CH 1

The Hard To Deal With
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

"Wake up!", shouted Yixing while lightly tapping Ras.

"Leave me alone... It's not like I'll be going anywhere duh" said Ras while pressing her pillows over her head. 

"You're indeed going somewhere girl", said Yixing. He chuckles watching her behaviour. She really forgets something important does she?

"Where would I even go xing? Just leave me alone will you. I slept late last night after a drama marathon. Just leave me alone idiot" said Ras. She throws the pillow directly to Yixing, too annoyed with the fact that someone disturbed her sleep.

"Earth to girl! You're enrolling to my school today. Have you forgot about that? You were the one who was really excited yesterday. You even asked me to make sure you wake up early because you wanted to make sure you look fabulous. Plus we're late now" said Yixing. He even mimicked the way Ras said her plan to him last night and the way Ras flips her hair everytime she talks about something that excites her. 

Ras's eyes are widely open now right after hearing what Yixing said. She regretted instantly her decision to watch her all-time favourite drama Descendants of The Sun after seeing Yixing is in his school uniform at the moment. Without being told, Ras kicks her comforter away, takes her towel and ran into the bathroom as fast as lightning. 

"Yixing, how much time we have now before school starts?", shouted Ras from the bathroom, while trying to brush teeth as fast as she could.

"Hmm 3 hours" said Yixing while trying to suppress his laughter. He's enjoying his time pranking Ras.

"Yah! What the heck. You're dead the moment I stepped out of this bathroom. Just wait for it Zhang Yixing. You're too much you know!" shouted Ras. Her patience has become thin because of Yixing's stupid joke.

"Find me if you could Ras because obviously I run faster than you. You can't even chase me you know!" shouted Yixing, laughing at the same time.

"YAH ZHANG YIXING! I HATE YOU!" shouted Ras while she's bathing in the toilet. Her pace of doing her daily routine is now slower after knowing that she still has plenty of time. 

"Haha. I know you can't live without me Ras. I'm too handsome for you to not resist me right?",  said Yixing playfully. 

"You seriously want me to puke do you with your endless blabbering?" shouted Ras while  acting to actually puke after hearing Yixing's words. 

"OK OK. Just get yourself ready. I had done my job on waking you up early. Make sure you don't look hideous Ras. You're with Korea's hottest actor okay? Stick that in mind" Yixing said, trying to calm Ras's nerves as he loves to annoy her.

"WHAT-E-VER Yixing. Just go away. I want to get ready " said Ras.

After a while in there, Ras finally get out of the bathroom and wear her clothes. Today would be the start of a new chapter, a new story in her life. After she heard the news that she would be enrolling to the same school as Yixing, she had been thinking what kind of image she should potray to the outside world.

Surely, she would be an attention because she's friends with the 'charmimg' Zhang Yixing. He's too famous for his own good though. Sometimes, he even complains that his personal life has become an attention now. His acting career also makes a great effect to Ras's life. She can't go out the way they used to be because they will be paparazzis following him, which is really unfortunate.

By the way, she decided to hide her true identity about being the daughter of Korea's number 1 broadcasting channel, Shimshim Broadcasting Company or SSBC. She's doing that after much influence from dramas she watches every day. Her main goal of enrolling to a school is to widen her circle of social and to find a true friend, like Yixing has his own circle.

Surely that task won't be easy if she reveals her true identity because people are friends with her because she comes from a rich family and not because they're sincere to be her fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter