two

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 years later.

"Jungkook did it again!" Mr Kim exclaimed as the class applaud Jungkook as he walked back to his seat while wearing his hoodie. He had just solved another tough question that currently nobody in the school can yet solve it, and he is the first one who solved it.

Girls were cheering loudly for Jungkook as the recess bell rung and the girls immediately run to his seat and gather around him. Guys hate to admit but they have to acknowledge that Jungkook is really smart.

Jungkook kept his head down as he played with his fidget spinner. All the compliments and chatterings didn't seem to affect him at all, as he closed his eyes and continued to spin his fidget spinner. Certainly, his mind is not about school.

For the past 12 years, he had been trying to find that same girl who had saved his life 12 years ago. The had yet to accomplish his promise for her and he is itching to see her smile again.

But he still has no sign of her at all.

There were times when he wants to give up searching for her. But he kept remembering how hard the girl tried to save him and even got hurt in the process, he couldn't just let her go like this.

"Jungkook, try my lunchbox!" "Try mine first! I made it myself!"

More than 10 lunchboxes were pushed infront of Jungkook as he moved back a little. The girls were trying to force Jungkook to eat the lunchboxes that they had made for him. He quickly shook his head before getting up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter