Chapter 13

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13

 

 

Only a few hours till the so called ‘party’ of the company and Taekwoon was beginning to feel kind of nervous. The last two days he didn’t do anything else then doing all his assignments, tasks for the university, go to work and doing all his house chores. And now he was sitting in the kitchen of his parents’ house waiting for the evening to come.

Jaejoong asked him a day before if he would like to come visit them the next day. Yunho wasn’t home for two weeks because of something work related and the Omega’s ‘mother’ felt lonely. Of course Taekwoon couldn’t say ‘no’ and promised Jaejoong to be there already at the morning. When he finally arrived today there was a really happy Jaejoong greeting him with a wonderful breakfast as a welcome. They chatted and ate the whole morning and informed each other of all the happenings in the recent weeks.

When Jaejoong heard from the suppressants scandal he asked everything of Taekwoon if he was save the whole time the quarantine was ordered and if someone made his living a hell. Of course the raven’s mother also called and reached for him when the incident happened but the dialogue was only taking place because he wanted to be sure that really everything was alright. Jaejoong knew that his son had a habit to not tell everything and the problems are all eating him up from inside till it was becoming a bigger problem.

However, he was glad to hear and see that really nothing bad happened and there was no harm done to his only Omega son. Certainly Taekwoon wanted also hear from Jaejoong if someone tried to get too close to him even if he still took the old suppressants he already takes his whole life and if his father also didn’t experience any problems.

He saw how Jaejoong’s mind went a bit farther away and how his face morphed into a scowl. “Not everything was alright. I hid myself here in this house because Yunho didn’t trust anyone and didn’t want something happening to me. Still, Yunho had to go to work because he was needed there and didn’t have a chance to say ‘no’ to the upper men. When he came back home he was exhausted and told me that all the Omegas on his way couldn’t hold themselves back and wanted to touch him and harassed him…” Taekwoon could only imagine. His father was a really handsome and strong Alpha. Of course, when many Omegas weren’t in their right mind they wouldn’t think straight anymore and even try to get an Alpha yet when they are mated. And no one wouldn’t overlook the Alpha.

Still, a smile graced Jaejoong’s lips when he told how happy Yunho was when he finally reached his home and could take his mate in his arms. Also to never let him go.

After the very long breakfast they cleaned everything up and Jaejoong ordered the raven to sit at the table in the kitchen and set a latte in front of him before continuing to wash the dishes.

Now the Omega was sitting there and slowly began to transform into a nervous mess. While he was in his mind and thinking about later the doorbell rang and he jumped out of his thoughts. He saw his mother quickly drying his hand and leaving him in the kitchen to greet whoever was on the other side of the main door. A deep voice filled the corridor and Jaejoong greeted the other with a cheery voice and ushered the other person inside.

The Omega heard the steps from the corridor getting louder and coming closer to the kitchen and also heard Jaejoong thanking the other for something. In English. “Thank you and don’t worry. I also could have waited for a few days longer before bringing me the special pot.”

“I kind of felt bad in the first place when I asked you for lending me this. And please, you don’t have to thank me. Also thank you for answering me in English, but we dealt that we only speak it when I don’t know further anymore.” After the other person uttered the sentences a heartily laugh was heard and finally both appeared at the threshold.

Matt was standing there with a gorgeous smile onto his handsome face which morphed to a wide eyed surprised one when his eyes met the one of the Omega. “What a surprise.” He mumbled and the previous smile was back on his face. Forcing himself out of his stupor, Taekwoon replied the smile and greeted him friendly. “Hello Matt.”

Looking between the two was Jaejoong and couldn’t stop himself to kind of think that both of them would look really good together. Of course he wouldn’t force Taekwoon to date the other and he also knew that his son had this Wonsik-guy on his mind right now. At least he can imagine till Taekwoon found someone official.

While he was dreaming in his mind the other two were holding a normal conversation about the upcoming evening. “Aren’t you going to the ‘party’ tonight?” Matt asked, curiosity lacing he deep baritone voice. The raven took a quick glance at his latte before replying to the brunette with his light voice. “I’m going but I’m kind of nervous…”

Matt looked the other up and down and another question went through his head before voicing it. “How are you going there?” That question took also Jaejoong’s attention who actually wanted to ask his son the same before the Alpha appeared. A thoughtful gaze was placed on the youngest Omega in his room and he realized that he totally forgot to organize anything. A sigh left his lips and there was only one way he could reach the company. “It seems that I have to take the train there…”

Glee spread all over Matt’s body and he was so glad that he went to his neighbors to give the object back he lend from them only to see the person of his affection sitting there and offering a perfect opportunity to get on his good side. “I could take you with me. I’m driving there with my car and I think it’s only fair to you there.” Next to Matt Jaejoong was nodding enthusiastically, liking this idea very much and supported Taekwoon only with his facial expression to agree to that.

It was very nice of Matt to offer driving him but the Omega still felt bad to just say ‘yes’ and not giving something bag. Pursing his lip into a little pout he thought about the idea and nodded though only under one condition. “I will say yes and thank you very much, Matt-hyung. Under one condition.” Matt listened attentively to see what the other was going to say next. “I will thank you someday appropriately.”

Matt liked this ‘condition’ very much and nodded at this to give a sign that he understood. Once again he thanked Jaejoong for lending him the pot before glancing at Taekwoon and saying that he would pick him up later after getting ready. With that said he left the both alone again to wander home and make himself decent looking.

Putting the pot away and clapping with his hands Jaejoong looked excitingly at his son. “Now I want to see what you chose for the evening today.” Laughing lightly at his ‘mother’s’ antics Taekwoon gestured him to go to his old room and show him what he was going to wear today.

 

 

 Ω ~ α

 

 

Finally, it was time to make their way to the company. Taekwoon was sitting in the living-room with Jaejoong and was talking a bit with him when the doorbell rang the second time that day. Excited Jaejoong stood up and skipped to the door to open it for the other.

Matt was clad in a suit with the color black. The Alpha looked gorgeous and the Omega had to even hold his breath because the other looked so good. Matt himself couldn’t contain his surprise seeing the other looking so other- worldly beautiful. The brunette’s mind was screaming to him to court the other and take him as his mate. However, now he had to get his act together and concentrate to not jump the other or he would lose the chance he got with the other right now.

Shyly, Taekwoon averted his eyes and started shifting around a bit when the Alpha was still gazing at him and still didn’t utter a word. Seeing the other’s uncomfortable stance Matt cleared his throat before complimenting the raven’s appearance. “You look gorgeous, Taekwoon-ah.” Blushing furiously at that Taekwoon looked down at the ground and whispered a tiny ‘thank you’ to the Alpha.

Jaejoong who felt a bit forgotten between them looked gleefully at the scene right in front of him. Eventually the raven got back his composure and gave a compliment back that Matt also looked very good tonight. After swapping the nice words between them they finally left the Jung’s residence to Matt’s car. Before stepping into the vehicle they bid ‘good-bye’ to the Omega’s parent and Matt promised to bring the raven home safe and sound.

“Oh, I don’t worry about that. I’m sure that nothing will happen to my son when you are with him.” Embarrassed by these words Matt chuckled lightly and put one hand behind his head in an embarrassing manner. “I’m really honored that you think so much about me.”

Like the gentleman he was he opened the passenger’s door for the Omega and beckoned him to step inside to which Taekwoon flushed red the nth time today and quickly seated himself on the seat to belt up. Matt quickly stepped around the car to take the driver’s seat and start the engine. With a last wave to the Jaejoong the car drove down the street to their destination.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Matt parked the car in the garage of the company. After pulling the handbrake the raven unbuckled himself and slowly stepped out of the car. Matt looked over to the Omega who was waiting for him with his arms around his upper body in an uneasy way. Matt quickly did the necessary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter