Claustrophobia

vkook oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dedicated to: Fizza_Hyder

[Co-written]

---

Jungkook couldn't help but notice the stranger's shallow and ragged breathing. 

He constantly twiddled with his thumbs, and bit his lips.

Both of them wanted to go to the ground floor. They stood in opposite sides of the tiny elevator.

It was silent, until a spark of electricity flew from his side of the elevator. 

He reflexively jumped towards Jungkook's side. His shoulders brushed against Jungkook's. For a moment both stood still. The elevator skidded to a halt. He inhaled sharply and slid to the ground and drew his knees to his chest. He ran his fingers through his hair, which was caked with sweat. 

Jungkook realized that he was probably claustrophobic. He slid down beside him, and their shoulders almost touched. 

Tentatively, he put his hand on the stranger's shoulder. 

"I'm Jungkook," he said, smiling. 

"T-Taehyung," he replied, attempting to smile. 

 

Taehyung buried his head in his hands, and sighed.

His voice shook, as he said,

"I can't breathe,"

 

Jungkook slid closer to him. 

Taehyung rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

 

Taehyung could feel the familiar dreading panic rising inside of him. He wanted to get free,he wanted this feeling to disappear.

 

Jungkook was observing the other closely. Although the boy was shaking with fear,he could not help but notice how defined his features were.

 

Short brown bangs hovering over his eyes, long lashes and pink full lips trembl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter