Truth or Dare

Love Hate

 

As they walked in their rooms. Jiyeon suddenly slip on a banana peel. She landed on top of someone and their lips accidentally touched.


Jiyeon opened her eyes only to find out that she landed on top of Myungsoo, the guy she hates the most. She just hates him. She hates everything about him for some odd reasons.

 

Jiyeon immediately stood up and gave him a death glare. “I’m warning you” Jiyeon said.

 

Myungsoo was shocked at what happened and he actually likes the ‘kiss’. He is now determined to make her his. Girlfriend.

 

*Her lips was so soft* Myungsoo thought.

With that innocent face of her, I can’t believe that she has that kind of personality

 

*What just happened?!  Did I just kiss that jerk?! That playboy? Uhh. My innocent lips* Jiyeon cursed under her breathe.

 

As they walked inside the classroom, Jiyeon sat besides Hyomin and Myungsoo sat besides Woohyun. “Okay calss, I’m your new Korean Teacher, my name is Lee Yuna. You can call me Ms. Lee”

 

The class has no interest until…

 

“Since, it’s just the start of the class and I’m not yet familiar with you kids…let’s have same fun! We’ll play truth or dare. So are you kids in?” Ms. Lee excitedly said.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

What’s with this woman? She’s so corny and who is she calling kids?!. I can’t even. I don’t even like standing up. Too lazy. Aigooooo

 

“Aish! What is this?” Myungsoo said.

 

After a while…

 

*Spinning the bottle*

 

The girls were very excited because the bottle pointed at myungsoo. “Hi my name is Kim Myungsoo, I’m in the popular group Infinite!” He said calmly but he still seems annoyed.

 

“Okay, I choosedare, gimmmmeee” He said with a smirk that made all the girls in the room scream with delight except for Hyomin and Jiyeon.

 

“Just look at that guy, he’s so full of himself” Hyomin said to Jiyeon. Jiyeon on the other hand was just staring outside the window enjoying the scenery.

 

“I hope someone asks me to do something that I can relate to Jiyeon, I want to get to know her” Myungsoo thought.

 

 

“Hug the one you’re interested in class!” Woohyun shouted. “Kyaaa~ I hope it’s me!” “Omo, who’s the lucky girl?!” The class stared whispering to themselves and you can here them buzzing around.

 

Myungsoo smirk a little while walking towards a girl with a long wavy hair….It’s Hyomin.

 


[A/N] Hey, it's been a long time. lol well, i haven't got the time and i lost interest but then i got bored and got nothing to do so...here u go~