Chapter 2

A Tennis Match Version PG-13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Hyoyoung sighed as she looked out the window. She was witnessing an embarrassing display of her unnie's tennis skills. Qri kept fumbling around trying to catch the tennis ball she had kicked, and Boram was yawning endlessly. Hyoyoung yawned too. She wanted to practice tennis too but her sister was still taking her time eating breakfast.

"Hwayoung? Are you done eating yet?" Hyoyoung asked as she walked into the kitchen, "I see our unnie's are practicing and they will beat us if we don't keep in top shape!"

"What's there to worry about?" Hwayoung thought her sister's worry was all in her head, "We can beat them anytime!" Hyoyoung didn't agree with her sister's carefree attitude and shook her head.

"Arasso, don't worry," Hwayoung reassured her sister, "We'll practice as soon as I'm done with my cereal!" She continued munching on crunchy cereal while reading the back of the box.

Hyoyoung went over to the living room a lied down on the couch, staring at the ceiling while thinking. She thought of how happy Hwayoung and Jiyeon were together. She didn't want her sister to lose focus of their goal. They were the best set of twins ever meant to exist! But lately, her love for Jiyeon had been driving both of them apart. She only sighed and tried to think of how she would be able to cope with such an issues.

"Annyeong Hyoyoung! What's on your mind?" Qri asked her. Hyoyoung brought away her attention from daydreaming and brought herself back to the present.

"Ah nothing," Hyoyoung replied, "Have you seen Jiyeon?" She was curious about where her sister's girlfriend was.

"Hold on.." Boram's ears perked up as if she had heard something peculiar. She slowly followed the sound into the hallway and it lead right outside Eunjung's door. Qri followed her and Hyoyoung's curiosity lead her to want to follow as well. The three of them listened closely to what was going inside.

"Ahhh nooo~ don't do that!" Jiyeon could be heard semi yelling.

"Shh! You're too loud!" Eunjung whispered along with a small laugh.

The next sounds that emanated from the door made Hyoyoung silently gasp. She could hear kissing sounds behind those closed doors! They couldn't have b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter