one

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years ago.

"It seems like your parents aren't going to come again, Jungkook ah. I will bring you home instead." Ms Kim said as small Jungkook shook his head and carried his bag. He gives out his huge grin.

"It's okay Ms Kim, my house is near here, so I can walk back myself."

"Are you sure? It's late already though."

"Yes, I am sure. Jungkook is a tough man!"

Ms Kim chuckled as she slowly nodded her head and looked at Jungkook. "Now, remember, whatever happens, don't follow strangers back home. Do you understand?" Small Jungkook nodded with his small little head as he began to walk back home himself.

~~~~~~

The road back home was pitch black. There were only three streetlights on the road, flickering and showing little Jungkook his way back home. Cats were meow-ing beside him, as if they are trying to signal him to walk even faster.

Jungkook held onto his bag tighter as he began to pick up his pace. Jungkook is a tough man, Jungkook is not scared. This two sentence seems to keep on repeating by itself in his head.

Not far from him, little Jungkook heard a muffled sound coming from a small tiny alley on his left. He stopped on his track and slowly turned his head, and came face to face with two shadows.

One seems to be sitting on the ground, while one is standing and hovering over the another one. Little Jungkook squinted his eyes, trying to get a better glimpse of whose shadows are those. He decided to pick up his small but brave courage and stepped closer to the alley.

"W-Who are you..?" He managed to let out his timid voice as both shadows stopped moving. The streetlight above those shadows finally flicked on, and infront of little Jungkook is a frightening scene.

A man was holding onto a baseball bat, looking 40-50-ish years old.

And below him was another man, but his face looks as if it was disfigured. Blood oozing out from his nose, lips and head and looks as if he's going to faint anytime soon.

What's the most scariest part is the man, who was holding onto the baseball bat, strike another huge blow to the other man infront of little Jungkook, and totally knocked him out.

Jungkook could only stare at the scene infront of him. Sweats trickling down from his head as his grip onto his bag is tighter.

A 6 years old witnessing such scene, man, it is definitely too much for him to process anything in his head.

The man stood up straight as he cracked his neck side to side, and slowly turned around and face Jungkook. Little Jungkook gulped as he took a small step back as the man inched closer towards him.

"Little boy.. You have seen something you shouldn't have seen.." The man muttered as he dragged the baseball bat, now full of blood, on the ground as he moved closer to the small boy.

Jungkook instinctively knew something was wrong, and he quickly turned his heels and began to run for his life. His sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter