CHAP1.

I Still Do.

 

“Please please, I...I will leave.. I will leave.. I beg you don't do such harsh things to him..Please.." Sohyun who was on her knees kept crying, tears couldnt stop flowing down her face. Her mind now was in a total mess. 

“Glad you know where you stand. You don’t deserve to be with my son in the first place, you money digger. Don’t think I didn’t know your motive. All you want is the money, you little filthy beggar!” Mrs Lee spat right at her face.

Sohyun looked up, speechless. All those things she just said wasn’t true, she never once eyed his money. She really loves him from the bottom of her heart.

“Don’t even try to contact Hoya in any way because if I find out, I will make sure I will make your life a living hell. I mean what I say. You get me? Leave quietly and don’t come back.” With that, she walked away.

Sohyun who was still on her knees, crying uncontrollably.  "Hoya...." She choked on her tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where’s that girl? What’s taking her so long! Promised me she won’t be late and now is already 10 minutes past one!" Hoya muttered as he kept glancing down at his watch. He took out his cell phone and dialled her number, but no one answer.

Sohyun was in the taxi with her luggage all packed already, her hand was holding on to her cell phone. Hoya name flashed on her phone screen and her hand trembled a little. She slowly turned her head and looked out of the taxi finding an irritated yet at the same time charming Hoya standing outside the cafe waiting for her.

"Miss? Do you want to go now?" The taxi driver asked her but she gave no response as she continued to stare outside. 

Hoya continues to call her, "Pick up the phone..." Sohyun wanted to listen to his voice for the last time so she decided to answer his call. "Babe! Where are you? I had been waiting for you since 20 minutes ago, are you arriving soon?" A tear fell down Sohyun's cheek as the line was silent. "Babe! Are you ok? Did something happen? Where are you now?" Hoya was shouting on the line in a worry tone. She wiped away her tears and swallowed the lump in before she start to speak, "Don’t worry nothing happen. I’m fine. “She made her voice as cheerful as possible and luckily it didn’t make Hoya suspect anything. She paused. "Hoya ah~ I love you." She covered to muffle her cries. "I love you too Babo! Now faster come, I’m freezing!" 

Hoya was grinning from ear to ear and Sohyun saw everything, she knew that this would be the last time she will see Hoya smiling so happily. The call ended and Sohyun slowly put down her phone from her ear, she took a last glance at Hoya. *I am sorry. Please forgive me and don’t forget me. Remember our good times together forever, I love you. *

"Airport please”, the taxi driver nodded and started the engine. The cafe got smaller and smaller as the taxi sped away. 

Sohyun looked at her home screen and it was a picture of Hoya and her smiling like idiots. That was taken during her birthday. She smiled at the beautiful memories and tears start to roll down her face, *Will miss you so much* She Hoya face on her screen slowly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT SQ82098 TO CALIFORNIA" 

Sohyun was dragging her feet to the departure hall. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to rush back to the cafe and meet Hoya so badly. But she had no choice, she had to leave.

"LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT SQ82098 TO CALIFORNIA"

Sohyun sighed and she gave her passport reluctantly to the officer, he nodded and she proceeded in to the departure hall. She was hoping for the impossible at that moment. She hope someone would tell Hoya about her leaving and Hoya will be here to stop her from leaving; she hope Hoya would  called her name right at this instant and she will run into his arms. Sohyun turned around and knew that it won’t happen. 

The air stewardess greeted her but she gave no acknowledgment. She stepped into the plane with a heavy heart.

"Goodbye Hoya." Sohyun whispered. 

---------------------------------------

Hoya had been waiting for Sohyun for the past hour but she yet to show up which make him worried. He tried calling her phone but it just kept going to her voicemail. He called her phone again and this time her phone was off.

He was about to leave the cafe and head to Sohyun house to look for her. Just then, his phone rang. He abruptly answered the phone without looking at the caller ID, "Sohyun!" but his face fell immediately when he realised is not Sohyun who is on the line. "Mum...." His voice cold and low.

Mrs Lee was pissed at the name he just mentioned but she composed herself and spoke calmly, "Where are you? Come back home now! I had something important to tell you." 

"Not now. I have something important to do, just tell me later once I get home." Hoya was on the way to Sohyun house. "I say NOW! Nothing is more important than this. So be here quick, we have guests." 

Hoya sighed as drive his car around, to the direction of his house. He was feeling so vexed at the moment as he run his fingers through his hair, "Sohyun ah, where are you now?" He was really anguished since that last phone call with her, he never heard from her again and her phone was off making her uncontactable.

Sohyun on the other side was sleeping in plane; her tears were dried up after crying silently for hours. "Hoya..." she mumbled in her sleep.

 

 

==================================================================================================

 

CHAPTER 1 IS UP! 

DO SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE COMMENT AND UPVOTE MY STORY! ^^ THANK YOU!