Chapter 11

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11

 

 

It was a very productive work day for Taekwoon and he even started another task which made Taeyeon very proud of him. In the middle of his shift Taeyeon came once again back and reminded them that the ‘party’ which was announced in the last month is going to take place on this Friday. “The CEO wasn’t even sure if he should held it because of the incident that happened two weeks ago but luckily everything is back again to normality in this town and it was decided that it will take place on the coming Friday. It will start at 6.00 PM and-“ The rest wasn’t needing Taekwoon’s attention anymore. Everything was already mentioned in the mail the got two days ago and the Omega already remembered the important stuff. The only problem now was that he didn’t have anything at home to dress to such event. He even didn’t need any suits or formal dress in the past for anything and his wardrobe regarding those things was very meager. Late he has to write a message to Hakyeon to help him to go shop one of those suits. The Beta had a better eye for what suits him and what not. Yes, he was known for being a chic type of guy but formal dress was still not his forte.

Quickly, he took out his phone and already wrote to Hakyeon if he had some time to spare tomorrow and go shopping with him. Before he could put away his phone Hakyeon already replied and also already decided when and where. A sigh left his lips but a smile already took over his face and he wrote an ‘Okay’. Taeyeon was also finished and everyone went back to work. Some of them started a conversation about the event coming up and discussed what they are going to wear.

Somehow the excitement went over to the Omega and he was also anticipating what the party is going to be.

Time flew past so quickly that a colleague had to remind the raven that it was already time for him to go. His eyes widened when he saw how late it was and he thanked the other for reminding him. “Thank you, Sungjae-ah.” The other Omega threw him a friendly smile and retreated back to his own work. Instantly he shut off the computer and put all his materials back into his backpack. In a fast pace he walked out of the department to the elevator to ground-floor. In all his clumsiness he walked against someone when he went out of the elevator. An apology on his lips he looked up to the tall man and his voice got stuck in his throat when he saw how the guy was looking at him. Intimidating and an aura of respect coming from him were the best explanation for the man in front of him. He seemed to be in his late forties and regarded Taekwoon with a cold gaze. The Omega saw the movement of his nose and suddenly his eyes became warm out of nowhere and he looked with a friendly smile down at the raven. Confused Taekwoon cocked his head to the side and his mind screamed at him to apologize now.

Hurriedly he bowed down and timidly said that he was sorry. “I-I’m very sorry, Sir. I didn’t mean to walk into you.” The Omega uttered and stayed in this position. The man looked at the other surprised because of his action. Then a deep authoritative voice spoke to him to stand up. “Stand tall Omega. It was an accident, no need for apologies.” Slowly and embarrassed the other looked up to the mighty Alpha standing there who only threw him a warm glance and friendly smiles. Out of nowhere the other introduced himself to the delicate raven and hold out his hand. “

“My name is Kim Woobin and I’m the CEO of this company.” It became very silent around them and the shock was evident on the Omega’s face and a blush spread over his face when he realized that everyone was putting their attention on the both of them. Not to be rude Taekwoon took the other’s hand and bowed down in respect before introducing himself. “N-Nice to me-meet you, Sir. It is a ple-pleasure for me to get to know the CEO of this company. M-My name is J-Jung Taekw-woon. I work fo-for Kim Taeyeon’s de-department.” Through all the introduction the Omega didn’t trust himself to look up to the Alpha standing there and instead looked down at his fidgeting hands. He knew that this wasn’t a good impression for the other but his fear over Alpha’s too over and he didn’t knew what to do exactly in this situation.

He found the other too intimidating and only one thing was on his mind. I need to get away. Quickly! Somehow!

“Look at me, Omega.” Mister Kim Woobin commanded and Taekwoon took all his braveness he got and glanced up to the other’s face, still with fear in his eyes. Friendly and like a gentleman he carefully took Taekwoon’s hand again in his own and talked to him like he was a scared little child. “It was very nice meeting you, Jung Taekwoon-shii,” he stated before he continued, “I hope that you like to work here and that you will perhaps work even years here. And I hope that you collect some very fundamental experience before the serious life is coming to get you.” Timidly, Taekwoon nodded and hold his breath to not show too much of what he was feeling right now. The other also nodded and retreated to give way to the raven before stepping into the elevator and bidding the other ‘goodbye’ and saying, “I hope we will meet each other again here.”

Like a scared kitten Taekwoon walked out of the company when the elevator shut close and took deep breaths on his way to the station. He wanted to go home, quickly. This moment just was too much for him mentally and physically. Somehow the Alpha’s being reminded him of someone though he couldn’t point it of whom he was thinking. Not wasting another thought of it he stepped into the train which just arrived and looked for a place where he couldn’t be disturbed too much.

On his way home Hongbin messaged him and wanted to visit him and look if everything was alright with him. With a tiny smile on his lips he wrote back.

 

Taekwoon: You can even stay the night if you want to.

 

Hongbinnie: Really? I wont intrude too much?

 

Taekwoon: No, you would never. I just need some company tonight. It’s just that something happened today and I’m a little bit shaken because of it.

 

Hongbinnie: What happened?!?! Did someone do something bad to you??

 

Taekwoon: No, it was something else. I will tell you later.

 

With that the conversation ended and Taekwoon let out a deep sigh before relaxing a bit till he reached the station where he had to change the train.

 

 

Ω ~ α

 

 

Before going home the Omega went grocery shopping for tonight’s dinner. What should I cook today? Pasta or ramen? Or something else? Asking himself those questions he lifted some of the foodstuff to think what would be best for dinner. After deciding what it would be he walked through the whole supermarket to collect the ingredients and directly went to the cash register to pay for them. Finished with this mission he went straight home to wait for the Beta’s emergence.

Unlocking the door to his flat he firstly brought the stuff to his kitchen before changing his clothed to something comfortable. Once he did that he went to the kitchen and started to prepare tonight’s dish.

Humming a song which was stuck in his head since yesterday he puttered around in his kitchen. Cooking made time go faster and before the raven knew it he was already finished with dinner and Hongbin still didn’t appeared. Then someone was inlicking the door and a light brown head walked through it before shutting it close again. Turning around there was finally the Beta who announced his coming beforehand. “Good evening, Taekwoon-hyung.” He greeted with his dimples showing and put his bag down on the floor to get rid of his jacket and his shoes. The Omega greeted him back and also let him knew that dinner was ready. “Good evening, Binnie-ah. U just finished cooking. You can put your things in my room and we can go start eating dinner.” Smiling up happily to his elder the younger quickly put away his bag and washed his hand and then went to the living-room where the table was full with the dishes for tonight’s dinner. And it looked very delicious.

“Hyung, did I already tell you that I love you very much!” Giggling at the younger’s antics the other nodded and ushered the other to start eating. Hongbin didn’t need to be told twice and already took the first bite and moaned at the tase in his mouth. “Really hyung! Two weeks without your food is too long and I’m really, really happy that I’m allowed to be the one in our group to eat the most times of your delicious food!” Blushing at the compliment he received he thanked the other and continued the eating with the usual gossip Hongbin sprouted and exchanging day stories.

“Now, tell me what happened today that you don’t want to be alone tonight.” Expectantly and with wary eyes the Beta observed the Omega and what he saw made him worry a bit. Everyone in their group knew that Taekwoon was afraid of Alphas. Yes, there are exceptions like his father Yunho, Hyun and recently Jaehwan. Especially Wonsik was the surprise exceptional. Still, what was making the raven’s fear skyrock are Alpha’s who have great power, with authority on their side and pheromones screaming at everyone to submit. Not even Beta’s would say ‘no’ to someone like that.

Fainty, the other started to speak and told him what occurrence took place after he left his workplace. “I-I met the CEO of KW Enterprise.” Hongbin nodded, putting all his attention at the shaking raven in front of him and took his hand to assure him that it was alright, that he was here. Collecting himself and taking a deep breath Taekwoon continued, “I walked into him and wanted to apologize but he was so intimidating that it took some time for me to react. At first he was glaring at me but after he took e sniff he immediately knew that I’m an Omega and was suddenly so, so friendly to me. In my opinion too friendly and he said that he hoped to see me again-“

So that is the reason. No wonder he is shaken up. Meeting the company holder of one of the biggest and influential companies South Korea’s would be a shock to anyone. While thinking about Taekwoon’s behavior he caressed the other’s hand and listened further to the Omega’s rambling. When Taekwoon was telling an incident he was talking so fast to get this out of his system. Completing the story was already very exhausting for Taekwoon and he nearly panted like he was just running.

Looking up the Omega saw a proud smile on Hongbin’s face and he suggested watching the show they started one evening to distract the Omega from the incident and the thoughts eating him up from inside. Smiling thankfully at the other and agreeing to the idea he stood up to bring the dishes away to the kitchen and clean up and the Beta helped him with this. Done with this task they both went back to the living room and made themselves comfortable on the couch and started the show on the television. Amid the nth episode Taekwoon c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter