A Honeymoon?

Until the LOVE Begins

Shineeshoshi: What!

Key: How can we do this Appa. We have our jobs and there could be a scandle.

Mr.Kim: You don't have to tell anybody. Do you think I don't know anything? I know who everone here likes. No cross that; I know who everyone loves. Trust me when I say this that I am very excepting of your realtionships. You guys can have a wedding and a honeymoon and everything. Just like a normal young couple would.

Teayoung: But what if we are found out. Also Shinee is in a different Company than we are.

Mr.Kim: Dear Teayoung, I am the president of South Korea. I can do anything, and by anything I mean ANYTHING.

Seacreatly everyone was really happy. Why wouldn't they be. They get to get married to the one person that they have realized that they love.

Onew: Mr.Kim how are we going to do this withought anyone realizing that we are getting married. 

Mr.Kim: I am booking a island for a while. That island will be divided into 5 sections. Each couple will have a part of the island where they are compleatly alone and are free to do whatever they want. On the first five days we will have the wedding ceremonies and the rest of the month you are free to have your honeymoon.

Mr.Kim walkes over to Key and says that he is expection grandchildren very soon.

Mr.Kim: I will send the information tommorow. Bye.

Mr.Kim leaves.

Everyone lets out a sigh. They can't belive what is happening.

Yoona:  I can't belive what is happening.

Teamin: Why? Yuna don't want to marry me.(teamin pouts)

Yoona: It's not that. I really love you it's just that I am not to sure about they honeymoon part.

Before Yoona knew it the whole room had gotten really awkward.

Yuri: Well we have no choice. We have to do this so that we can be with the ones we love.

Minho: Your right. (secretly thinking about what will happen on his honeymoon)

Jonghyun being the erted dino that he is says: There is something that I need to tell all of you.

Teayoung: What's that dino?

Jonghyun: Jessica and I are going out.

Minho: I havent told this to anyone but because we are all friends I need to say that Yuri I love you.

Yuri blushes agreeing with the statment.

Onew: Well thats a good thing. Atleast we all have people that we love.

Key: Yhea......................

Key realizes that the one person that hasn't said anything was sitting on a chair all by herself.

Sooyoung: I know I have never said this to you. And I know that we always fight but I think that I i love you. (sooyoung startes crying)

Key: Why are you crying. Isn't it a good thing that I love you too.

Sooyoung: I know but I am scared.

Key: Why?

Sooyoung: We always fight. Do you think we will be happy,and on top of that I don't know what your like in bed.

Key: I think that we will be happiest couple out there in the world.

Sooyoung: Really?

Key: Yup

Sookey: I love you.

The next day

A driver is at the front door of the dorm and is waiting to take the couples to the Island.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Do you know what will happen? Well let's just say that the more innocent you think that these couples are, the bigger shock you will get in the next chapters.

please visite my poll. i have the directions in chapter 14