Final

I Live Alone

A long tiring day of jiu jitsu, and now Seungri has to go to Youngbae's house. His body aches all over, muscles hurting from exhaustion. He feels sticky from the dried sweat on his skin, but it didn't matter; he gets to see Youngbae. He's one of the guests in the show I Live Alone along with their bandmate Daesung and their dance choreographer Yoon Jingsu. Seungri's especially excited since been a while since he went to Youngbae's house.

"Oh! He's here!" Daesung cheerfully greeted with his signature eye smile.

Youngbae chuckled. Seungri was walking arrogantly in his jiu jitsu uniform, always proud of his blue belt.

"Look at you," Youngbae said, grinning. "You look cool."

Everyone knows Seungri loves compliments--but if it came from Youngbae, he's extra happy. It seemed Seungri's body didn't hurt anymore; Youngbae's words were like magic.

"Where are you going?" Daesung asked, sitting on the black leather couch beside Youngbae, both in their pajamas. "The cameras are rolling, you know."

"Gonna shower," he said, walking towards the bathroom door whilst untying the knot of his blue uniform.

Daesung giggled. "Unbelievable. The first thing he does upon coming here is to shower."

Seungri smirked. Youngbae's house is basically his second home. He can use the things there as he pleases. He didn't need to worry about a change of clothes, too--Youngbae already stacked clothes for him to wear whenever he sleeps over. No need for formalities anymore.

After a hot shower, Seungri changes in on his pajamas and joined the rest of the gang. They ate dinner that Youngbae cooked, played around for a bit, competed over some alkkagi game, and now, they're asking Seungri to show some of his jiu jitsu skills to Youngbae. How can he say no? Seungri quickly changed to his uniform without second thoughts and demonstrated proudly.

"You're going down," he said to Youngbae, preparing for their match.

Youngbae couldn't help but laugh. Seungri was so childish.

Seungri then locked his inner thighs and legs to Youngbae's, his hands on the man's broad, muscular shoulder. "I'll show you guys a move that I've been practicing lately. I'll flip him over to his back," he said with a smug grin. Daesung and Yoon chuckled.

And with some great force, Seungri flipped Youngbae over. "There ya go!" he said, now positioning himself on Youngbae's back, tightly holding the guy back with his arm.

Seungri wasn't even sure if Youngbae felt threatened. He was just gripping on Seungri's arm giggling. His blond hair's on Seungri's face, his sweaty back pressed against our panda's tummy. Uh-oh. Not good. Seungri could smell Youngbae's shampoo mixed in with sweat. His natural scent playing with Seungri's sense of smell. It didn't help too that Youngbae's back and were pressing against his crotch. Seungri feels hot and bothered now.

"What the," Youngbae murmured.

Seungri gulped. His manhood was growing hard and Youngbae could feel it poking him.

"Ri, what the ," he whispered, careful not to let everyone know his boyfriend's was erect and throbbing.

"S-sorry," Seungri said sniffing Youngbae's hair.

"Hey, stop that!" Youngbae whispered.

Seungri couldn't help himself. Youngbae smelled good, and it's been a while since he laid his fingers on him. Youngbae was too busy preparing for his comeback; Seungri's been lonely.

"Seriously, stop that, Ri. There are cameras here," Youngbae struggled to let go. Seungri's been stronger lately. The boy's grip on him was powerful.

"Let's do it," Seungri whispered on his ear. His lips touching it. "Now," he breathed heavily.

"You ing crazy?" Youngbae whispered.

With a deep breath, Youngbae clutched the arm on his neck and pulled it away from him in one go. Now he's standing, looking down at Seungri, a faint blush on his ears. The boy's bulge was so apparent on his blue uniform, so Youngbae hurriedly picked up a pillow and threw it on Seungri's crotch.

"You're dead," Youngbae mouthed to him before walking away.

Seungri sighed. What will he do now with his ?


xxxx

 

"Thank you for today," the last of the crew men bowed.

Daesung and Yoon already left, only the staffs packing up their things. Youngbae just stood there smiling, waiting for the last guy to leave.

"Goodbye," he said as he held the door.

Seungri gulped.

"You," Youngbae uttered as soon as the door closed.

Seungri thought of running away, but then again, there's only one exit and Youngbae was blocking it.

"You crazy ," Youngbae walked closer to him. Slowly.

"H-hyung," uttered Seungri, his smile almost breaking. He took a step backwards with his hand shielding his face. "Have mercy!" He said, eyes now closed. But as Seungri waited for his doom, a few seconds passed and there was still no hand that will slap him back to his senses. Seungri then opens his eyes, and to his surprise, Youngbae was sitting on the sofa, elbows leaning on the armchair. His palm was on his head and his eyes were staring at him intently. Youngbae looked y. He could see the man's chest through the slightly ed pajama shirt.

"Sit," Youngbae said, voice low, almost whispering.

"..what?" Seungri felt parched in the throat. Thirsty as his bulging crotch.

Youngbae's eyes were piercing. "I said sit," he said, gesturing to his lap. "Sit here."

Seungri felt blood rushing to his ears.

As he takes baby steps towards Youngbae, he could feel his heart uncontrollably beating. Youngbae looked so alluring. Finally. Finally he gets to touch his boyfriend. He sat on Youngbae's lap, sweat rolling down on his temples. For some reason, he couldn't look him in the eyes.

"What do you wanna do?" uttered Youngbae. His hand was slipping in on Seungri's pajama shirt, grazing his hand against Seungri's abdomen.

"..what?" Seungri uttered.

"You want to , right?" Youngbae teased with a playful smirk. "Just earlier, you were as a ing dog. Now you look so bashful. What happened? Where did all that boldness go?" He chuckled, his hand kneading Seungri's chest. "You even rubbed against me in front of the cameras. You had some balls doing that."

Seungri grew even harder. Oh how badly he wanted Youngbae. Now. But he couldn't tell him. He was too embarrassed.

Youngbae bit his lip, smirking. "You're really hard, huh?" He said as his hand slides down on Seungri's groin, fondling it. The back of his hand was grazing on the boy's hot bulge. Seungri closed his eyes in pleasure.

"Touch me.." Seungri murmured. "There."

"What's that?" Youngbae asked with a naughty smile. "I can't hear you."

"T-touch me."

"Where?"

"There."

Youngbae chuckled. "Where? Tell me exactly so I'll know."

Seungri gulped. He was itching for Youngbae's touch. He wants him so badly.

"M-my . Touch my .."

With those words, Youngbae's manhood stood erect. Seungri was just too adorable.

"Mkay," he uttered as he prepared to push Seungri down on the leather couch. He was now on top of him with a devious grin, kneeling, his hand on the sofa, the other, pulling down Seungri's pants. "I'll your brains out all night long 'til you pass out. I'll you 'til you can't anymore."

Seungri gulped. Youngbae was at it again. His other persona when he's in bed. The man completely changes when he's in the mood.

And there it is, Youngbae's warm rough hand was seizing Seungri's pulsating rod. He started pumping it with great force; up and down, touching every skin. Seungri was muffling in his moans, lips tightly shut as Youngbae gradually picks up the speed, skillfully pleasuring him with just one hand.

"You're liking this too much," Youngbae said biting Seungri's ear.

"Nngh.." Seungri moaned. His was already dripping wet with pre-. One more and he'll shoot his load. But Youngbae stopped. Seungri lied there with a frown. "What's.. the matter..?" he asked.

"Uh," Youngbae breathed out.

He was frozen stiff on his knees. Eyes directed at somewhere.

"What's wrong?" Seungri was utterly confused.

He traced the direction of where Youngbae was staring, and Seungri's heart nearly skipped a few beats. Daesung was standing at the doorway, eyes widened. 

"I-I left my phone.." Daesung stuttered from shock.

And just like that, their awaited night alone together was once again posponed.