The shattered mirror

You Better Run.

The two gangs stood distanced from each other. Our breaths were quivery with anticipation and nervousness as we waited in silence for it to begin. The air was brisk,and the mere lighting of the streetlights mad everything even more on edge. It was dark,and it was dead of night. Onew stepped forward,we all watched him carefully,tense incase something bad happened.

"Okay,so whoever your leader is step forward." He demanded in a bone chilling tone. Suddenly some tall guy apprached and stood in front of Onew by only a few feet. "Yo." He said in a low raspy voice. 

Onew grinned. "Hello Zico."   Everyone fell dead silent as they began to speak.  
":LeeTeuk of Suju told me something very...shocking. Was it you who shot at him?" Onew queried as he circled him in an intimidating manner. Zico smirked and followed Onew with his eyes. 
"What if I said yes?"

"I would beat the sh!t out of you." Onew rplied quickly.

"And if I said no?"

"I beleive Lee Teuk." Thats when Onew threw his fist at him,hitting him smack in the face. Zico was lucky that Jiyong and Youngbae where there to catch him from falling. He sprang forward immediately throwing his fists,and throwing kicks. Onew dodged them with ease,but eventually got hit in the lip,causing it to bleed a bit. He wiped away the blood and attacked again,thats when the gangs began to combine and fight each other. The other guys were taking it easy on the girls,I guess they suspected us to be weak,but as soon as knocked Taeil out cold,that signaled that I was not a weak stereotype girl. 
"Get out of here." A low voice suddenly said in my ear as my hand was snatched. I looked to see Minho,all bruised up with a bloody lip. "N-no!" 

Did.

I.

just.

stutter?

 

"Krystal get out of here," He said in a deep raspy voice. The way he said my name was kinda y.

Dammit Krystal don't think about that right now!
I folded my arms and made direct eye contact.
"Why should I?" 
His mouth was now right by my ear,his warm breath snaking down my neck like it had before when he whispered closely. It gave me chills. 
"I don't..I don't want you to get hurt so go!" 
"Ahahaha....soooo Minho! Long time no see pallll~" We both turned to see Jiyong strolling towards us with a devious grin plastered on his cracked lips. 
"So I'm guessing you don't want this pretty little lady getting hurt? Hmph. How romantic." His grin dissolved into a deathly glare. He strolled towards us slowly,his eyes intimidating me. I couldn't bring mine away from his,I felt that if I did,It would be sure death.  
"Its disgusting." He suddenly slammed his fist into Minho's face,and I helped Minho stay on his feet as he staggered back. 
"Krystal come with me." Jiyong grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him,but I snatched it back. 
"No." I said clearly.  That earned me a nice,powerful slap in the face,which triggered Minho into attacking the bastard with all he's got. Then what I feared most,the glint of something sharp and metallic gleaming in the street light caught my attention. Jiyong has a knofe,more like a dagger. He stabbed at Minho's shoulder,but I leaped in the way and took the hit in my shoulder for Minho. It was agonizing pain,it burned and stung..and..it was just a mixture of pain all together. I screamed and dropped to my knees,gripping my shoulder rightly. When I pulled my hand away,it was completely red in my blood. I looked up at Minho,his eyes where wide in bewilderment. Jiyong was a bit shocked as well. Minho then looked extremely pissed off. No,more like furied. He punched Jiyong in the face,and Jiyong rewarded him with a deep cut in the arm.. 

"STOP!" I screamed and stood inbetween the two,still gripping my bleeding arm. 
"STOP IT!" I repeated in my own fury. They both fell silent, I looked at Minho sympathetically,and whispered an apology under my breath. I backed up a step,thats when Jiyong grabbed my other arm. 

"Aww how sweet!The princess defends her prince. Come with me."

 

Jiyong dragged me off into a sleek car. I was forced in the back,and we were soon joined by Youngbae and TOP. Top sat meside me,his expression cold as stone. 
"Are the others coming?" 
"Yeah. We are all pulling back,the other group pulled back before us though."

I hate their voices. I hate how they look. I hate them. I stared out the tinted window,biting my lip to prevent me from crying out in both pain and fear. What were they going to do to me? What would the others do? What was Minho going to do? 
My mind kept wandering off to Minho,thinking about what he was doing or how he was reacting....

 

Jiyong helped me in his dorm where the other BigBang guys stayed as well. Daesung,who was sitting on the couch,sprung up to see what had happened. He saw my arm and my feared expression,and his own expression softened up. 
"You guys go get cleaned,I'll take care of her." Jiyong handed me off to him,and he immediately lead me to the kitchen. He dragged a stool in and demanded me to sit,I did because it would be stupid to refuse his help. He instructed me to take off my leather jacket,and so I did. Underneith I wore a black tanktop,which was good for this situation. He began cleaning my wound,and I  gritted my teeth together tightly to bare the pain. Then he began gingerly (but tightly) wrapping it with a bandage. 

 

 

 

They gave me a room to stay in,but Jiyong locked it everynight from the outside with a chain or something. The window was sealed shut,and we were a few stories up,so I wouldn't really think about jumping. The moonlight shone into my room,a small beam of it on the bed I honestly didn't want to call my own. 
I sat under the covers,staring out the window as I weaped silently  to myself. Nothing is turning out well. 
 

 

Minho pov

 

I paced back and forth constantly once I got back to our dorm..er..Key's house. Anger fumed within me,my hear raced and my mind was screaming at me. I gritted my teeth and entered the large bathroom,slamming the door shut and locking it. I gripped the counter top,and glared into the mirror at myself. I COULDN'T FCKING SAVE HER!" I turned to the wall mirror and shattered it with my fist,the pericing glass cutting my knuckles and causing them to bleed.  Another wound...I wrapped up my hand soon after,then glanced my arm. They better not harm her...or it will be the end of their lives.

 

 

A/n: LONGEST CHAPTER! WHOHOO! lol so kinda dramatic,action n' stuff.  Thanks ParkMiyoung for the suggestion! 
So things will get interesting soon~ keke
So I'm in another musical,but rehearsals don't start until April. (I think) 
And I'm going to do something new next year as a freshmen that I never thought I would do before------
wait for it
wait for it
wait.....
Tryout for the cheerleading team. WOW.
Amber23 will be most surprised about this since she is my friend in RL n' stuff. Yeah so we ride horses together...anyway thanks for reading!
10:38 pm

chu~ <3