Chapter 6

I guess you could say I loved you

Jeonghan’s POV

 

 

I became close to Hong Jisoo, Moon Jun Hwi, and Kwon Soonyoung. The latter isn’t my classmate, I thought he was a classmate because he was there in the gc but then he turned out to be from the other section and he talked to me and we got close. I didn’t want to get close to people from other sections because I was too shy, but look, I ended up breaking another oath. I’m really dumb. Gosh.

 

Days passed by and I got more comfortable with everything. The new school, the broken confessions, school work and to the people here.

 

Soonyoung told me to call him Hoshi and so I did. I was attracted to his eyesmile. He’s cute. It made my heart flutter when he would smile at me. Then days continued to pass by and feelings come and go. Hoshi introduced me to his friend named Seungchol. Hoshi told me that Seungchol likes me. “I don’t believe you.” I told Hoshi.

 

Later on, Seungchol was the one to approach me and we started talking. At first he was just quiet but now he’s finally talking. I comfortably accepted him. Then we took it to chatting and we became kinda close too. Then one day he chatted me asking if what Hoshi said was true that I liked Seungchol. I immediately ranted to Hoshi and told Seungchol it’s not true. Hoshi was just making rumors.

 

Damn you Hoshi, I’ll kick you.”

What did I do?” he shrugged like as if he did nothing wrong.

Stop spreading rumors.”

 

But it was too late. I noticed the way Seungchol looks and acts around me and it’s true that he did like me. Now the pressure was on me.