020

This Girl, That Girl

 

 

Seolah let out a breath as she looked at the screen again.

“You said this would work.” She spoke, Chungah looked up from her seat.

“It did,” She replied.

“But that girl, she somehow found a way.” She muttered, Seolah leaned back on her chair and bit her lip.

“Seola~”

“That knows.” She spat, Chungah halted.

“What do you mean?”

“About Ilse and I, she knows.” Seolah looked away, Chungah tensed.

“I worked so hard to get into that ing club,”

“Seolah,” Chungah sighed, then her her phone started to ring,

Seolah looked at the device, then her eyes went to the TV screen again.

“I will destroy her.” She stated before switching off her phone and leaving her office.

 

 

Mark’s eyes were wide as Hana pulled back.

Han~

Sorry.” She blurted, then she stepped out of the room, her guards followed her. Media started to crowd around Mark, preventing him to go after her.

“Director Tuan!”

“Are all the rumors false?”

“Did Lee Hana really threaten your girlfriend?”

Hana shook her head at her secretary before sliding inside her Huracan, seconds later it was already speeding away from the building.

Mark loosened his tie as security escorted him out of the room, he was guided back to Hana’s empty office.

“Did she leave?” He asked her secretary.

“Yes, sir.”

“And it’s no use trying to trace her.” Another voice chimed in, Kai was standing by the doorway.

“Her phone’s off, and all she’s gone incognito.” Kai nodded.

“Incognito?” Mark asked.

“She’s drove her Lambo today, it wont be easy to spot her. It’s a common car.” Kai shrugged.

Mark’s brows met briefly.

“Did something happen while I was away?” Kai asked.

Mark shook his head, his eyes went to the photo on Hana’s desk, she was smiling while hugging Lena, Kai stood behind them, with a birthday cake in hand.

Kai’s brows rose.

“It’s must be those rumors. It must have stressed her out.” Mark whispered.

Kai hid his smile.

“You’re worried about her.” He stated, Mark looked at him.

“I am.” Mark stated, Kai plopped down on the couch.

“Who? Hana or your girlfriend?”

Mark paused.

“Kai, what are you~”

“I’m just curious. It’s kind of odd that you rushed her first instead of your girlfriend, those rumors affect her too.” Kai nodded.

Mark just looked away before leaving the room.

Kai just glanced at the photo again.

“Aigoo, yeobo, you man eater.” He mused before leaving the room himself.

 

 

“Director, I’m sorry.”

Seolah looked up from her desk, her secretary was standing by the door, Mark was already inside the office.

She exhaled and just nodded at the female, the latter silently stepped out of the room.

“Seol,”

“Why are you here?” She asked, Mark bit his lip.

“I know what happened, I know how it looks like, it was just~”

“You’re going to give an excuse again? An excuse to not make her look bad?” She replied, he shook his head.

“She did that just to stop the rumors.”

Seolah just shifted her gaze towards her laptop.

“Rumors? They aren’t rumors, Mark. You have a girlfriend.” She pointed out.

“Seol, this issue is sensitive.”

“I know, thankfully I was smart enough to set some boundaries before things get too much for you.” She stated, Mark paused.

“What are you saying?” He questioned, Seolah stood up and walked towards the windows.

“I had to mark my territory.”

Mark just grew confused, then he walked towards her.

“You did this?” He said, Seolah met his gaze.

“I had no choice but to.”

“Seol, why…why would you,” Mark trailed off, he started to shake his head.

“Why would do this?” He asked her.

“Get rid of her or you lose me. Choose.” She said flatly before walking out.

 

 

Hana was staring at the afternoon sky, she looked at her phone, which was enjoying a dip inside a glass of wine.

The scene from earlier kept on replaying in her head, and it was starting to chew her.

“Why didn’t Kai stop me from doing that?” She muttered as she floated around the water, she hit her arm against the giant donut floater again.

“Why am I~”

“Was that a yes?”

She froze, she raised her head. Mark was walking towards her.

Hana offered him a small apologetic smile.

How did you know I was here?” She asked as she hopped down from the floater and waded through the water.

You mentioned the garage being your second home, I just didn’t expect you have a pool over here.” Mark said, she just nodded.

I got stressed.

I noticed,” Mark nodded, she bit her lip. Mark just leaned down and extended one palm to her.

Her brows rose.

I’ll only help you out if you wont try to kiss me again.” He teased, she narrowed her eyes at him, Mark chuckled, then he took her arm and pulled her up.

Mark, about earlier, I’m sorry. I just…I just..

You don’t have to apologize.” Mark cut her, she blinked at him. He politely looked away and gestured towards the robe on the table. She picked it up and draped it around her shoulders.

I do, Mark. It was out of impulse and, it could destroy what you have with Seolah~

Han, it’s fine.” Mark cupped her face, Hana tensed.

It’s fine, don’t fret over it.” He said with a reassuring smile, Hana just started to shake her head.

Do you want to go out for some air?” Mark asked as he let go of her.

I’m kinda hungry.” She stated as they walked towards the garage.

You still didn’t answer my question.” He said as they reached the building, Hana paused, her hand was on the door.

“Will you marry me?” Mark asked, she exhaled.

I kind of answered that already. Earlier at the press con.” She replied, then she faced him.

“Han, I’m sorry this had to happen. The scandal.” Mark said, she shook her head.

“Me too.” She nodded, then she pushed the door open and slid in.

Mark just watched as she climbed up the steps, he let out a breath.

“It is my fault. Not yours.” He whispered.

Should we eat out?” He called.

Is this your way of asking if you could drive the EVO?” Hana called, Mark smiled.

He saw a polaroid photo of her stuck on the wall, he walked towards it and studied the picture.

I guess so.” He replied loud enough for her to hear.

Hana snorted. Mark looked at the photo, his lips curled up.

 

 

Pretty face.” He said softly before walking towards the cars.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++