Chapter 14

Until the LOVE Begins

In the plaza without SHINee

Taeyeon:Hey Guys! I think we should go to America.

Yoona: Unnie~

Jessica:Yah! are you lost in ur mind??

Sooyoung:Yeah!! Unnie. Unnie I need your help. I have fallen in love with Key. What do I do now. I don't want to leave. Do something. ohh and Unnie we are being whatched. Mr. Kim's guard are looking at us.

Jessica: everyone act normal. We are getting out of here and going to our lovers.

Shoshi tells Shinee to meet them at the ice cream parlor that they always shared icecream on.

ShoshiShinee: Hi

Key: I can't belive what is going on. I hate Appa for ruining my life.

Sooyoung: ummm i have someth--

Key: Not now sooyoung. Can't you see that we are talking.

Jonghyun: maybe we can sneek onto the plane with Soshi.

Sooyoung: No we don't have to. can you let m----

Key: Yaa! What did i say. we need to talk. Just wa----mmmmmmm

Sooyoung Kisses Key to get him to shut up. Everyone goes quiet. when Sooyoung finnaly lets go Key falls down panting and everyone is staring at Sooyoung.

Sooyoung:YAA we don't have to make a plan. I went to Talk to Mr.Kim. Or shall i call him appa now.

Everyone: what?

Sooyoung: I went to talk to Mr. Kim yesterday. He said that he will let us all go IF Key and I get married.

Key: wow Apppa. I love you. ( Key thought to himself)

Yuri: So what did you say. I said that I will tell him tomorrow morrning.

Key: YAAA Why didn't you say yes.

everyone looks at key and both Key and sooyoung blush.

soshi and Shinee go to mr.kim

Key:Appa we need to tell you something. Sooyoung and I agree on getting married.

Mr.Kim: That's not good enough. i need for all of you to get married.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ohhh no Mr. Kim dropped a bomb in Soshi and Shinee. What will happen now.

 

Also, Hello my name is smentandjyp. i am working on this story with the original author. i will be the one updating most of the time. please be a little patient. i will make a poll to ask if you would like for or more drama in this. i left room for both soo please do tell me. ohh and please take care of me. i am new.

gomawo unnie.

saranghea.

if you would like to take part in the poll please go to my profile and cheak out the poll there.