Me? Ow!

M E O W
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yo krystal! Imma crash your house later!” Wendy yelled onto the phone, shutting it off without waiting for response. Groggily, she took shaky steps going towards the direction she remembered where Krystal lived.

 

Walking on the sidewalks, step by step Wendy make her way to one of the apartment building just few blocks away from the pub. She had to lean on walls so she won’t fall over. Bitterness gushed through her and she will need to quicken her steps.

 

She stopped to study the building soon as she arrived. Squinting her eyes and raising her finger. Contemplating between the right or the left building.

 

“Is it right, or is it left?...” a hiccup intervening her speech. “The right. Yeah that’s right. Right is where she lived.” nodding her head “You’re a genius Son Seungwan!” she scoffed smugly and then she straight away entered the left building.

 

After some difficulties of going up the stairs, Wendy had finally reached the first floor, her destination. “Man, Krystal! Why do you have to stay at the top floor anyway.” mumbling her words Wendy realized that she had to use her brain power again. “Okay now, is it room 6 or 9?” another hiccup intervening her speech. “Ah! Krystal fav number is 9. Yah, Wendy Son. You’re a geniuz” another scoffed escaped from .

 

Walking along the hallway, she counted the number on the doors out loud. “1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 9.. 7-” She passed the number 7 but she saw the number 9. A frowned appeared on her face. Moving backwards she stop at the door right before 7.

 

Standing in front of the door, Wendy squints her eyes again to look closely at the number on the door. “Ha! I found it! 9!” She giggled and pat her head. Probably telling herself that she had done a great job. 

But she didn't see that the number was actually hanging loose on the door.

 

“Krystal!” Wendy knocked and knocked and knocked until a figure came out to open the door, “Hey it is late! You should not knock-” Wendy dismissed the voice beside her and went straight in. Her vision is too blurred and her brain doesn’t seem to function like she usually do when she flashing her genius talent in front of her professors. She plopped on the big couch, drowning in the dizziness. “Krystal, did you changed your furniture? It seems more fluffier than your-”

 

 

***

 

Irene is now frowning, watching as the drunk person is now sprawled on her couch. Her white ragdoll climbed up and jumped on the drunkard, plopping down on her face. “She won’t be able to breathe, podo-ya.” As if the cat understood what she had said. The fluffball scoot away off the face but settled down besides it. It surprised Irene when she saw that her cat is on the girl’s lips.

 

Irene lifted her cat away from the girl, cradling it on her arms like how she would take care of a baby. Doing that, she is finally able to take a good look at the sleeping girl’s face. Irene can see that the girl is beautiful, milky skin and the sharp features on her face. Now that the girl is drunk, her cheek presented in pink blushes. Irene thought it is cute. But still, it was rude to barge it just like that.

 

Squatting in front of the sleeping girl, Irene thought of the right thing to do at the moment. Should she let her stay like this til she wake up or call someone to pick her up? However, the strong smell of alcohol seeps into her nose. Gagging, Irene immediately chose the latter to go with.

 

She stands up to grab her phone inside her room and goes out again. Now she is standing besides the sofa. She is there ready to press the number and call someone to pick the drunkard girl up. But something is missing.  She clicked her tongue in frustration when she realized that she has no idea of who to call. She doesn’t know the friends of the stranger after all.

 

Meowww

 

“What are you doing podo?” Her attention was diverted to the source of the sound. Irene watched as her cat climbed on the couch, walking around, inspecting and smelling the sleeping girl. Podo put her paws on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter