Chapter 2

JB or Jaebum?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ok?" Jaebum asked Jihyo as he pulled over at the basement parking lot of Jihyo's apartment. She looks so fragile and confused. He knew he had a lot of explanation to do but for now all he wanted was for her to get some rest first. She had been through a lot tonight.

But Jihyo clearly didn't want to leave until she get some explanation. She was confused. Why did the thugs that chase her called Jaebum 'Boss'? And what did it means when he ordered some guy to settle them? To kill them? Who is this guy in front of her now? There were just so many questions in her mind.

"Who are you, Im Jaebum?" The question just went out of without she even realized it. And it came out harsh that caught Jaebum off guard.

Jihyo was always a rational and calm person. She didn't get mad easily, always think before she talk. So, to see her in this state, Jaebum didn't know how to deal with this Jihyo.

"Ok. But let's talk in your house" Jaebum said as he knew Jihyo would not let this go until she get her explanation.

----------

"My real name is really Im Jaebum" Jaebum started to explain with Jihyo sat on another end of the couch.

"You know the film Godfather, right? I am like them" Jaebum tried to look at Jihyo's face as he said it and she was clearly shocked with that fact.

"It's a family business so I have been doing this for all my life. The club that you went tonight, that is one my business".

Jihyo was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter