while ago but now everything was just sore. He could hear the voice of his lover but it hurt to hear it, he didn't even bother to lift his head as he called out hoarsely. “I’m in here.. What do you want to talk about Baekhyun?” He asked, trying to keep his voice steady as he rubbed at his eyes.

 

Running into the kitchen, following the voice, Baekhyun ran to the table and skidded to a halt, nearly falling from his slippery wet feet. Panting softly, he stared at Chanyeol for a moment before reaching out to take his hand. “I want to talk about us.” he said gently. “I realize what I said wasn’t...well it wasn’t nice.” he said. “I was trying to so hard to figure out how to explain things to you that I didn’t need to. I just...needed to listen to my own heart. Not my mind.” he said. “Please Chanyeol. I want to talk. I don’t want this to be the end of us.”

 

Chanyeol frowned as he lifted his head and looked at Baekhyun, sniffling lightly as he shook his head slowly. “Baek.. You should have been listening to your heart in the first place.. That’s all i’ve ever done with us, You have no idea how many times my mind tells me that wanting you like I do is against the norm and wrong to almost every elder in korea.. But it's you.. God baek..” He whispered softly and shook his head again. “You have no idea what I would do for you.. No it wasn’t nice.. What you said hurt me alot. I am Madly in love with you Baekhyun, you're my muse…” He said sadly as he looked over at Baekhyun finally, his eyes puffy and red.

 

Baekhyun looked over Chanyeol’s face and he felt...he felt his heart breaking. That’s the only words he could describe the pain he felt in his heart as he stared at the other. His heart was breaking. He ed up. He ed up so much and there was a possibility that it would never be the same with them again. But he had to try. He couldn’t just not try and fix this. Moving closer to Chanyeol he cupped his cheeks in his hand. “I love you, Park Chanyeol.” he said firmly. Leaning in, he kissed him, lips pressed firmly against Chanyeol’s in the first real kiss he had ever had with the other.

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun for a few moments before the elder spoke, his heart skipped a beat in his chest at the words and then he swore it almost exploded as Baekhyun leaned in and kissed him. He was frozen, this was their first real kiss, and Baekhyun had initiated it. He parted his lips against Baekhyun’s and leaned into the kiss, his lips slowly moving over Baekhyun’s as he reached to place his hand over his lovers.

 

Baekhyun had to admit, this still scared him This still wasn’t something he was used to. But this was Chanyeol and he didn’t want to lose him. He wanted to have Chanyeol with him forever, even if that meant doing something outside of his comfort zone. He would do it. For him. It took him a moment before he moved his lips with Chanyeol’s slowly getting the hang of the kiss and simply enjoying the warm and fuzzy feelings it was bringing to him. This wasn’t as bad as he thought it was going to be. Turning his hand, he wrapped his fingers around Chanyeol’s and held it, giving it a gentle and reassuring squeeze.

 

Chanyeol laced his fingers with Baekhyun's and nervously pulled him closer, snaking an arm around the elder’s waist as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss a little, keeping his lips moving slowly over Baekhyun’s as he let his eyes flutter shut, now that reality had finally set in for him, that this was absolutely happening.

 

Baekhyun shifted closer to him and kissed him more. His head tilted to the side and a soft moan left him as the kiss was deepened more. He pulled back from the kiss slowly and bit his lip as he looked over Chanyeol for a moment. He reached out with his free hand, he his cheek gently. “I’m so sorry Chanyeol.” he whispered. “For hurting you. I never meant to do that. Please believe me.”

 

Chanyeol let out a shaky breath when Baekhyun pulled back and he opened his eyes, he wanted to lean back in and kiss him again, Baekhyun’s lips were so soft and delicate against his… He loved it, but Baekhyun spoke before he could start leaning back in. “I-I know..” He said softly and sighed heavily, his voice still husky and gravely from crying. “You’ve always been horrible with your words..” He said before letting out a half laugh, then chewed on his bottom lip as his eyes drifted down to gaze at Baekhyun’s lips. There was nothing more in the world that he wanted right now than to kiss Baekhyun again and make those gorgeous lips of his swollen and red.

 

Baekhyun laughed softly and nodded. “Yeah. Even after all these years I still at it.” he said with a smiled. He shifted closer and ran his free hand over Chanyeol’s arm and up to his shoulder. “How is your groin? Is it feeling better? Maybe we should go back to the bedroom and rest.” he suggested. It was honestly just an excuse so they could snuggle in bed and maybe kiss again. Baekhyun wouldn’t be opposed to that.

 

Chanyeol chuckled deeply and then nodded as he bit his lip, shifting in the seat slightly so he could get off the chair and stand. “Still a little sore, but I think there's no permanent damage.” He teased lightly and then rubbed at his eyes with his free hand, then nodded and gently pulled Baekhyun back towards their bedroom. “You need to get dressed for bed Baek, if you stay in that towel there's no telling what I would do.. “He whispered that last part mostly to himself but he didn't care if Baekhyun heard.

 

Baekhyun walked with him back to their bedroom and hummed at the comment. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to hear that, but he did ad it frightened him, but there was also another sensation that went through. One of excitement maybe? The more he tried to do what Xiumin suggested, the more he was feeling these weird feelings, that he had never felt before. And he liked them. Walking into the bedroom, he closed the door behind him before making his way to the bed. He shifted and dried off his body with his towel before dropping it to the floor and crawling into the bed. Sitting back, he smiled at the other and motioned for Chanyeol to join him. “Come here.” he called.

 

Chanyeol watched his lover as he moved in the bedroom, his mouth went dry as Baekhyun dropped the towel and crawled into their bed, they had bought a big bed for the both of them after they had gotten tired of sleeping in two beds pushed together like high schoolers Never in even his wildest dreams would he have ever thought that Baekhyun would be lying in their bed like this. He nodded and moved over to the bed, moving the covers out of the way so he could sit beside Baekhyun and slip an arm around his bare waist. Sure he had seen Baekhyun before, but they had never cuddled while Baekhyun was ..

 

Baekhyun smiled and scooted over so Chanyeol could join him. Sighing softly, he leaned against him and rested his head against his chest. “This always feels nice. Cuddling with you.” he said. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking hard on a few moment, he let out a soft sigh, making up his mind on his internal debate that he was having. “I love you Chanyeol. So much.”

 

Chanyeol smiled softly and leaned closer to Baekhyun, nuzzling his nose into his hair as he sighed softly. “I love you too Baekhyun” He said softly and he pulled the blanket over them so Baekhyun wouldn't get cold. He his finger’s over Baekhyun’s side for a moment, trying to not let his fingers wander as he leaned down to press a gentle kiss to Baekhyun’s lips. “Thank you for trying..”

 

Baekhyun smiled softly and kissed his lips back happily. “I have to.” he whispered. “I have to try because I don’t want to lose you.” he said gently. He reached up and his cheeks gently and sighed softly. “I want to eventually do things with you Chanyeol I really do. Can we go slow?”

 

Chanyeol nodded gently as he smiled softly and moved his hand up to his lover’s cheek gently. “I don’t want to lose you either Baek.. I really don't.” He whispered as he pulled the elder closer and lightly pecked his nose. “Of course we can.. Baby steps okay? We can try things out as we go along and see how they go.”

 

Baekhyun nodded his head, his eyes closing as he leaned against Chanyeol He reached up and the other’s chest gently and leaned up and kissed him softly. “Can we try sleeping together? I’ve seen you before. But I would like for us to sleep . To get used to the feeling.” he suggested.

 

Chanyeol nodded lightly and kissed Baekhyun back gently, resisting the urge to nip at Baekhyun’s bottom lip as he pulled away. “Yeah we can do that, Just don't mind anything that pops up okay?” He said as he tugged at his shirt and pulled it off before reaching down to push off his pants and his boxers carefully, kicking them out from under the covers.

 

Baekhyun laughed softly and nodded. “I won’t. Just don’t try and stick it anywhere.” he teased. He say back and watched as Chanyeol stripped, smiling softly as the clothes were kicked out of the way. Laying back on the bed, he let his eyes look over the other carefully, smiling. “You’re very….I like it.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled softly and nodded as he curled up against Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s waist. “This is weird.. But.. It’s a good weird, I like it.” He said softly and pressed a soft kiss to the curve of Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Don’t worry.. After getting kicked it the today i’ve learned my lesson….. For now.”

 

Baekhyun whined and smacked at his chest lightly. “I said I was sorry. I honestly didn’t mean to kick you Chanyeol.” he said and pouted. ‘I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” he said and nodded. Resting his head on Chanyeol’s chest, he smiled and closed his eyes once more, sighing contently. “Night.” he whispered.

 

Chanyeol smiled softly “I know baby, I was just teasing~” He said as he pecked the top of Baekhyun’s head gently. “Goodnight baby, See you in the morning..” He whispered softly.