CH 10

Family Drama

10

 

 

“This is why I hate it when you said you like her!” Jisoo raised her voice. “She brought you troubles, a lot of troubles!!”

Bobby didn’t say anything when his sister came with rage at him.

“She doesn’t like you, oppa! Never was and never will! She will only use you for her own benefits!”

“She never uses me, not for anything, Jisoo-ya.”

“Not yet, yes! But she will do that if you’re not backing off! Now look at you! Getting suspension because of her? You think its beneficial for you??”

Bobby inhales trying to be calm, he knew his sister is just worried.

“Have you feel stupid yet?”

“Don’t say that...” Bobby said.

“HAVE YOU FEEL STUPID YET??”

“What’s going on here?” Taeyang came.

“Dad…” Jisoo paused.

“What happened?”

 

Taeyang rubbed his face, Jisoo just told him that Bobby got suspension for a week from school because he was involved in a fight with people from other school.

“Yeobbo…” Dara get in

“Hey, come here, I need to talk to you.”

“I think I know what is it about.” Dara sat next to Taeyang.

“Bobby…”

“Uh huh… he got suspension from school, right? The school called.” Dara said.

Taeyang took deep breath.

“I’m fine with it, yeobbo…” Dara said.

“What? What do you mean? Bobby got suspension, yeobbo, how could its an ‘okay’ thing?” Taeyang asked.

“He’s a guy, he needs to get involved in a fight at least once, he needs to be strong, and defending a girl he likes is a very sweet thing to do… don’t you think so?”

Taeyang listening.

“I believe Bobby is a responsible boy, I raised him nicely and very carefully… I believe he’s a good boy.”

Taayang can’t help but smiling. “You really is erasing my worries.”

“That’s a job of mine…”

“Thank you.” Taeyang said.

 

+

 

Jennie walked to the canteen when someone bump in her shoulder.

“Ah!” she squeak.

Jennie turn and saw Jisoo. She knows Jisoo bumped her in purpose, but she didn’t say sorry or anything, she just stand there looking at Jennie.

“Uh… what?” Jennie asked.

“What?” Jisoo asked back, “You happy now?”

“Excuse me?”

“Are you happy now?? After making my brother’s life a mess?”

“A mess? Gosh, he got a suspension because of his own fault! I didn’t ask him to following me around like a lost puppy! Why sudenly its my fault??” Jennie said.

People starts gather as they raised their voices.

“If you don’t like him then make it clear! You only made him following you because you never said no!”

“What the??? One thing, he’s not following me all the time, ok?? He’s the friend of my brother and that’s why he keeps coming to my house, keep appear and teasing me! Oh come on! You have to learn how to be relax.” Jennie said.

Jisoo hishing.

“Or maybe you should go out more so you will have a boarder mind!” Jennie said.

“What?” Jisoo gasped

“What??” Jennie rplied.

“COME HERE YOU !” she pulls Jennie’s hair.

“AACK!!!” Jennie defend herself by pulling Jisoo’s hair too. “You hurt me!!!”

“You hurt me first!!”

they still pulling each other hair, now added with some small punches towards each other.

“Omo!”

“Oh my Gosh what happen??”

“HEY! GIRLS STOP!” Lisa screams.

“Oh God…” Rose tried to rive people who gathered.

While Jenie and Jisoo now is continuing their catfight on the ground.

 

“I can’t believe I’m here again.” Mino sighed, looking around the teacher office.

Jennie sat beside him, the teachers are trying to reach their parents but they seems to be busy, while Jisoo was already collected by Dara.

“Yesterday I was here because my bestfriend involved in a fight to defend my sister… now my sister involved in a fight too. “ Mino turned to his side, looking at Jennie, “What the freaking hell??”

Jennie put plester on her knee, “See? I’m hurt. She hurts me.”

Mino sighed.

“Jisoo is so brutal, she’s a barbarian, she called me , and suddenly pull my hair.” She pouted.

“Stand on her shoes, Jen, if you were her, won’t you do the same?” Mino asked, “If I were get into a fight with punks to defend a girl who keep rejecting me, won’t you hate the girl?”

Jennie paused, thinking, “No, I won’t, you deserves it.”

“Come on..!”

Jennie chuckles, “oppa, doesn’t the act to defending girl you like is somehow sweet? I wouldn’t mind if you do that to a girl you like… I will hoping that after you fight for her, she will like you.”

Mino rubbed his chin, “You got the point.”

Jennie grinned.

“By the way…” jennie murmured. “Have you met Bobby?”

“Met him yesterday, why?”

“Is he ok?”

Mino smirked. Ready to .

“I mean, the wound and everything, I saw his lips bleeding… and, you know—forget it.” She look away leaving Mino laughing.

 

+

 

Jennie scrolls her phone up and down, nothing interest her much, she just looking at her phonebook.

“Call him? Or not?” she murmured.

“Do it, call him.” A voice startled Jennie.

“MY GOD!!!” Jennie jumped.

She saw Lisa smirks.

“Hey girl!” Lisa jumped to her bed.

“Why I didn’t hear you coming?”

“Mostly because you’re too busy decided whether to call Bobby sunbae or not.” Lisa said, “Call him.”

Jennie paused, “Uh… no.”

“Why?”

“Because, I don’t think I’m that much guilt, I mean, his sister attacked me…” She murmured.

“Your problem with Jisoo is another thing.” Lisa said, “And if you don’t want to apologize to Bobby, at least ask him is he okay.”

Jennie inhaled, “Should I?”

 

+

 

Chaerin sighed after a short phonecall with Dara, Taeyang’s wife, and Bobby and Jisoo’s mother.

“Honey.” Jiyong pats the empty space beside him on the couch.

“I remember when I was in high school, some boys got into fights for girls, I thought how cool is that! Now that it happened, Bobby involved in fight for Jennie, I feel really bad, I don’t think its cool.”

Jiyong wrap his arm around Chaerin’s shoulder, “you spoke with Dara just now?”

Chaerin nodded. “Dara seems calm but I know she’s worried, I can’t help but thinking about it…”

“What did she said about it?”

Chaerin sighed, “She said its okay because a boy should get into a fight once or twice, she thinks its fine to defend a girl he likes. She and Taeyang-ssi thinks the suspension is enough to make Bobby knew that every action has it own risks.”

“What a good-hearted family.” Jiyong smiles, “I always happy to help Taeyang with all his works at music, I know he’s a kind man.”

“Also Dara, honey, she’s such an angel… I can’t help but feeling guilty about how Jennie fought Jisoo.”

“Ah! About that, how was Dara-ssi reaction?”

“She apologies on behalf of Jisoo, because school already confirm that Jisoo initiate the fight…  But I feel like Dara shouldn’t apologize, it wasn’t Jisoo’s fault.” Chaerin look down and sighed.

“Jisoo was mad because her brother got into trouble because of Jennie?”

Chaerin nodded, “Also, it bothers me that we can’t be there to collect her, Mino did that for us.”

Jiyong and Chaerin is abroad for some business, “Its okay, I know I can count on that rascal sometimes.”

“Who?”

“Mino.”

“You called my baby boy a rascal? You wanna get hit, honey??” Chaerin raised her voice.

“Omg! Easy hon, easy!”

 

 

to be continue


i updated love and fall (the bobjen short story) in case you're interested. once again, i'm not changing ship at all, just think that they're could be a refreshment.

love, EV