Difficult decision

The ugly fish seller

Sungmin gave birth to a healthy baby boy and the twice-fainted new daddy was wheeled away because he wasn't much of a help other than fainting after seeing the baby’s head, and then fainted again after the baby was fully out.

Instead of worrying about herself and her baby, Sungmin became worried for her husband. The nurses assured her that her husband was okay and has regained consciousness and will be informed about her ward number later.

"Kyu! Are you okay?" Sungmin asked her husband when Kyuhyun walked in to her ward.

Kyuhyun held her hands and kissed her forehead "I'm so sorry love, I couldn't stand so much blood, and to think that it was all from you, I just lose consciousness. And then to see that you were in so much pain just to push out our baby, I couldn't take it too. I'm so sorry"

"It's okay, and I'm glad everything is ok. Our baby is healthy and normal. The nurse will bring him in soon for his feeding. Have you informed our family?"

"I want to take our baby’s photo and I will informed them at the same time. Sungmin, I'm a father!!  We are a parent now!!!"

"Yes, Kyu. Isn't it wonderful? The nurse put our baby next to me just now and after seeing him, all my pains seemed to be gone. He is so cute, Kyu. He has your handsome face!"

"Really? I can't wait to see him!!"

Sungmin went into labour during that early morning when she got up from bed and saw that her waterbag had broken. A panic Kyuhyun rushed her to the hospital and she immediately was wheeled to the labour ward as her contraction has started. Kyuhyun has called Youngwoon and Heechul, to informed both about Sungmin's labour, and then he groggily went to the labour ward.

Kyuhyun carried his baby happily  once the nurse brought him to Sungmin's ward. Youngwoon and Jungsu arrived to visit Sungmin and the excited Jungsu quickly showed Sungmin the correct way to feed her baby as the baby has started crying. Mrs Cho came with Jongwoon and Ryeowook and the whole ward was so noisy until a nurse has to remind them to keep their voices low.

Suddenly the door opened again and Heechul walked in with another guy. He was surprised that the whole family were there because he thought that they would only be there in the evening. He has brought along Gunhee because Gunhee knew Kyuhyun but now he would have no choice but to introduce Gunhee to his family.

Kyuhyun warned him with his eyes not to introduce him as his boyfriend. Understood Kyuhyun's warning, Heechul introduced Gunhee as his close friend. Happy that Gunhee was such a nice friend, Jungsu even invited him to their family home in the village. Heechul just raised his eyebrows to Kyuhyun who silently said to Heechul "Oh ohhh, you are in trouble.... "

Mrs Cho named her grandson as "Cho SeungKyu" and his nickname will be "Seungie".  The Hangeul meaning for "Seung" is a successor or winner, and "Kyu" means standard, as in the person will always be a successor or always be a winner.

Kyuhyun readily agreed because part of his name 'Kyu' was there and as Sungmin has no objection, he told the rest he would register that name and went off to the registrar. The rest laughed at him because Kyuhyun was so happy to be a father. 

Two months later, Sungmin was back to work in Youngwoon's office, with baby in tow. Kyuhyun only agreed for Sungmin to come back to office provided Youngwoon allowed her to bring their baby along so that she could feed little Seungie. And also Jungsu should worked there full time. Youngwoon has to agree as he really needed Sungmin. Nobody could do the accounts better then her, and as she was very efficient, everything was always up to date. Jungsu couldn't do the same as what Sungmin did, so the accounts were imbalance for the past 2 months! 

During their family dinner one weekend, Youngwoon offered Kyuhyun to run the office so that Youngwoon himself could just concentrate on fishing. He found that running the office was very taxing to his health. And he couldn't rely on Heechul as his son was not interested in fishing at all. 

"Kyu, why not? It's our family business anyway and it's about time you run it" Mrs Cho told Kyuhyun. 

"But what about my job, samcheon and omma? It's a good pay and I like my job" Kyuhyun tried to reasons with the elders. 

"You can earn the same salary if you run the business, and with Sungmin helping you with the accounts, it will be a smooth sailing" Youngwoon told him. 

"Let me think about it ok" Kyuhyun said while looking at his wife. Sungmin was actually agreeable for her husband to take over the business so that Youngwoon-samcheon don't have to run around from their village to the city. Furthermore, Kyuhyun was excellent in business analyst and good in calculus, they surely would make a good pair to run the business together. 

In their bedroom that night, once Sungmin has put Seungie to sleep after her feeding, Sungmin said to Kyuhyun "Kyu, I think you should seriously consider the offer to run the business. I will be there to help you, and we can plan to grow the business further. Youngwoon-samcheon is not abandoning the business, he just want to concentrate on the fishing part. He needs you to support him in this". 

"I know. I'm actually okay with the idea. But it's a waste to resign from my job now". Kyuhyun put his arms around Sungmin and pulled her closer. "Let me think about it and I will let omma and samcheon know about my decision soon ok. Hmmm in the meantime.... , since Seungie has slept, shall we...?" and he kissed Sungmin and started ing her pajamas. Somehow he always loved his bridal bedroom. Everytime they came back here, the would ended up with few rounds of lovemaking. Not that they didn't do it at their city home, but they were always too tired and hardly do multiple rounds, unlike here. 

Heechul came back to their family village home on Sunday morning, and now were having coffee with Kyuhyun in the veranda. It was a cool morning and Heechul had texted Kyuhyun the night before  that he wanted to talk to him, which Kyuhyun only saw before he slept after his third rounds of lovemaking with his beloved wife. 

"Hyung, you looked serious and anxious. What's up? Something wrong with Gunhee-hyung?" Kyuhyun asked while sipping his coffee. 

"Not something wrong with him, but it does related to him" Heechul sipped his coffee too. 

"Something related to him?" Kyuhyun looked at his hyung confusedly.

"Yes" and Heechul took a deep breath and said "KimKyu, I have decided to tell everything to my parents and to seek their permission for our relationship" 

"What?" 

"I'm tired of hiding about us. I want to bring Gunhee here and for everybody to accept him" 

"Hyung I am nothing against your relationship, but I'm not sure it is a good decision. Same gender relationship is still considered as taboo to the elders. It will turn ugly if they couldn't accept it, what will you do next?" 

"If they disown me, so be it. I love Gunhee and prepared to live with him for as long as we can". 

"Hyung, think about your parents..." 

"Kyu, I really have decided. What will be, will be. I will inform them today during lunch..."