love knows no boundries

Love knows no Boundries

Jiyeon was sitting on the king sized bed, her knees hugging her chest. Her eyes staring blankly at nothing. She was thoughtless and lifeless. Her eyes that use to shine like sun no longer held the spark. Her skin as pale as a sick person. Her long black hairs were messed up.

The photo of her and Sehun in wedding dresses was nicely placed on the night stand. The one she uses to smile every time she looks at it. In that one picture, Sehun looked carefree, nice and gentleman. He has his arms wrapped around her neck from behind as she was sitting on the floor with a one long rose flower in her hand. The smile on their faces is so sincere. Their eyes shine from innocence. Their smiles full of youth. The way Sehun wrap his arms around her neck, showed his love from simple gesture. He seems like a love fool yet trying to act cool for his wife, as if he wasn’t so much in love but his eyes gave it away, they showed how pathetically he was in love with Jiyeon, his princess.

Princess.

He used to call her that. He uses to spoil her like she was a true princess. Where did things go wrong? How come their lovely marriage life comes to this stage? They use to be full of love. Doesn’t mean that Sehun divorce her. He didn’t but the things he does are worse and she just can’t help to ask for divorce.

The door opened as the taller figure came in, none other than her husband, Sehun.

He stared at the girl on the bed and all he could was sighing. She seemed miserable. He would take the responsibility of it. He knows he was the one to be blamed. He was a human in the end of the day, a selfish human if more to be specific. Hurting her like this hurt him too but he was powerless against the world.

“You okay?” Sehun asked in low tone as he made himself comfortable on his side of the bed.

Jiyeon chuckled bitterly and looked up at her spouse. Instantly, her nose cringed. A grim appeared on her face. The smell and those bites on his neck that doesn’t belong to her. She stared there for few seconds and then looked him in the eyes.

“Why won’t i be okay?” She asked back lifelessly. Turning her eyes to the previous position on the wall in front.

“I just wanted to ask. I heard you skipped your meals. It’s not good for health.” Sehun tried to scold her but he end up saying those words so softly.

The venom appeared in Jiyeon’s eyes. She looked him dead in the eye, as if daring him to fight her as she said the next words.

“Having with everyone isn’t good for health too, you know.”

Sehun frowned. He closed his eyes and turns his face to the other side. Jiyeon did the same when he avoided her eyes.

“We’ve already tal—”

“Oh sorry about that. I forgot. This is your job. You around because they—”

“I don’t love them. I do that because i have to. I’m not happy.” Sehun poorly tried to defend himself.

Tears formed in Jiyeon’s eyes. “I’m not happy too. I’m not happy to see my man with other women’s. You’re mine; you promised that you belong to me!”

Sehun rubbed his temples. “Don’t worry, I’m yours. All yours just as you’re mine, all mines. Work is work; beside i told you it to protect you. I don’t enjoy being with them.”

Like usual, those words worked better on her. Possession. She possessed Sehun. Whether he sleeps around or not because in the end of the day, he came to her and make love to her. In the end of the day, he still loves her. In the end of the day, he replaces everything but her.


Next day, Jiyeon wakeup only to find the bed empty. He already left. Sehun. Sighing she start doing her daily routine. Once she walks down, she realized Sehun didn’t left yet. He was on the couch, talking on the phone. His face serious like usual.

She walked down and smiled lightly. He looked up at her and his face muscles relaxed. Holding the phone with left hand, he reaches his right hand out for her to come closer. Jiyeon instantly walked closer to him and sit on his lap. He wrapped his right hand around her side, sniffing the sweet smell of her hair.

“Make it work. If he escaped then we are all in danger. Do whatever it takes. I’ll be there in half hour.” He hangs up and placed the phone down on the side.

Wrapping his both arms around her, he hummed in satisfaction. His eyes landed on the hickies on her pale long neck. The regret followed right after.

“How was your night? I wasn’t too rough, was i?” he asked softly.

Jiyeon took a deep breath. Snuggling more closely to his chest, she shook her head. “It’s okay to be like this sometime. I can endure it.”

Tightening his hug, he said softly. “It looks bad. Do you want me to apply a cream or something?”

“You have to go to work, remember?” She reminded him. Of course it hurts but she wants to cuddle, not waste her limited time with him treating her injuries that he probably caused her.

Still with worried expression he muttered. “You sure?”

She nodded, placing her lips on his slim neck. A blissful sigh escaped her lips. She would love this man no matter what.

Sehun lightly push her away from his arms. A frown appeared on her small face but disappeared as soon as Sehun teasingly kissed her eyes, purposely leaving his saliva there. This never fails to annoy her as well as make her fall deeper in love with him.

“Sehun! You can’t do that! It’s gross an—”

Her words were cut off by Sehun’s lips. Pulling away Sehun playfully glared at her.

“Gross you say? Honey, I’m sorry you felt that way. I won’t kiss you again. It probably grosses you out.”

Gasping in surprise, Jiyeon wrap her arms around his neck and bite the side of his lips in frustration. Sehun in return tickled her, making her laugher fill the large and empty house.


The same night, Jiyeon find herself crying, sitting on the floor of her bedroom. Her knees hugged closer to her chest.

She just called Sehun and what she got in response was a woman saying Sehun was too good to be with her. And they were about to have . And to make it worse, it happened. They had , the female didn’t hang up the phone so Jiyeon heard almost everything and it breaks her heart thinking about Sehun like this. It’s not new for she knows he do that from time to time but hearing every single sound made everything worse.

She slept. That night, Sehun was greeted with a sleeping body of his precious wife. He knows she heard them doing the deed but he only realized once the female left. He almost gone crazy only thinking how Jiyeon must have felt. How much it hurt her. For that, he killed the women. Her limbs separated from her body while the bullet right on her neck. No one mess with his love.

Just because he was a coward and slave to the world and couldn’t take the blame so he thought shooting the one he had the deed with deserve this fate.

Sitting on the bed, he caressed her cheeks. A silent tear drop and he bent his body and kissed her all over her face, chanting sorry with each kiss.


Days passed. Weeks passed. Months passed. Yet the routine was all same. Sehun spend his days in regret while Jiyeon in cries. Each morning was always the happy start but just like that, it always end up bad.

Until one day came and Jiyeon thought she has already taken too much from Sehun. He never learns. He repeats every day the same thing. Their life revolves around the same things. Cheat, regrets, cries, happiness then repeat.

 


“I’m sick of this! You leave this job or I’m leaving you! Pick up whatever you want!” Jiyeon screamed at Sehun when he came back.

The look was blank on Sehun’s face. He didn’t response. He chooses to ignore this particular thing that boiled his blood. He passed by her, making his way to the master bedroom. He hates the idea of her leaving him.

Jiyeon grabbed his wrist and even if Sehun was way much stronger, yet he let her turn him around as aggressively as she wants.

“Choose! You’re not going anywhere until you answer me!” Jiyeon raised her voice.

Still no response.

Angry tears formed on her face. Slowly one by one they drop yet all Sehun did was give her a blank look. Like he doesn’t care at all. Chuckling bitterly, Jiyeon nodded as if she understands something.

“Fine then, don’t answer. I’ll take your silence as that you would keep your job. Tomorrow, I’ll leave.” Jiyeon forced the words.

“You’re not going anywhere.”

Jiyeon smirked tearfully. “I’ll because I’m sick of this craziness.”

Shooking his head, Sehun stepped closer to Jiyeon. His hand landed on her cheek and he caressed it gently. “I’m sick too. But you’re not leaving. I won’t let you. Because i love you, my love. I’m not a perfect lover, hell I’m not even good but just so you know you’ll spend the rest of your life with me, whether you like it or not. Understood?”

He leaned closer to her lips and pecked it. “You run and I’ll come to find you. Not because I’m obsessed with you but because i gave up my everything for you. I value nothing in my life but you so at least respect my love if not me.”

“This is wrong! You can’t treat me like this!” Jiyeon’s frown deepened in depression.

“Say you don’t love me and I’ll free you from myself. I’ll free you from my life. Everything that connects us will be vanished. Say it and get your freedom. Give me back my heart. Free my soul from the pain that’ll come once you leave.” he get the gun from his back pocket and handed her.

And Jiyeon once again found herself weak in his arms, crying for whatever is going on. And like always, Sehun comfort her as best as he could. Showering her with his unlimited love.

She loves him. She loves him so damn much to kill him. She would rather kill herself then take his life.

They weren’t always like this. They use to be happy couples. But now, it’s like a dream to be how they use to be.

People say time change, people change, and their relationship change. Some haters fall in love with each other over the time. Some lovers start hating each other over the time. Yet Sehun and Jiyeon didn’t belong to the former or latter. They love each other. They hate to see each other sad. Yet couldn’t help to set free the other. Sehun isn’t going to leave her nor would she do that to him. Their relationship was fine in a sick twisted way. Cries and fuss is normal thing in relationships. Especially when its marriage life.


It was one of those parties Jiyeon hated to join. Because when attending these parties, people gave her a sympathies look. Not because she didn’t look good or something like that. But because her husband obviously cheat on her in front of all these peoples. They know Sehun flirt and sleep around. But still none of them dared to confront the matter to her, because it was Sehun they were talking about.

The young mafia boss. The monster that show no emotions when he kill a child. A monster who killed many families and separate lovers with not a glint of sympathy for them. A brute and just heartless bastard.

Well, that’s how no one dared to talk to her about this matter. For them, Jiyeon was his trophy wife. Someone he won’t love. Someone he won’t care about. She was like a decoration of his house. That would make his house look good but not good enough to actually be cared for.

That’s how everyone thought because that’s how Sehun wanted them to think. He wanted to show he don’t value her. He wanted to trick the world she was of no importance. That’s because if he showed his love openly, he could lose her. And even if it’s hurt both, Sehun and Jiyeon understand that matter better that Sehun have to do this in order to protect her yet keep her in his house with no danger for her. In the roof of his house, he gives her the love he could give. He gave his entire self to her and strips himself out of his dignity. Only for her. That’s just how much he loves her. He was a slave to his love.

Sehun stared at Jiyeon from the corner of his cold eyes. While his hand was around the women’s waist. He kept flirting and seducing the women while his heart stayed to his love.

Slowly the women start touching him and he let her do that. Knowing well what people were thinking about him. Knowing well it would hurt Jiyeon too much. But it hurt him more. He was forced into this. Touching other women when he got someone he loves. The world was cruel. He was sick of himself for hurting his lover. Giving her pain she doesn’t deserve. But Sehun was hurting too. He called himself disgusting for sleeping around. He hates his manly looks that made the majority of females to fall for him. He hates his body that he uses to sleep around. It almost made him destroy his body but Jiyeon told him no matter what he do, she love every single part of his body, and for Sehun, it was enough to not ruin what Jiyeon love. What Jiyeon like, love or respect, he would do the same.

A slave to his lover indeed.



“Sehun, are we going to live the rest of our lives like that?” Jiyeon asked Sehun when they both were on the floor of their bedroom, feasting on the cheap ramyeon. Sehun was so rich that he could order the most expensive dish with no worries of money. Still ramyeon might be cheap and unhealthy but before, when they were poor enough to eat two times a day, it was their most expensive and heavenly tastes like food. Ramyeon itself was a reminder of their once beautiful shared love and there state. True, their life was so hard and Sehun had to work to the point of feeling no bone and Jiyeon didn’t have any less stress thinking how he was working to death but it was the time they value everything. It was the time when they know they might not have food to eat tomorrow but they know, no matter what, their lover would be there for them. No matter if the world decided to be against them, they would still be together. Protecting each other’s back. Show their love openly feeling no threat at all.

“You mean eating ramyeon on the floor?” Sehun joked as he filled his mouth with food.

Smiling a little Jiyeon shook her head. “Stupid. I’m not talking about this!”

Wrapping his large arms around her fragile body, he kissed her crown. “I know my love. I was just trying to lighten up the mood.”

“Then forget what i said. It’s of no importance.” Jiyeon murmured. He was trying to make things better so why would she talk about their unfortunate life where Sehun was a cheater and she was oblivious stupid wife in the face of the world.

“Tell me. Everything you say means a world to me.”

Jiyeon smiled. A forced. “I just wanted to say you look overly handsome today. Did you go to salon?”

Smiling at that, Sehun shook his head. “Not really. But wait, i thought i was always overly handsome, wasn’t i?” He asked acting like a jerk who loves himself but Jiyeon know better.

“Yeah, my overly handsome lover let me give you the hug of your life.”

She jumped on him and used her all strength in her body to hug him tightly. For Sehun it was nothing painful still he acted along with her like he was choked.


Sehun parked his car and step out of it. It was already two a.m. For sure Jiyeon would be awake like usual. Sehun felt his heart racing faster as he walks closer to the gate. His head spinning out of nervousness. He knows she would be sad and hurt. He caused this. And he had to see this every night for about a year now yet he can’t get use to the feelings of seeing her like this. As ridiculous as it sound, Sehun sometimes wished to be angel and she should be his. No troubles or danger in life. Sometimes he wished he never born. That way, he would never hurt anyone. And sometimes, just dust that flow and flow in the whatever direction with no purpose.

He steps inside as he unlocks the gate with his keys. A sweat formed on his forehead. The quietness as usual greeted him. Emptiness.

His heart was empty from love.

Slowly, he mentally prepared his mind for whatever was going to come once he reaches upstairs to the master bedroom. Lifting one foot after the other, his palm clasped tightly as he walked nervously.

Stopping in front of the door, he inhaled and exhaled quietly, not wanting to appear unorganized in front of her. Bringing his hand up, he knocked the door with his sharp knuckles. Masking his worried expression into expressionless, he dared to open the door.

His eyes landed on the sleeping figure of his lovely wife and an immediate sigh of relief nearly escaped his lips before he hold himself back. The relief vanished as the reality hit him. The tears were there, on her pretty cheeks and some on her pretty long fake lashes. His expression turning sour and with shaky steps he climb on the bed. His heart beating in a little fast manner from the pain. He caused her these tears and yet he was too selfish to let her go.

Grabbing her hand he brought it closer to his lips, kissing her each finger with love. Kissing her like this took some pain away from him. A few seconds before, he was hurt but now, delighted that he could kiss her porcelain skin. Taste her like no man had tasted before. Love her till he’s addicted to her. His heart swelled in pride knowing this creature was his wife. He could never ask for more. He never once regretted when he gave up his own life and risks it for her. Because she worth it.

It pained him when they first married, they were poor. He can’t see his love suffering and he’s helpless. He worked hard. He really did. Yet it was never enough. He wanted to give her the best of best but that was impossible looking at his previous situation.

So he decided, he will make a deal with a mafia boss, by risking his life. The deal was a battle of life between the left hand side of mafia boss and himself. If Sehun win, he would gain the man’s place and if Sehun loose, he’ll be killed. He thought Jiyeon deserve better and if he can’t give her, he’ll die trying.

Sehun worked hard to be a good fighter. He learned few things from here and there. Broke his bones plenty of times. All along telling lies over lies to his worried wife. Until the day come. He fighted but who was he kidding? He was merely a beginner against the experienced killer. For everyone, it was obvious whose going to win so no one bothered to come and watch a big man defeating a rookie.

Before the battle could have start officially, Sehun was lost. Just then a miracle happened. Someone has shot the bulky man and ran. Leaving a stunned Sehun to cry over a dead body of someone. But Sehun choose to take advantage of the situation. He took the gun from the dead man’s suit and shut his eyes closed before shooting the dead man once again. Then lied he killed him.

Nobody believed him but nobody cared enough to investigate. Sehun was lucky. He gave the luxurious life to Jiyeon but with time he become the ruthless monster and the consequences soon followed as he saw his love in the situation he never wanted to see her in. All because of him. She was almost beaten to death, she was kidnapped and almost got shoot and every time this happened, Sehun left everything behind and ran to find her. He was sick of seeing his enemies hurting her when they couldn’t lay a hand on him. He thought its better if he pretend in the public that he don’t love her. It worked. He cheats openly and after that nobody really hurt her. Instead he hurt her himself by doing these things. Either way Sehun and Jiyeon were never really happy. They had always been in different types of suffering.

In the beginning, it was money, then his enemies and now he was himself. Was it too much to ask to live with the love of his life like any normal couples live?

Wiping the tears from her eyelashes with gentle move of his fingertips, he leaned in to peck her nose. She stirred and he froze, afraid he ruined her sleep.

Her eyes half opened and Sehun fall more deep in love as those shining eyes stared mindlessly to him.

“Sehun?”

Smiling cutely, Sehun leaned onto her shoulder and nuzzle her childishly. All the pain, all the nervous flow away as she hugged his body towards herself. Because she would always accept him no matter what. She was the medicine to his mental pain. Her presence was the cure of his insanity. He truly needs her as much as she needs him. Sehun like to say she doesn’t need him to survive. She could live without burdens. And in this case, Sehun was burden. It reality, Jiyeon might have left him long time ago, but she could have never lived fully without his love that completed her.

“Please... Stop hurting me...” Jiyeon silently pleaded.

Sehun tensed hearing that. She pleaded, again. His blood ran cold and he felt himself numb to move, or even comfort her. This happened everyday but it never feels old. Every time she expresses her pain, it opened a deep wound in Sehun’s already bleeding heart. His heart beat too slowly, the world moving in slow motion. His lovely wife’s eyes blinking the tears away slowly.

That was only in his mind. Everything was on its natural pace. Sehun’s mind likes to put him in Jiyeon’s feet, making him feel miserably even if the damage might not be big enough.

Quietly gulping the lump, he masked the whimper in sigh. He can’t show her his weakness. He doesn’t want to make her worried for his unnecessary feelings.

“You know i only love you... Those women’s, whatever i do with them is to protect you.”

The same lame answer as always.

“Till when we’ll live like that? Till when, Sehun?”

If only he himself know.

“Very soon, I’ll try to fix everything.”

A white lie.


It was impossible to fix anything in such a little time without risking his or her life.

The question was would he risk his life or hers?


The answer was obvious.




“I wanna leave!” Sehun demanded in anger.

The four men in front of him, one of the highest level criminals and the cruelest man exist in Korea.

“Rules are rules. Just because you’re boss, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want. Once you decided to join the gang, you know it’s impossible to go. If you try to leave, we gonna kill you.” one of them said, obviously wanted to take Sehun’s place.

“I’m gonna kill you first then!”

Sehun fished the handgun from his pocket and pointed it at the man to shoot him but the other calmly continued.

“If you kill me, there are other who’ll stop you and kill you. Rules are indicated on everyone and so, you are stuck in this world.”

Gritting his teeth Sehun growled lowly. It was true. He was helpless. His loyal man could turn against him if he tried to leave. Because his loyals were his followers as long as he lead them to destruction and money. And if he leave them, its mean he’s the betrayer.

Sehun helplessly glared at the four men. He was getting desperate after each second passing by. He needed to do something. For Jiyeon. For her happiness.

He imagined her beautiful smiling face. She’s so pretty that Sehun sometimes wonders if she’s really a human. Must be an angel. His heart doing that lovely flip flop, jumping in happiness inside his build up chest. His fingers turn out of control.

Then that image vanished as her tears and pouty lips came next. He felt his heart tightened in pain. The feelings he felt vanished as the bad memories all came. The time when she cries and begs for an answer and he had to lie and be selfish. He sleep around to protect her from these kind of mans. He was option less. He was hurting her because he joined this stupid world and now they were stopping him from leaving. Stopping him to love Jiyeon openly. He gritted his teeth harshly, stopping his mind to think her hurt expression but they were like tattoo that couldn’t be erased.

Then it just happened. Sehun wanted to give Jiyeon a better life and in the process, he lost himself. He lost his value as a human between peoples.

He shooted the four men, his heart clenching in pain and his eyes filled with hatred and frustration. A few people came in but Sehun didn’t bother to care who they were, he just shoot them to erase the pain and grudge from his heart.

More and more. He kept refilling the killing power inside his gun and shooting whoever came. They tried to attack him but Sehun didn’t back down. He wasn’t the same kid that they could have killed with one punch. He was a grown up monster.


But even a monster has its limits.

Sehun was one against many.


The guns shooting, one against many.


Sehun’s expression hardened in pain.

Physical and mental pain.

It was all for Jiyeon.


Blood.


Unconsciousness.


Darkness.


Nothingness.


 

 


Jiyeon worth his life.
 

 


Jiyeon stared at the corpse in front of her. She blankly stared.

“This isn’t Sehun.” She expressionlessly said to Kai whose face contorted in sympathy.

“It’s him, Jiyeon. It’s him.”

Jiyeon once again tried to see the face of the man. The face was ruined though. The cuts and... It was just disgustingly ruined and Jiyeon refused to believe her handsome husband could be this man. No! No way! Sehun was strong. And he was mafia boss. He can’t be treated that way. The only logic she could find was this man wasn’t her husband. Kai was joking with her.

“I’m going home. He’ll come back to me. I’ll show you, Kai. He’s alive. I’m so sure of that.” Jiyeon said casually. Still believing Sehun was alive.

Kai couldn’t help the tears. His own tears. She refused to believe this man was her husband. Sure his face was mostly ruined by those... Greedy for power criminals. He was still the same Sehun.



Two years later...


“We have to do the checkup. It’s important.”

Jiyeon looked up at the man with her large eyes innocently.

“Okay, but let Sehun come in the room too.” She leaned a further closer and whispered. “He might get jealous if i didn’t bring him in.”

The man smiled. “Of course, Sehun is allowed.”

Jiyeon squealed in excitement and held her hand out to the air. “Come my love, we have to go inside. Dr. Park wanted to check me again.”

Then walked behind Dr. Park, grabbing nothing in hand.

After a month of waiting for Sehun, she couldn’t take it. She believed Sehun was alive and then she starts imaging Sehun. She starts talking to the air saying she was talking with Sehun. She lost the sanity and was in the mentally ill people’s hospital.

She loves him too much to think a life without him.


And a life where Sehun doesn’t exist, was the life she would refuse to live as well.

AUTHOR NOTE

So this is the ending of my most sadistic story *sobs*

You see Sehun died and Jiyeon love him too much to believe he died so her mind start making her believe as if she’s seeing Sehun which made her think Sehun isn’t dead. If she would believe Sehun had actually died she would’ve stopped living or commit suicide or something so yeah.

Hope you guys still like it even though it ended like this but I just didn’t want a happy ending because I’m sadistic hahaha sorry about

So bye and see you in next oneshot ^^