Two

Rerun

Dahyun can't believe she let her lover go, she feels lost in despair it was perfect until the accident, Dahyun could get drunk off of Sanas scent, the last kiss goes through her mind, hugging Sana, Sana pulling her into her embrace their relationship was a flower that never bloomed it could have been better. In the past month Dahyun was stuck in her house, still had the feel Sana was there, Sana regained all her memory, love lingering in her mind from Dahyun now she remembers what she needs in life and its Dahyun, her eye smile, cheeks, everything about her was perfect and Dahyun felt the same about Sana, she remembers their first kiss, in the school garden, that's now just a distant memory unless they can get each other back. They have each other's numbers, it's just too awkward they can't read each other's minds. The thing is, Sana got a girlfriend, Eunha. She seemed so precious and hard to break up with.

"Dahyun you can't just skip school, I understand it's hard and you are just left into despair, but I want to help! One week at school, if you don't like it then you can leave, I swear you'll like it." Dahyuns brother came over and encouraged her after the incident happened she just stopped going, she didn't want to face losing someone again.

She nodded slightly to try out.

They had bought the stuff, and Dahyun walked to school with her brother, her eyes puffy, still crying about her lost love.

She walked in school looking down.

"Heres your locker." He said pointing.

Dahyun opened it and put her books in, she then heard a locker swing open loudly and furiously.

"Please just go! I don't care if you like me, I'm taken!" A girl yelled in fury.

That scent, that voice.

Minatozaki Sana.

Dahyun closed her locker quietly.

Sana glanced over to where the person walked over to and met eyes with Dahyun.

"D-Dahyu---" Sana got cut off by Eunha who was dragging her.

Eunha was overly protective, which Sana didnt like.

~~~

Yesterday was extremely boring, listening to lectures and things you know about really annoying.

A boy came rushing in "Guys come to the hallway!"

"Don't come into our class like that anymore! Now class..." By the time he finished all the students had gone, including Dahyun who was walking slowly behind, she didn't care.

"We are breaking up, you're too protective I have someone else in mind too," Sana said coldly looked over near the crowd and then walked away.

Sanas always the talk of the school Dahyun muttered in her mind, she doesn't like seeing someone she loves being crowded and in distress.

But who does Sana like?

"This is your fault! Because Sana loves you, no wonder everyone hates you." Eunha went over to Dahyun and cornered her.

"Wh-what?" Dahyun asked in confusion.

"Don't play dumb with me, Kim Dahyun." Dahyun was trembling.

Eunha punched Dahyun in the eye and stomach, then drop-kicked her leaving Dahyun on the ground, paralyzed in fear, eyes getting hazy as she passed out on the ground.

"That girl crazy"

"Dahyun seems so innocent, she has only been here for a day."

"She's passed out! And bleeding."

~~~

Dahyun woke up in the infirmary, vision blurry.

Eyes puffed has bruises, bleeding still in immense pain.

The reason Dahyun was in solitude, pain mentally and physically.

~~~

She walked home and heard someone crying, she walked near where the crying was coming from, it was under a table. There was a young boy crying.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked.

"I lost my Mommy..." He said as Dahyun his head comforting him.

Dahyuns Mom/Mum d: used to sing her a lullaby when she was distressed.

Dahyun started to sing softly as the younger boy nuzzled his head into her chest as Dahyun was cradling him.

Sana was walking past them as she left to go home, she heard the soft singing and remembered the times Dahyun would sing lullabies to her when she'd have a nightmare, pulling her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

The boy's mother came.

"Mommy! Noona found me and sang to me!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Don't mention it,  I'm Kim Dahyun."

"Are you ok? You have a black eye." The woman asked.

"Oh uh just at school, a girl punched me it's no big deal."

"Ok, I'll see you around. thank you again, Dahyun." She thanked once again and left.

~~~

Although Sana broke up with Eunha she said she was interested in someone else, Dahyun has these feelings lingering in her mind, Sanas like a drug she needs her, not to mention what Eunha did to Dahyun.

Dahyun walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror looking at the bruises and black eyes, she broke down curled up in a ball on the cold marble phone.

So cold,

If only it was like this all the time,

Closing my eyes on this floor, refreshing,

Forgetting about the world.

Dahyun was on the floor crying, she was asleep until she woke up to banging on the door.

She walked over and opened the door.

 

Sana?

 

Sana was standing there looking down and fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hi?..." Dahyun decided was the words to say.

Their eyes locked as Sana looked up.

"Why did you come?" Dahyun asked, tilting her head.

"I miss you, Dahyun."

The words lingered in Dahyuns mind.

She stood there dumbfoundingly.

Dahyun pinched herself.

This wasn't a dream.

~~~

 

An update! Its reallyyy short update, hope you like it "Your wish is my command!"

Have a nice day-night~!