Part One

My love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s break up”, those were the first 3 words that you told me that day.

 

“I don’t need you anymore; I have Yuri with me now.” You said that with those cold eyes starting at me.

 

“Wh..What are you talking about F-Fany-ah”, I stuttered, tears were already dancing in my eyes.

 

“You are nothing but just a tool that I used to make my compositions perfect! However, I have another person that is better than you; you’re useless to me now! All those lyrics that you have wrote. All those words that you said you had written for me, are just tools to make me into a well known composer! With all the fame I have now, there is no point for me to continue my little act!” You slammed the door and left. The tears in my eyes started to pour down my face.

 

I remembered that I was shocked, so shocked that I didn’t know what I was suppose to answer you. What happened to all the love we once had? Didn’t you say that our love will last forever? My tears, they couldn’t stop, I felt betrayed. I couldn’t believe that I got tricked by you. I want to hate you, but I love you too much to do that. It was then I realized that my life was lifeless with out you. My world was gone without you. My heart was broken by you.

 

Was our love just a heart-breaking memory?

 

You once said that we were meant to be together, our music represents our love for each other; our love was the reason why you were inspired to compose music, our music. They are all gone now.

 

It was weeks after that heartbreaking session with you. I felt that I was suffocating without your love. I could not remember how many tears I have spilled after that day, I want to travel back in time, in time to love you more and perhaps for you to love me back. I can’t cry hard enough for you to hear me.

 

Your heart, Can't I catch it with my tears?

 

I started going through all the songs that we have composed, listening to every one of them. I recalled the ways you will always make me smile when I am feeling down, and those three words that you will always tell me.

 

“This Must Be Love”, it was the first song that we came up together. I told you that every word and letter of the lyrics describes our love, while you told me that every single note in the song was for me. Many people often asked us about the tune of the song. And you will always answer for us and explained that the high pitched tune of the song represents our love. Our love will always be sky-high, and it will never drop. I always believed that, until now.

 

I started laughing when I recall people saying that were match made in heaven, the melody of the music you composed will always match well with the lyrics I wrote. However, they were wrong, so wrong.

 

Did you remember the cliff we always visit to see the beautiful sunset? You said that as the Sun is shinning brightly, our love will too. The birds will always chirp happily when we are here. The wind will always blow past us calmly as if they are accepting our love. The tree that we engraved “TaeNy forever” will be there as long as we are there. But after you left me, those aren’t there already.

 

That was when I started realizing, everything was a lie, and everyone was lying, no one actually cared about me. I was living in darkness all along; I was getting fooled all along. Only you can be my light, only you can show me the way to live happily, only if you are still with me now.

 

“Taeyeon, you should start to smile more, I want to help you get over her. I really do. Do you know how worried I am whenever I see you in this state? Come on Taeyeon, let’s go to the café and get some coffee like what we always do? It has been weeks since you have been here, come on!” pleaded Jessica.

 

I followed Jessica to the café and took a sit at our usual spot. Everything here was the same, it was still as peaceful as always, but something is still missing; you.

 

“Isn’t it good to be here? We should come out more often Taeyeon! I remembered the times that you will always stare at girls until they slapped you!” Jessica started giggling.

 

“Yah!” I shouted. I was going to continue my ranting but the sound of the microphone stopped me.

 

“Hello everybody, my name is Sunny! This is my partner Sooyoung, the song that we are going to perform today is titled “This must be love”, composed by Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon.

 

Tears were threatened to fall from my eyes; all the memories that we had came back to me and started replaying in my head when they started singing. All those sweet moments we had when we were trying to compose this song were playing in my head. We were in love then, but what about now? Is there still any love between us?

 

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, I started sobbing. Jessica rushed over and hug me and told me that everything is going to be okay, everything is going to be fine. She started wiping the tears off my face and whispered, “Do you want a glass of milk? It will calm you down”.

 

“Okay”, I replied inaudibly. But it seems that Jessica heard me when she went over to the counter and started queuing. I looked outside the window and I started to think about the moments we had in the past.

 

We would always sit at this table and enjoy the ambience of the place. You will always show me those eye-smiles of yours whenever we are together. You always preferred black coffee even though its bitter, but you always love things that are sweet. I remembered asking you about and it and you answered, “I think this coffee is actually sweet”.

 

Why, it’s obviously very bitter” I said in a very surprised tone.

 

You gave me one of your eye-smiles and replied, “Tae-Tae, did you know that when you are with me, everything is sweet! Even this coffee is sweet to me now!”

 

My face went red, and I looked down trying to hide my face. I could vividly remember what happened then, it was the best times of my life since I was always with you. My mind continues to replay scenes that happened in the past until a voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter