You and Me

You're Beautiful

 

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL. 

 

Inspired by the song You and Me (Lifehouse -Song cover by Christina Parie) 

 

*****

 

Why it has to be YOU?

Why not HIM?

 

Why.. ME?

 

"Pudong." A tap on her shoulder made her turned her head on her right. And there she saw her, hee beautiful blooming face. "Thank you for coming." She bowed her head, like what she used to do when she's overwhelmed. Sign of respect in Korea. But for her, her acts is somewhat CUTE. Everything she does, for her, is making her happy. 

"Come here." She told her, and instead pulled her for a hug. She missed her. She needs this hug. "I missed you." She said as she broke the hug and brushes that thin hair left on her ear. "You look beautiful today." She compliments her, a thing she used to tell her. An act which women loves to hear from their partner, from their lover. 

"Only today?" She pulled her earphone out, facing her as they waited for others to arrive in the airport. There are people around them, but they doesn't care. For them, this is the only time they could spend time together. They missed each other, it is obvious. 

"Actually, you're the most beautiful friend I have." She grinned, putting her things inside her bag. It made the other woman looks away as she felt her face reddened by the sudden statement. "Unnie. Don't hide your face when I compliment you." She began teasing her, grabbing her hand, forcing her to look at her. 

"Chaerin, get off of me." She shove her hand away as she tries to reach for it. And before they can continue to tease each other, their friends finally arrived in the airport. 

 

 

You look different today, I felt like I'm gonna melt whenever you will look at me in the eyes. 

It's hard to focus. 

I'm losing my mind. 

 

"Hey, un-"

 

I woke up later and found you sleeping already. 

I'm glad. 

I can look at your face, freely. 

 

"Let's take a picture here."

"Wait."

"Let me." 

"Ouch Ouch."

"Careful."

"I'm trying."

 

You never change. You're still clumsy. 

 

"Did you drink your meds?" She asked her for the first time since they arrived in their destination. The older woman took a sip of her tea, sighing and coughing a bit. "It didn't sounds good."

"I know." She laughed and tap the space beside her. 

"Okay. What do you want?"

"Massage my temples?" The younger woman smiled, bringing her head on her lap. It made the older woman relaxed for a moment. She closed her eyes, feeling the soft touch of her pudong. "That feels good." She murmured, grinning widely. 

"You gotta pay me after." She joked, pausing, taking a sip of her coffee. 

"I payed your ticket."

"You did?"

"This is my show." They both laughed. Suddenly, the older woman arose and faced her. "Gahh~ I missed you so much." The older woman couldn't hide her sadness yet happy tone as she spoke. 

 

You've always been hideous when it comes to what you're feeling. You will never told me when you're sad, You will never told me when you're upset. 

The Dara I knew is someone who will sit on a corner, thinking deeply with her head bowed looking at the floor. 

But now, when 2ne1 disbanded. You will always tell me when you're sad, when you're upset. You are transparent. 

 

"I don't think you should swim over there."

"Why not?"

"You're sick, remember?"

"But I want to."

"Hey. Turn off the camera. We need to talk."

"Arrghh.. it's raining." 

"Where's the raincoats?"

"Oh yeah.. the raincoats." 

 

I know, I am always being intimate when it comes to you. I can't help it.

I always wanted to kiss you whenever you're sick. You didn't know how hard it is when we're apart and you will call me telling me you're not feeling well. 

It . Coz I want to take care of you. 

 

"The cam."

"Why?"

"Turn it off."

"Pudong. You seems worried, why?"

"No. I'm actually glad."

"Glad?"

"Coz we're together again." The younger told her, overly consistent on her words of misery. 

"Why are you suddenly, being like this?"

"Being like what?"

"Caring?"

"Hey, I'm always caring."

"Not really." The older bowed her head. "I was calling you the other day. You didn't answer. I felt mad."

"Then?" The younger seems confused. Yes, she does missed the phone call, only because she's on a meeting. "Didn't I text you that we will have a short meeting about the album?"

