Chapter 3

A Tennis Match Version PG-13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take this!” Boram threw the ball up in the air and smashed it towards Hwayoung who swiftly missed.

“Sorry!” Hwayoung yelled out to her sister, Hyoyoung. Ramkyul had just scored yet another point.

“It’s okay Hwayoung-ah, we just need to focus.” Hyoyoung said to Hwayoung. Usually their teamwork was on point but something was off today. They just couldn’t get it right. Not only that but Boram and Qri seemed to have gotten a lot better. She wondered if they endured some secret training.

When it was Hwayoung’s turn to serve, she attempted to swat the ball forward, but it was no luck as she missed and only hit the air.

“It’s our lucky day!” Boram smiled at Qri.

“All that training and hard work is paying off.” Qri and Boram hugged each other as the won another match.

The Ryu twins looked disjoined and frequent miscommunications made them miss the ball.

“I thought you were getting that Hyoyoung-ah.”

“Wait, I thought you were behind me.”

Qri and Boram high fived each other as the twins grumbled. It seemed like their lucky day or maybe their training was just what they needed after all. They winked at each other.

 

“Hyoyoung-ah, I’m sorry I can’t really focus today.” Hwayoung said as she hurriedly packed her bags.

“What’s wrong?” Hyoyoung frowned, noticing that something was amiss.

“It’s nothing.” Hwayoung looked distracted as she was putting away her things. “I need to do something.” She packed away her racket and tennis clothes. She ran off before Hyoyoung could find out what was going on.

A few blocks away, Hwayoung knocked on Jiyeon’s door.

“H-hwayoung, what’s going on?” Jiyeon could see that Hwayoung was upset based on her facial expression.

“Did you cheat on me with Eunjung?” Hwayoung’s voice choked as she held back some tears. “You know what, nevermind!” She didn’t wait for Jiyeon’s answer and stormed off again.

“What’s going on!” Hyoyoung was racing after Hwayoung and saw her come running back in her direction.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter