Chapter 3

JB or Jaebum?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was very frustrating for Jihyo right now. She had been trying to call Jaebum since she woke up but her calls went straight to the voicemail, each and everytime. He obviously was trying to avoid her.

She understood Jaebum very well. After all they had been together for one year already. He tends to avoid anyone who upset him and that's what he was doing to Jihyo now.

Yesterday, when he spilled everything, Jihyo was in a shock state. She knew he had been hiding something all this while but she never thought it would be his other life.

Jaebum was always a sweet and soft although sometimes a short tempered boyfriend. So it was very hard for her to imagine him as a leader to a gang/mafia or whatsoever.

It took Jihyo one whole night to absorb every piece of information from him. However, Jaebum was probably mistook her reaction, that was probably why he suddenly decided to break their relationship.

But, did she really hated him? Yes, she was mad at him because he was not being honest to her but she could never hate him. He was her everything. He might be JB but he was also Jaebum, her Jaebum. And he needed to know that.

Then, an idea popped into her minds. She should go to that club again tonight. Jaebum was probably there or his man could get him or something. He was definitely not going to get away from Jihyo.

----------

It was almost midnight but still there was no sign of Jaebum. Jihyo was already tired for standing too long with her heels. Besides, she swore she felt someone was groping her . She felt so stupid with her own idea now.

Then, she saw him. There were around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter