pilot

Sadden

The lighting was dim that time, the light of cars passing by passed through the window. No words, only huffing sound from both of them, the late night activity really drains their energy and breath. But it didn’t stop them from doing what they were doing, the boyish girl then picks up the other girl and pinned her to the wall, her back facing hers. Her hand slides from front to her core, ing two fingers inside the pinned girl. “ me Amber.” The girl who’s pinned on the wall said while enjoying the boyish girl’s finger inside her.

Without them realizing another person was watching them the whole time.

 

...

 

It was her final years in college, finishing her studies in her campus. Amber frustrated with her final project, majoring fine arts Amber must make a showcase of her own original artworks within this year or she’ll have to repeat this semester. Pulling out a cigarette and lighter from her pocket, putting it on her thin lips and lights it up. She in a breath and puff it out. “It’s bad for your health you know.” Amber looked to the source of the sound, “I know.” Amber smiled while another breath of her cigarette. “I don’t want to see you get sick or even die because of that , okay?” The person tensed up but Amber knows deep down she only said that because she worried of her.

“Love you too Amy.” Amber throws her cigarette and hugged the person who have been nagging her the whole time. “I’m graduating this year you know, I have passed all exams. Just waiting for the graduation then working somewhere. Life is too cruel and fast.” Ailee murmured. “I know. I will.. We will graduate together this year.” Amber hold Ailee’s hand and hold it tight.

“Don’t play too much and do that ty art of yours.” Ailee said, “It wasn’t ty!” Amber defend her self. “What is not ty from that nudist art of yours.” Ailee shook her head of disbelieve. “You know the renaissance era is the era where humans be humans. The era where I should be!” Amber raised her voice. “Well suit your self Amber, I’m not gonna judge your art anymore but you should know that you are such a ert. No wonder your mom sent you away, she must be embarrassed by all the painting you make.” “And , don’t forget that!” Amber again defend herself. “How could you said that about your own mother Amber, God... I should’ve bring you to the church when I had the chance.” Ailee sighed. “Don’t worry honey It’ll pay much, because I ain’t the onlyone who is ert minded. People pay big for my paintings.”

And it have been proofed that people really do pay a huge amount of money for Amber’s paintings, some even asked to be drawn by her. It wasn’t hard for her to finish a painting but she need a Muse. Someone that will be a main highlight of her drawings.

 

 

It was a habit of her since her first girlfriend Luna, the romance was exploding like fireworks. It was Amber’s first time for everything they both enjoying the crazy relationship, the ego, the kisses, the jealousy, the fight also, the . They finally splits after Luna had enough of Amber and her ego also possessiveness. Not because Amber who’s drawing paintings of Luna but because Amber’s attitude it self. They split peacefully (thankfully) they still be friends till now, and sometimes Amber asks Luna to be her model.

 

Now Amber is dating Ailee, they were in a much healthier relationship than with Luna that time. They (Amber) has grown up and become more mature, Ailee in the other side is motherly and sometimes even childish. That’s a part that Amber loved from Her, beside the glorious figure of Ailee.

 

...

 

Krystal Jung a freshman just starting her day at the performing arts major, it have been her call since kid She always wanted to become an artist. Talents? Plenty! Singing, Acting, Dancing you name it she can do it all. But because of the talents itself her friends make distance from her, they afraid they’ll outshined by Krystal’s talent. So being sabotaged or bullied of her friends isn’t new to the freshman.

“My name is Key that’s what people calling me, you can also call me Key.” A warm smile and a hand given out stunned the girl for a second, she grab and shook it “I’m Krystal Jung. Thank you, I’ll do my best.” Key looked at the girl from head to toe, “Freshman is always full of spirit.” Key laughs a little, Key is a senior sent to introduce Krystal to the campus. They then become close after that.

 

Krystal strolling in the faculty by herself after Key leaves her due to another freshman he have to guide, she liked the atmosphere the trees and open space where students relaxes and socialize. Her foot leads her to a fine arts building Krystal sightseeing the Arts that displayed on the hall, then one caught her eyes. A painting of a blonde girl covered only by a white sheet and her expression looks like she was about to had lust allover it. The face looks too familiar, in an instant Krystal took a step backward realizing it was her own sister. She read the description under the painting.

 

One Night Stand

By : Amber J. Liu

Oil based painting

 

“So it was her.”

 

It takes Krystal to a memory of her watching her sister get laid by someone she doesn’t know. It was a night where Jessica go out with her friends getting back home drunk, but that time she isn’t alone. She with someone she meet outside she doesn’t know where. Krystal didn’t know what to do either embarrassed of her half sister painting before her or embarrass her sister by sending her a picture of her. Krystal took out her phone and snap a picture of the painting. “You know its forbidden to take a picture of someone’s art without asking first.” A voice behind her, Krystal hurriedly turned and bowed “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean like that. I’ll delete this.” She got up, standing straight to see a failimiar person she once see. “You looked a bit like her you know.” Amber hummed. “I am her sister.” Krystal confessed.

“God! You know her!” Amber shocked, “I’m too drunk I didn’t remember anything after she asks me to leave early in the morning.” Amber confessed. Krystal nodded, “Are you going to send this to your sister?”. “Yeah.” Krystal smirks, an evil smirk. “How could you remember a detail of her if you didn’t remember anything?” Krystal snapped. “Ahh.. I’m actually have what they said photographic memory where I can remember perfectly a scene or a certain someone.” Krystal amused by Amber, it’s the first time she know someone with that kind of talent. “I’m Amber by the way, and what’s your name sweetie?”. “I’m Krystal Jung, and my sister’s name is Jessica incase you forgot.”.

“Ahh.. I’m bad with names. Thank you I’ll remember your name and your sister’s. Anyway I gotta go somewhere, see you around I guess?” Krystal nods and Amber leaves her.

 

...

 

“Youre ing kidding me.” Jessica said almost like shouting, indeed shouting. Everyone stays silent because they all know to well that she wont be like that if she isn’t pissed off. He hurriedly clicks the call button and place her phone beside her ear.

“YAH! Jung Soo Jung! Where the heck did you find that?!” Jessica screams. “Its on my campus. Frankly said its on a public area.” Krystal replied. Jessica pinched her forehead and sighed long. “Damn it. Can you ask someone there to put it down or something, or move it to a more private area?”

“I’ll do my best, I just meet the artist earlier you know.” Krystal confessed. “You tell that duce bag to put it down. How come he even captured my image that time?” Jessica sighed long. “She said she have a photographic memory and also it’s a She.” Krystal explained.

“....” Jessica stays silent.

“You know what, I’ll deal with this on my own later okay?”