—fin—

Walk You Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaemin, why don't you go out of your room?” Chenle asked, he kept on knocking at his bestfriend's door. He can hear the sobs that his bestfriend made. “Please, leave me alone.” Jaemin answered. 

“Don't cry just because of that story. Like what the Jaemin.” The Chinese teen said, he saw Jaemin's mother walking towards him and gave the key of the door. He opened it, saw his bestfriend laying on his bed, tissues in hand and the laptop's screen was almost at his face. He shook his head. Really, his bestfriend is a fanfic reader, lover, and a writer. He's multi-tasking sometimes.

He grabbed the laptop away from Jaemin, literally and closed it. He pulled some tissues from the box and wiped Jaemin's face that was full of tears. “Hays. Minmin, just write. Don't ever read a fanfic again.” He sat on the bed. Jaemin heard his phone beeped. Probably a notification. He let Chenle took it and read the notification. 

“Oh my God, Jaemin! Someone direct messaged you on twitter, saying that he loves all of your works!” He gave the phone to his bestfriend. Jaemin read it, with a ting of red in his face. He's blushing when someone, either his friends or just anonymous, was praising his works. It's like, big achievement. 

He smiled, then replied 'Thank you.' He placed a heart emoji at the end of it. He clicked the username '@jenoisthebest', owned by the guy, seeing that his profile is protected. ˝Hmm. Protected huh.” He followed him and clicked the exit button. He pulled Chenle out of his room to go at their dining room, he saw his mother was preparing some lunch. 

His phone beeped again so he checked it, saw that the guy followed him too, and his tweets are visible right now. Jaemin saw a picture, posted by 'Jeno' as he just based that name to the guy's username. Holy , Jaemin can say that this Jeno is handsome. “ it.” 

The guy direct messaged him again,

 

Lee Jeno

@jenoisthebest

 

Hi.

Hello~ ^^

I'm really a fan of you.

I always wait for your updates.

Thank you~ I personally think

that my fics aren't that good.

All of it were good.

Hehehehe. You make me blush.

1:28 pm ✔

 

Jaemin snorted when he didn't saw the guy replied. Nah. Maybe it was just a troll. But, troll wasn't as handsome as that Jeno. “Minmin, are you disappointed? Ayeeeee. Did he make you a love at first sight type of person?” He mocked Chenle before going back to what he was doing, waiting for that Jeno to reply again. “Wait. Not Love at first sight. It's love at first chat! Ay!”

“Jaemin and Chenle, eat. The food will be cold.” His mother exclaimed out, she made Jaemin placed his phone on the small pocket size pouch in their fridge's cover. Chenle said his thank you and started to dig at the food. Jaemin shook his head at his bestfriend's action. Really, Chenle is fond of foods. 

 

 

All of them were done eating, Chenle looked like he's really happy because he had a free lunch. Well, his bestfriend is really like that. After Jaemin get his phone back, they went to Jaemin's room again and there, Jaemin started to write the second to the last chapter of his story. Chenle peeked his head at Jaemin's shoulder to find his author's note at the beginning.

“What? Minmin, I thought that you'll not end this soon? You're a traitor! Make it longerrrrrr!” His bestfriend just laughed. He continued on writing, when his phone suddenly vibrated at the table, where laptop was placed. He checked it to receive a tweet.

 

Lee Jeno @jenoisthebest

@minjaejam Hey, sorry for not replying at your dm. I'll check it out later. 

 

He blushed when he read that. Was he, suddenly fell for this guy, even though it's just on the twitter? What the heck, Jaemin, you're not the type of person who just fall in love with someone on social medias, especially, a stranger. He replied to the guy with an emoji of laughing with tears. 

Chenle looked at him with mischievous eyes, then his eyebrows went up and down. Jaemin felt the urge to slap his bestfriend's arm so he did. Chenle made a face like he's hurting. “I hate you.” Jaemin muttered.

“Wow! He hates me!” Chenle looked at him, wiping his 'fake' tears like a guy who had broken his relationship with his girlfriend. Jaemin just shrugged. He looked for the word count of what he made, it's stuck at 1k.

He whispered something incoherent when he can't think of what will happen next. Chenle pushed him out of the screen and grabbed the laptop with him then type something with a smirk. Jaemin looked amused at his bestfriend. He didn't know that this Chinese dumb teen had some talents with him. The younger gave his laptop back, he stared at what his bestfriend typed.

“ you, Chenle.” The dolphin laugh echoed around his room. What Chenle added on the chapter is well-written, yet the last words made Jaemin to cuss. He hissed at the guy who was laughing so loudly. Chenle wiped the tears that came out from his eyes because of such laughing. 

 

JAEMIN IS INLOVE WITH THAT JENO GUY~ AYYEEEEE.

 

That's what Chenle typed. Jaemin looked at his phone. “OH MY GOD.”

 

Lee Jeno

@jenoisthebest

This is me ^^

 

 

--

 

Jaemin and Jeno had been chatting through twitter, for months. Jaemin admitted that he likes to chat the guy. He's funny most of the time, while serious when Jaemin shared his problems with him. 

 

Lee Jeno

@jenoisthebest

 

Hi~

Hi Jeno!

I just wanna ask you, where do you live?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter