Love Is.... (My Rain)

Daisuke 2 (I love you)

 

Hey let the saga of Daisuke continue....

You guys know i love Junmyeon so so much right? 

No particular prompt, but i guess I have so many feeling toward Junmyeon, and i channel this through Chanyeol's character. 

Nothing particular i wanna tell you guys, but i think this gonna be perfect as introduction. 

_________________________________________________

 

 

The rain was falling in the middle of the night, showering the earth with its blissful chill, fresh air.  It was kind of cold, but at the same time,  calm and soothing. The sound of rain was not that particularly loud, it  was just  white noise, but, his heart was filled with sweet clarity of night rain. Chanyeol was doing nothing in particular, but out of his boredom, he was composing a random song,  jotting down some words, pausing occasionally, before continuing streaming the guitar. He sang naturally, his husky voice could be heard melting into the air. The song wasn't perfect yet, Chanyeol hum once in a while, but  Chanyeol's voice act as lullaby, drifting Junmyeon into deep sleep. 

Chanyeol halted, glancing the window's room. The rain tapped against the window's pane, politely begging for its entrance. Unknowingly, the corner of his lips curved upward, for certain reason, rain always reminded him of Junmyeon. 

The rain, the peaceful chill air, and...with Junmyeon sleeping serenely on his lap, Chanyeol thought there would never be perfect as this. He could never wish happiness any more than this. 

It was perfect... 

This was his paradise....

 

 

 

For Chanyeol, Junmyeon was like rain, always so kind and gentle, always so calm and graceful. When ever he had a look at Junmyeon's face, he felt his heart was at ease, as if half of his trouble and warines dissolved into thin air. When ever Chanyeol had misfortune, he would always search for 'his super leader' hyung for words. Sometimes, Junmyeon couldn't solve his problem, but it was okay, because the elder always assured him that they were going to work it out together. And, for Chanyeol, having Junmyeon's words was more than enough for him....

Junmyeon's heart was so beautiful, just like rain. He was an epitome of kindness that people always took for granted. He was too kind and too humble that all his kindness went unnoticeable. He was too kind for this cruel world. Despite the harsh words and remain forgotten, Junmyeon would always showered others with his never ending affection. Junmyeon was selfless, he always gave, and gave, and gave till nothing left behind. He always gave without receiving anything in return. Sometime, chanyeol wondered if Junmyeon was a mere human or fallen angel, because the extence of his kindness was unbelievable and beyond word. At one point, Chanyeol felt concern, till what point Junmyeon could take this, always giving without receiving, but the elder had proven him that over the years, again and again, there was no limit for his kindness, because this was kind of strenght he had gained. 

No matter how much hate, the rain would always fall, and chanyeol was forever grateful because of Junmyeon's unwavering heart. He is kind enough not to let any single word to let him down. Earnest. He was that kind of person. 

Junmyeon was like rain, innocent and pure. Delicate but yet strong. The divine beauty that uncomparable, irreplaceable, which remain untarnished....because of that, Chanyeol was always on fire to protect his dearest leader. 

 

For Chanyeol, love was simple, a feeling that he harvest during rainy day. It was like  rain, the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into his heart. 

 

Love is...

Just as simple as roasting each other during national television broadcast, saying "you're going to have your solo activity in the next 20 years", with Junmyeon replying back, "the song that you made will be the tittle tract in the next 20 years..."

or bothering his hyung when ever he pleased, including V-live broadcast, like pecking the leader's head or lifting up his shirt to give free show of his abs. 

Love is..

When he found himself instinctively lowered just to fit two of them in one frame , that he selflessly without thinking much, gaping his own legs, so that the other doesn't have to struggle tip toeng and being comfortable with his tiny frame. 

or being dork and dumb together is not an option, and shamelessly enjoying being themselves without hiding anything. Love is silly anyway....

Love is .. 

could be something as simple as praising "you're beautiful hyung" or expressing an overwhelming admiration like his hyung leadership. 

and Love is...his heart and his mind is so full with the thoughts of his 'super leader hyung..' so when ever he creates a new song, he always thought about Junmyeon.  His heart is so fluffy with love, even  his touchscreen background is of Judy and Nick. 

Love doesn't need to be always extravaganza.  What matter the most is his actions speak volume of how much he loves his tiny hyung.

And last but not least, love is...so much much more. Love is dazzling, love is beautiful...love is like rain. 

 

 

The rain already stopped, but the aftermath of blissful chill air was still overwhelming and could not be ignored that easily. His left hand found it way to gently caress Junmyeon's lock on his lap. With so many thoughts of Junmyeon run through his mind..and with so much love overflow from his heart, his right hand danced on the white canvas, pouring everything into simple words. 

 

'Suho hyung is the person i would like to go if i had problem. Hyung, do you know how much i like you? In the future, I would like it if we can still dependant on each other. Because currently, you don't have time to depend on me. I want you to depend on me hyung.'

 

It was one o'clock in the morning, he should go to sleep. But having another figure, sleeping peacefully with his head on his lap held him up. Junmyeon rarely had nice sleep, so seeing him likes this arched and pleased his heart at the same time. He really didn't want to disturb his sleep. 

"Good night Junmyeon hyung. I really really love you hyung..." he whispered, slicing the silent night. He kissed lightly the leader's forehead before went into his own dream. 

 

"I love you, my rain....."

 

___________________________________________________

Yeay, finally able to finish this up within one day. Hope you guys like it after very long hiatus. haha. i hope i can interact with you guys more at twitter. Follow me @MFiquin. Thanks for reading.