"You were busy."

"I am."

"And that's making me sad."

"Unnie."

"I'm scared, Chaerin." Suddenly her voice change, her tone becomes sad. "You were.. meeting people, each and everyday. What if you will find someone else?"

"Someone else?"

"Bestfriend. Another bestfriend." Her sweet tone, her sad voice. It's still perfect for the younger woman, it made her smile. 

"I'm always gonna find a way to go back to you. Even if they put handcuffs on my wrist." She said, joking at the end. And it never fails to make her unnie laugh, at least a short and soft one. "How many hugs do you need now?" 

"Hugs? Only?"

"What? Ahh.. you want kisses too? I'll give you.. come here." 

"Hey hey.. I'm just kidding. Get off of me." Just after some few seconds, few minutes, few moments later, they go back from the way they used to be.

"Come on, don't be picky. I know how much you like my lips touching your cheeks."

"Who said I like it?"

"You. When your drunk."

"When did I say that?" The older started running around the room, not wanting the younger to catch her.

"The last time we got drunk at a bar. Come on.. this lips is all yours." 

 

Both laughing. Having fun. I missed it. I missed YOU. US. Being like this. 

 

 

"Unnie, careful."

 "Thanks."

 

I'll bet, you didn't know that I always have my eyes looking at you. Too focus. 

 

"How I wish Bom is here."

"Also Minzy." Hearing that name made the younger looks at her unnie. "What? Don't you miss her too?"

"I do." There was never been a statement of them talking about their younger member in the group. The younger, who used to be the leader of the popular kpop girl group remained quiet about it. "But I'm not mad at her. I just thought we can still fix everything. I thought she's patient." A hand on her shoulder makes her calm as she is about to blow that cursing word. 

"She's still young, remember?"

"What about me?"

"But you're matured. Even more matured than us." They settled to lay on the bed beside each other. They felt tired after their first day activities. 

"I don't know."

"Hey hey. Didn't I invite you here to stress-free yourself? Look at these eyebags." The older came to reach to touch her face. Leading them to faced each other. The older pauses from what she's doing, began staring on the bare face of her pudong. "You know what? This was my most favorite face of yours. No make ups. Natural cat eyes. You're so cute. Who will thought you're already in your 20's?" 

"I'm not cute." The younger felt embarrased after receiving such compliments from her unnie. She rolled and faced the ceiling instead. "I'm so tired. But it feels so good." She began closing her eyes, bringing the older's gaze focusing on her pudong's face. 

"I feel the same way."

"You're tired too?" The younger smiled, moving her hand, unintentionally hitting Dara's hand which is about to reach to touch her face. "Oh sorry." She suddenlt opened her eyes and look at her. "Were you staring at me?"

"Ha? No. I'm staring at the wall." 

"Wall?" 

"Let's just sleep."

"Amm.."

 

Sometimes, you would act strangely. You would say strange things that I haven't heard for awhile. It's making me think.. 

 

Is there a possibility that you'll feel the same way?

 

"Let's go for a walk?"

"Hold my hand."

"You're going to film this, unnie."

"Not yet." The younger is being hesitant. "Come on. Let's do the things we used to do. Why am I the one being intimate now?" The older frowned, almost nagging.

"Yeah.. and it's making me think." But she came to held her hand. "Let's go there." The cam is off, her unnie is holding it. They walked freely through the sand, it feels so good. 

"Were you embarrassed?"

"About what?"

"Of us.. holding hands. I don't know."

"No. It's just.. weird."

"Okay. Then here.. hold this."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Like this?"

"Hold it just how you wanted to. Just do it and feel free." Few moments before she turn the camera on. The younger got to hold her unnie's hand for REAL, for the first time. 

 

You know when I say weird, I'm not talking about the skinships. Simply, I am talking about US. But you will never understand.

 

 Camera ON. 

