Final

Loyal to a Fault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing stood on the roof, watching his target with his gun ready to shoot at any moment. He knew that he could react at a second's notice, taking them down as soon as he saw the enemy. His only problem was that his partner, Jongdae, was still down there, also waiting. That made him nervous, especially since they had last parted on bad terms. He just hoped that Jongdae would forgive him and come back to his senses soon, but he would work on that later. Right now, he had to focus on his mission.

 

Settling down against his scope again, he watched as the man stepped into his view. The young Chinese man had his gun set to stun him, and Jongdae was meant to be a distraction, and nothing more. He was great at that. He followed the target through his scope, but right before he shot, he saw Jongdae sneaking up behind the man. Yixing felt nervous and almost panicked as his partner closed in on him. His heart was hammering in his chest as he saw the target turn swiftly, shooting Jongdae down. Yixing was shocked, but took that chance to react quickly, shooting the enemy in the chest...twice. The man fell to the ground, unconscious. 

 

His hands shaking, Yixing rushed down to Jongdae, ripping his jacket off, pressing it against the wound on his friend's side. When Jongdae tried to speak, he shook his head. "Don't waste your strength." He smiled at his friend, hiding his own worry. He didn't want to lose him NOW, and would do anything to get him back to the base safely. Hitting the button on on his watch, he called for backup. As soon as Kyungsoo and Sehun appeared, he motioned toward the enemy. Kyungsoo approached the man cauciously, handcuffing him before instructing Sehun to help with Jongdae. Yixing and Sehun lifted the injured agent carefully, and Sehun touched the button on his watch, transporting them back to the base.

 

*

 

 

Pacing back and forth in the infermary, Yixing felt as if he would go crazy. Jongdae was still in surgery, and he hadn't seen him since he had been injured. He needed to make things right with him, and couldn't bear the thought of losing the man he loved. Just the thought of it was driving him crazy and making his heart hurt.

 

After almost an hour, the door opened, and the doctor walked out. Yixing took a deep breath as he hurried over to him, still shaking. "How is he, doctor?"

 

The young man smiled at him, nodding. "We g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter