26/08/2017 part 2

Dear Diary

 

It was all sattled, I'll be meeting the guys for a drink tonight. At first, it felt weird because I don't drink but what the hell, I can just watch them get drunk, I'm sure it will be fun to watch. We went to this nice little bar restaurant in our neighborhood, we had dinner and they ordered a few drinks along the sides. We sat at the table and kept talking about everything and nothing.

"I'm so bad at drinking" Jaehyun confessed "I get drunk so easily" 

"Oh really?" Emma asked

"You know last time you had a drink, I had to carry you for four blocks to your house and I woke up with a sore back" Taeyong exposed him

"I know I know okay? stop reminding me of it every time we do this"

And I was just watching until they all gave me that look "What?" I asked 

"What about you?" asked Taeyong

"What about me?"

"Oh she doesn't drink" Emma saved me 

"Why not?" Jaehyun asked 

"It's not my thing, it doesn't even taste good why should I drink something this sour for nothing?"

Anyways they got drunk that night, Taeyong and Emma surprisingly held it in really good, they were sober-like, the alcohol didn't affect them that much and they decided to go home on foot, Jaehyun on the other hand, he pretended to be sober-like. I don't know how he did it but he really fooled all of us, we thought that he was ok, but he wasn't ... he definitely wasn't.

We started walking, he told me he will drive me home and I said okay but as we walked I just noticed how quiet he was, he usually talks a lot about pretty much everything but today he looked ... sad.

We reached the car and I stopped to look at him "Are you sure you can drive?" he smirked as he looked for the keys inside his pocket "No"

"Jaehyun!!"

"What ?" ... "you asked if I can drive and I said No"

"You're drunk aren't you?"

He giggled "Oh yes"

How come I didn't notice? I was so stupid, especially after Taeyong's little story.

I sighed "Ok can you at least walk?"

"I'm not walking all the way home when I have a car ... a brand new BMW ... a white one, there's not even a stain of dirt on it ... see?"

"Yes because you are the son of a millionaire and your feet are too precious" I was joking, I really was, I said it ironically but he stared at me without an answer and it hit me "Oh ," I said, "Are you?"

He sighed looking away "Maybe"

"Oh my God," I screamed just in the middle of the parking lot but to be honest, I couldn't help but to burst into laughter after that, it was just ... shocking. As I laughed, he walked next to me "But I still think I can walk"

And we walked, I couldn't stop laughing I didn't know why ... I never expected ... well, that.

We walked a little and we saw that it was better if I stopped laughing and actually talked back to him

"So you are a millionaire? Or your father is a millionaire?" I laughed again 

He smiled "More like my grandfather ... he started our first hotel and later on he built few others around the country and abroad until my he passed away"

"Oh sorry"

"Yeah thanks ... then my father took over and he started out a new company in which he is planning to pass it over to me ... but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon"

"Why not?"

"Because ..." he was drunk he acted silly but his words felt just too honest "I'm me ... Jaehyun ... the stupid one"

"Why are you stupid? You seem mature enough"

"Thank you" he laughed "You have a nice smile did you know that?" 

"You're drunk shut up"

"Oh yes I am sorry"

and I laughed "What do you mean? Are you taking that back?"

"No, you still have a nice smile"

"Oh God just go home and sleep"

He laughed too as he waved me goodbye we parted out ways home.