I wish these locks could be broken

You Better Run.

there was an organge yellow light that invaded the darkness of my sleep.It annoyed me and saddened me all at once. I knew it meant morning had arise,but I honestly didn't want it to. I didn't even want to wake up. My eyes fluttered open to stare balnkly at the snow white ceiling,which was radiant in the bright morning light. Thats when something happened,causing me to grimace and sit up swiftly. There was that horrific pain in my shoulder,reminding me of the stab that had been placed there. I held back the tears yearning to be released as I thought about last nights happening.

What is Minho up to? Is he okay?  
How was he the first one to be on my mind? 

Why am I-

*CLINKCLINK*

My attention was snatched by the door being unlocked and someone entering with a tray of food. He wasn't a BigBang gang member..nor was he Block B....
"Um...you hungry?" He asked cautiously. I glared at him,I gave him my deathly glare that would instantly tell them "I will slit your throat."  He cleared his throat and looked away nervously,causing me to soften up a little bit. 
"A bit." I answered silently. He looked at me a bit shocked at first,but he soon realized what I said and set the tray in front of me.  He stared at me intently as I began to eat,making me snap my eyes up to gaze at him, glaring once more. Finally,it just pissed me off.
"What the hell are you loking at!?" I spat harshly. He looked away without a reply. 
"Jiyong is coming in to check on you...." He practically whispered. 
"I don't want to see him." I snapped.
"You have to."

"What am I a fcking prisoner?!" 

Dumb quesiton Krystal...that was dumb. 
 

You are the one with a stabbed arm.

You are the one taken from the fight.

You are the one being locked up in a guest room.

Yes.  You are a prisoner.

"Let me out of here!" I hissed. He stood up and blocked the door once he realized that's where I was heading. 
"Move." I demanded furiously.
"No." 
"Move!" I threw him a nice punch in the face,one that sent him to the floor with a red check and a soon to be bruised eye. I flung open the door,and too my luck,Jiyong was there.  He. Looked. Pissed.
There was a long silence,eye contact,then I was shoved to the bed I had just awoken from. He stood across the room with an infuriated expression.
"What did you do to him?" 
"Punched him." I replied simply. His big hand suddenly reached out to me to give me a forceful slap in the face. I yelped and looked away briefly,then slowly turned my gaze back to him. 
"Joon get up." 
The guy called Joon immediately stood to his feet and looked at us apologetically.
"I want you to watch over her while she is here,you will take care of her as well....Im going out with the guys." Adnw ti hthat,Jiyong exited,letting me loosed up despite the stinging in my face.
"Go away." I said spitefully,and he actually did as I asked,but of course the door was locked behind him.

 

 

A/N: So yeah shortish....Im tired so I didn't feel like making it long and with more action..but there were a few slaps here and there...but Jiyong is mean isn't he? :P