001

Catching You

Baekhyun smiled as he finish arranging the decoration of his new cafe. He was finally back in seoul. After 3 years of studying overseas, he's finally back. He missed his family and his friends, but most of all he missed him. How are you? Are you doing okay? He never seemed to be able to forget a certain elf like giant. 

"Baekhyun! Are you daydreaming again?" Luhan yelled. "What are you thinking about anyway?" Luhan said as he sat on the counter. 

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head, he didn't want to tell Luhan that he was thinking about Chanyeol again. But Luhan could always tell what was on his mind.

"Baek... I thought we talked about this. We came back here for you to have a fresh start, remember?" Luhan said as he hopped off the counter and cupped Baekhyun cheeks, "Now, smile and forgot all those nasty thoughts because we are going to be opened tomorrow and I do not want you to be moping to our customers."  Baekhyun gave Luhan a small smile, forgetting about that person.

 

 

 

Chanyeol looked out the window at his office. It's been 3 years. Is he okay? Please come back to me. Even after 3 years, Chanyeol never stopped looking, he will never give up on finding his best friend, his soulmate. Sighing, Chanyeol went to his seat and sat down, typing away on his laptop.

In college, Chanyeol was known as the happy virus, always smiling no one has ever seen him sad before. That was until, he left after graduation. Chanyeol lost his sunshine. His world is in black and white now, he rarely smiles the only thinghhe does is work. It keeps his mind off of his sunshine.

He knows he's making his parents and his friends worried for him and his health. He tried moving on from his little puppy, he really did. But nothing ever work. How do you forget someone who's been with you since you wore diapers. Every little thing in his life reminded him of his best friend. The ice cream store that they would go to, the park near his old apartment even looking at the sun reminds him of the smile that could brighten his day. 

 

 

 

It was a fresh new day. A new start of his new life. Baekhyun turned the sign to 'open' and went into the kitchen to start baking. He used to hate baking. But after 3 years, things change, people change. Have you change,Chanyeol? Baekhyun sighed and shook his head from the thought. It was his fresh start and he wasn't going to start thinking of the past. 

Baekhyun took out the baking equipments and started baking different cupcakes. He baked many cupcakes and each batch reminds him of what he left behind.

His Lemon Meringue cupcakes he named it Sunshine. Yellow is a happy colour, just like how Chanyeol is his happy colour, his sunshine.

The next cupcake he baked is the Mint Choco cupcakes, which is named Elf. Green reminds him of an elf. Just like chanyeol. 

His most favourite cupcake that he bake is the Red Velvet, which is name Happy virus. It's Chanyeol's favourite.

Baekhyun looked at all the cupcakes that he bake. He can never really fully move on from Chanyeol. It's hard to forget your first love. So how do you forget the one true love. Ironic isn't it? Baekhyun left to forget about his feelings for Chanyeol, to forget about Chanyeol, but here he is, still thinking about Chanyeol so often.

 


First chapter is up! What do you think? Heheheh