Start of something new

Love Hate

 

"Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Get up! It's already 8:00am! You're late for school!" His mother shouted. Myungsoo on the other hand didn't care. He continues sleeping. In anger, her mother gets a bucket of cold water and pours it to the lazy sleeping myungsoo.

"Aish! Omma! You didn't have to do that, i'm about to get up!" Myungsoo was soaking wet as he entered the bathroom.

"I hate waking up for school” as Myungsoo washed his self up and fixed his hair “How are you, handsome?" he talked to himself infront of the mirror making y faces. He walked downstairs and headed straight in the kitchen, he then grabbed a sandwich. He looked at his watch only to notice that it’s only 7:30am. “Omma! You said it’s already 8am” Myungsoo glared at his mom, “I’m pretty sure you won’t wake up that’s why I lied” His mom said with a sorry expression on her face. “Okay, I’ll get going” Myungsoo waves at her with a sandwich in his mouth and smiled. *I hurried for nothing*

As he was heading to the bus station, he saw his infinite friends. “Annyeong~” Myungsoo said. “Oh, Hyung! Annyeong” Sungjong said. “Why are you guys here? Does your car broke or what?” Myungsoo asked. “What? Can we not see you here? It’s the first day of class!” Sunggyu chuckled. “So are you and Hara still going out?” Sungyeol asked curiously. “She’s no fun, I dumped her” Myungsoo boastingly said. “Way to go hyung!”Sungjong shouted in amazement. They all laughed as they went inside the bus. They were talking about what happened last summer since their manager gave them a vacation and they haven’t met each other until now.

They’ve arrived at the school

Students, boys & girls looked at then in amazement. “YAAAA! It’s them” a freshman girl shouted…Followed by the girls surrounding them “Kyaaaa, so the rumors were true they’re tall and handsome” “Omo, they look like mannequins” “I wanna touch their beautiful hair and their gorgeous skin” Girls from the corners started to scream and suddenly another group of gorgeous people came. The crown around Infinite turned their heads to see the coming group.

The group was T-ara, also known as the counterpart of Infinite. They’re gothic and sassy, except of course Jiyeon who looks so innocent and cute. Jiyeon was the ‘new girl/member of the said group.

 

MYUNGSOO’S P.O.V

*who’s that new girl, she looks very different compared to them. I admit she’s hot and cute at the same time. Soyeon, T-ara’s leader approaches, followed by the other members. *why are they heading here, it’s the first day of class I don’t want to get into a fight or trouble*

“Hey~ It’s a new school year, do you want to start new? Let’s forget about what happened in the past” Soyeon said while reaching her hand to us.

[A/N : T-ara and Infinite are great rivals since they made the group. They became rival because both of the group leaders, Sunggyu and Soyeon was in a relationship last 3years ago. But they broke up because of a misunderstanding; they hated the fact that they still love each other until now. They’re just waiting for someone to say sorry first. They have ‘pride’ issues. Kekeke. I wound’t tackle this issue much here and I’ll just focus at jiyeon x myungsoo.]

---------------------------------------------

“Oh good, you finally admit that we’re better than you?” Woohyun laughed at what he said.

“Oh, oh oh oh no. Not a chance!” Jiyeon answered back.

“What’s your name miss? I’m pretty sure you’re new” Woohyun said smirking at her.

Jiyeon just rolled her eyes. She is obviously pissed.

Woohyun, mimicked her and laughed.

Myungsoo on the other hand was just staring at her, he thought *Oh, this girl look so damn gorgeous, I want her* Myungsoo in amazement, his lips. Making jiyeon caught him. Their eyes met.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

What’s that dude staring at? I did not know that someone like him is popular. I mean just look at him. Very disgusting, he doesn’t even know fashion.

 

[A/N : Myungsoo was the opposite of Jiyeon’s ideal type. He doesn’t like people who look unfashionable and creepy]

Myungsoo was also known as the iest man in school and the player. He just makes girls fall for her so that he can take advantage of them and make love. He also do not like girls who are liers.

 

They started to run off to their assigned room:

Myungsoo, Woohyun, Hyomin and Jiyeon is in Class A

Sungyeol, Sungjong and Qri is in Class B

Sunggyu and Soyeon is in Class C

 

The other’s that was not mention is in Class D. They’ve the lowest grades compared to them.

As they walked in their rooms. Jiyeon suddenly slip on a banana peel. She landed on top of someone and their lips accidentally touched…


 


 

[A/N : I’m no good with titles. *sobs* And forgive me for everything lol. This is my first ever fan fic so the story might be a little messy and weird. So yes. ^o^ kekeke]