TRUE OR FALSE

Apples and Oranges

"I'm sorry, wait!" Daehyun chases after the girl with large eyes. "What did you say?"

"I said I'm a guy. So I can't go to the dance with you. Okay?" The girl rolls her eyes and stalks away. Daehyun stares after her with his jaw dropped. She's a boy? How can that be? She's such a pretty girl. There's no way a boy can look so beautiful. Maybe she's the type that likes to joke around, so she's trying to pull a prank on him.

"Haha! It's very funny!" Daehyun laughs, happily chasing after the girl. "You're really refreshing... I like your sense of humour."

"Dude." Youngjae stops in her footsteps and squints at Daehyun. She pats her flat chest and deadpans, "I. Am. A. Guy."

"Don't say that about yourself. Just because you don't have a big chest, doesn't mean you're any less of a girl. You're lovely the way you are," Daehyun gushes.

"Oh my god." Youngjae slaps her forehead. She pokes at her chest and draws a line up and down, making Daehyun blush at how brash she's being. Wow, this girl is definitely not one to be shy.

"It's not that I don't have big s. I DON'T HAVE S."

"You have a bit of it!" Daehyun tries, hoping to cheer the girl up. "I mean it that chest size doesn't matter. That's so shallow to like someone because of how big their chest is."

"I-I have a bit of it!?" The girl blurts. She tugs at her collar and peers inside her shirt. "Huh. I guess I do," she rubs her chest, self-conscious. "Curse my Dad for passing on his moobs."

"Moobs?" Daehyun tilts his head in confusion. Youngjae waves him away.

"It doesn't matter. The important thing is that I cannot go out with you, okay? So goodbye."

"Wait! No, please!" Daehyun blubbers. "I really like you. I know you think I'm shallow for liking you for your looks but I'm really not the kind of guy who goes around confessing to all the pretty girls. You can ask around! People will vouch for me! I onced turned down this popular girl and all the guys called me crazy."

"I don't care," Youngjae drawls. "Damn you, getting confessions from girls..." Youngjae mutters under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Look, I'm going to say it for the last time. I'm a boy. So no, I can't go to you with the dance." Youngjae turns around and walks off. Daehyun hastily grabs her thin wrist.

"PLEASE GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME!"

The girl's nostrils flare in exasperation.

"I SAID I CAN'T DATE YOU, YOU FUDGING PSYCHO! I'M A GUY!"

"But- but- just one chance? I'll prove I'm a good date!" Daehyun whines, following the short-haired girl. He can't give up on her. He knows he's absolutely in love with her. Youngjae has stolen his heart in a second with that pretty smile of hers.

"How many times have I told you?! I'm not going to date you! I'm a boy! A straight boy!" The girl shrieks. "Are you gay?"

"No," Daehyun frowns.

"THEN I CAN'T GO TO THE FUDGING DANCE WITH YOU! BECAUSE I'M A GUY!" She runs into the men's toilet and Daehyun gapes at her.

"That's a really harsh way of rejecting someone," Daehyun mumbles. "If you don't like me, why not just say that instead of saying you can't because you're a guy?" He pouts. "You can tell me if you like girls. I'd respect that."

The pretty girl is standing at the urinals, and she turns to face Daehyun. She s her pants and tugs down her underwear, making Daehyun's eyes almost bulge out of his sockets.

Right there, even though it's admittedly small, is definitely a . Daehyun gapes at it and looks back up with Youngjae who has no face of remorse. In fact, she- no, he looks all too indifferent to the fact that he's showing his small to a stranger. 

Daehyun screams.