 

Last day. Should I tell you now? As in right now? (A/N I may not remember their converys on one end from the previous chap, please just re-read that part. Thank you :)) )

 

"Updating your sns?"

"No. Harin is calling me last night."

"Tell her to call you right now before we head off back to manila."

"Maybe later."

"Why later?"

"I still want to sleep." She hugged the older woman and pulled her back to sleep, keeping her down by the waist. 

"I knew it. Because of what that lovers did from the next room, you missed some of your sleep."

"Exactly."

"But we have to go."

"We need to sleep."

"Let's just sleep in the plane." The older tried to get away from her pudong's grasp but she's much more dominant than what she was thinking. "Oh gosh. You're strong."

"Kiss me then I'll let you go." The younger murmured, opening her eyes. "Kiss me, Dara. Come on. Here, on the lips."

"You're so needy."

"I'm just intimate."

"Whatever." The older said but kisses her on the lips. Just leaning, no move. Enjoying it. "This feels new."

"It is." The younger smiled and kisses her again. 

"Hey that's enough."

"But I want to kiss you more." She exactly did what she said. She just stopped when someone knocked on the door. 

"Coming!"

"Who's that?"

"Come on, get up." 

"Kiss."

"Get up first, then I'll kiss you." 

"Arrgghh."

"Pudong. Please."

"Fine, Fine." 

 

In finality, The younger got up from the bed, following her unnie. 

 

When it seems so wrong but feels so right at the same time. 

 

Should I put a label?

 

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, though. 

 

All I know is, I want YOU. I need YOU. 

 

 

"What if they find out?"

"Find out what? That we kissed?"

"Pudong.. can you be a bit serious?"

"I'm being serious."

"Please, lower your voice, they might hear you." 

"I thought you invited me here to stress-free ourselves?" As cool as she is, the leader hitting it like a boss. "Unnie. Relax. Let's enjoy."

"You don't know how much I will miss you."

"Turn on the camera."

"Why?"

"You're ruining the vibe."

 

You turned the camera ON. You told them that you always want to be with ME. That you always want to see ME. I'm so happy tha you're telling them how much you will miss ME. 

 

(A/N: On this part I didn't know exactly what they did after the trip. I didn't check any of their sns. So, sorry if this will be a bit away from you were expecting).

 

"When will I see you again?"

"Hmm.. there's a lot of works on the upcoming weeks. You'll be going in the Philippines?"

"Yeah. Jiyong invited me on his concert as a guest artist."

"Jiyong.Yeah. Just don't touch him. And don't let him touch you." This made the older laughs. 

"Hey.. it's Jiyong. He's like what.. a younger brother?"

"I don't care. I just want to let you know that you're forbidden from the people who wants to touch you."

"Touch? What about the fans?"

"They're an exceptions. There's always going to be an exception to everything."

"I didn't know you're a jealous person."

"I'm not. I'm actually sensitive when it comes to you."

"That's too transparent."

"That's what I want to tell you. Be transparent if you want this relationship to work out."

"What relationship do we have?"

"Dara." Is she upset? No. Then what? "Are you trying to upset me?" 

"I'm just asking. I didn't mean to upset you."

"I'll call you once I get in the hotel. Answer your phone immediately or I'll get mad."

"I will."

 

I hate bidding goodbyes to you. 

But I know this time, I'll be seeing you again. 

At least for now, I'll be meeting you in a different world. 

OUR world. 

 

*****

 

I tried not to focus on the ON cam moments since you guys already knew what happened. And discussing the OFF cam moments was the best part for ME. 

Again, these were only my thoughts. Still, we didn't know if they were dating or what, who knows? 

About the 'CL's PoV' btw. I decided to put hers since she's the one who has been posting the happenings between her and Dara recently in social media. 

 

I may be, ending the one shot fic here. But I will be glad to put one shot fics in the future if ever they will have moments together again. 

 

About my health. I'm doing fine now, just a bit tired. It's weekends here in PH.

 

Hope you guys like this.