Chapter 3

As If It's A Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tip toed out of my apartment, still in my pikachu pajamas trying to be quiet as possible, afraid that a slight of noise will wake Jungkook up from his slumber.

 

He'll probably refuse from letting me to go out alone in the middle of the night.

 

After shutting the door, I manage to go out without Jungkook noticing.

 

Walking through the lobby,some people threw me weird looks but me being me, I just walk out without caring about the attention that I get.

 

What's so weird about a women in her early 20s walking out of a apartment in the middle of the night in her pikachu pajamas?

 

Exactly,it's not weird at all.

 

As soon as I enter the convenience store that's just a few feets away from my apartment, the corner of my lips quirk up.

 

I giggled at my favourite dongsaeng Bambam, one of the workers at the convenience store. He's really  struggling to keep himself awake.

 

"Yah, why do you take night shift if you can't stay awake?" He jolted up from his position as he was caught dozzing off. 

 

He let out a sigh when his eyes catches me and not one of his co-workers or even worse,his boss.

 

"Aish noona, you startled me." He puff his cheeks as a sign of protest and upset. I poke my fingers on both of his cheeks before laughing at his upset face.

 

"Sorry, just came here for ramen!" I walk my may to the ramen section with Bambam following behind.

 

"Why are you eating ramen late at night. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" He asked before picking a ramen cup with a brand I couldn't recognize.

 

I assumed that he wanted me to try out the new flavour so I take the cup from him and go to the cashier.

 

"Can't sleep. So eating is an another option for me." I smiled before pouring hot water into my ramen before taking a sit.

 

"Do tell me why?" He sits infront of me, chin resting on his arms.

 

"Just some small matters. Kids like you wont understand anyways."

 

"Even if you're a noona, doesn't mean I'm that far away from your age. You and hyung are just the same." He pouted.

 

My heart ache as he mention Mark, making me reminded all the problems that manage to keep me up all night.

 

He probably notice the sudden change of my expression as he eyes me worriedly.

 

"Noona gwenchana?" I simply nodded and I'm thankful that he doesn't ask any question anymore.

 

"So you just wanna stare at me eating ramen or continuing your work?" I said as I pointed to his manager, who has her hand of her hips while glaring at Bambam.

 

"Damn, gotta go. See you tomorrow Ara noona." I smiled when I saw his manager pulling him by the ear.

 

How much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter