Chapter 2

As If It's A Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I quietly sigh when once again we walk out of the third store with absolutely nothing.

 

Today, Sana decided to go on a shopping spree but it's already an hour but she haven't bought anything yet and Mark and I, as bodyguards are responsible to follow her everywhere.

 

That's actually one thing I admire about her.

 

Although she's rich, she not one of those typical girls who would buy everything that's available in every store.

 

Maybe that's why Mark likes her.

 

I don't mind walking all day long but I just can't deal with the boring atmosphere.

 

At least I can't since Sana and Mark is too busy talking with each other.

 

Mark and I used to walk together behind Sana and we would secretly exchange lame jokes and of course,once Sana turn around we would put on our serious face and continue laughing when she's not looking.

 

But now it's different. When one thing changes, other things would too.

 

Like now, Mark is no longer beside me but with her.

 

"Let's go to that store. Ara c'mon." She grabs my hand,making my feet being drag into another store.

 

I stared at my hand that's being grip by Sana. What's with the sudden skin touch.

 

"Ara,this will look good on you." I shrugged, it's not like I have money with me today. But the baby blue dress does looks nice.

 

"I'll buy it for you." She exclaimed, before I can protest, she already asked the worker to wrap it up for her.

 

"Why?"

 

"Hm? Oh, I assumed you already know about Mark and I and he told me that you have been his bestfriend for the longest time. I think a good relationship between us will help me and Mark's relationship." She gave me a smile before glancing at Mark who's waiting for the dress.

 

I weakly nod after my brain process the new information. "Yeah,we're bff. I hope you can bear with him, he can be extra clingy sometimes."

 

"Omg, I thought I was the only one! I asked him that before, why is he so clingy and he denied by saying he's not clingy he's just being..-"

 

"Cute." We both said at the same time before bursting into a fit on giggles.

 

She'd be perfect for Mark.

 

"Here's the dress, what's so funny?" Mark came back with a paper bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter