Falling~RENLE

NCT Dream One-Shot´s

Falling

  • Genre:Angst
  • Pairing:RenjunXChenle

 

 

Renjuns View.

Just because it does not hang in a museum it doesen´t mean its not Art.I Sighed softly and stared at my Muse,The landscape. It was Autumn  my favorit session of the Year.On Days like this where everyone goes out and takes a long romantic walk in the leave or jumps around laughing and enjoying the wind getting colder day by day i sit here.I sit here drawing the most beautifull scenes on a sheed of paper from which i know they´re nothing but empty hope. Love is nothing but empty hope.The silence in my room was hard to bear. Do not misunderstand me,i love the calmness. I love silent days maybe thats one of the reasons why i dont talk that much.But on days like this,where i question why love is such a painfull thing i wish there would be someone to cheer me up but thats not the case today.Jeno is with the Hyungs at the Moment,as far as i know they wanted to visit someone.I could have joind in but something told me not to. So now i am here,all alone in my room or maybe even the whole dorm? As much as i know our two maknaes they probably joined them just for doing some pranks you know.I shook my head and treid to push those depressing thoughts into the back of my head.I putted my hands on the desk and pushed myself up to get a glass of warm milk in the kitchen,thats what i really liked about the cold time of the year,hot milk.But instead of a empty  kitchen a scent of baked chestnuts and a small figure infront of the oven cuddled up into a blanked greeted me. "Hyung!" the sweet voice of the chinese guy sounded in my head and send a bump trough my entire body "i thought you went with jeno hyung and jisung" he said looking up at me laughing silly "i tought the same about you to be honest" i scratched the back of my head and looked to the sight slightly he made me nervous. He offerd me a place next to him on the ground and i tried to calm down while sitting next to him. "chestnuts huh?" i asked him smiling a little and he just nooded while starting to lean against me sharing his blanket. i could feel the warmth coming from his body,his hand rested on my thigh and i could feel him,his touch. everywhere i could feel it in my veins,my blood and all muscles and bones.The feeling of his touch made me nervous but yet so comfortable. "I heard people make baked chestnuts in autumn and share them with their loved ones" he gently spoke while staring into the oven his head resting on my shoulder. a sparkle of hope found his way into my body,god i wished i could be this one loved but i know im not, he didn´t knew i was here befor. "Sounds nice.." i murmured looking out of the window above the oven just to see the leaves spinning falling in all their glory and colour. Do you ever put your arms out and spin and spin and spin even tho you know you´ll be falling? Thats what love feels like,my love for you chenle. And maybe next year when the cold time breaks in again you´ll be there to spin with me and catch me when i fall for you all over again and all those drawn scenes are finally getting a meaning.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jesus holy lord i did IT.

im so proud of this actually! If any of you has some requests just tell me in the comments or send me a message! I hope yall have a good day ahead!<3