Sunggyu x OC

Can You Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Can You Smile?

 

It’s the first of December again and as always, I’d meet him at his favorite spot, at his favorite café. He smiles sweetly as usual as I approach him.

“Hey Sunggyu Oppa.”I greeted him with a smile but he didn’t bother looking at me.

“How are you?”He started talking with that gentle voice. “I hope you’re doing fine.”

“I’m fine, how about you?”I responded as I stare at his small eyes.

“Me? I’m fine… but… I still wish that we can be together forever.”He said as his smile slowly disappears. He looked at my direction and sighed. I felt great pain as he said those words.

 

‘He still loves me.’ I thought as I turn my head down and just look at the table.

“The first time I saw you, you were crying.”He said.

“You still remember?”I looked up and saw that smile again. His eyes are hidden once again.

“How can I forget that? You were crying your eyes out when I found you in the playground. You were there, alone.”He chuckled and looked away. “I went closer and handed you my handkerchief but instead, you stood up and hugged me. You ruined my new t-shirt.”

“Oh… sorry about that.”I got embarrassed as my face turned red in an instant.

“Isn’t that funny? You don’t even know me that time. At first I thought you’re just a fan who’s pulling on an act to hug me but when you said those words… I laughed.”He said without removing his eyes from the busy street. “Sorry mister, I just needed someone to cry onto… those words… funny.”

“Stop saying it!”I demanded but he just chuckled.

“And after that… we became close. I didn’t tell you what my real name is until some crazy fan pulled your hair and trash talked you. You cried and cried that time. You didn’t talk to me for a month. You kept on declining my calls or even replied on my messages. I was hurt but at the same time, guilt is killing me.”He swiftly brushed his hair away from his eyes and sighed.

“It’s because you lied. You didn’t trust me.”I said in a low voice.

“I know it’s my fault.”He said then smiled. “But I was able to pull everything off when…”

 

“When you confessed in public.”

“When I confessed in public.”

We both said at the same time. I gig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter