promise

vkook oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung lacked social skills. It's not that he lacked emotions. No, he doesn't. In fact, he's one of the most sensitive people out there. He just couldn't express himself well. The struggles he faced didn't help his case either. It made him afraid of people as he has seen how cruel they can be. That is until taehyung met him.

 

For others it was something to brag about, to feel proud about. But not for taehyung.

 

Walking through the gates, awaits you place where people only see him as their way to achieve their own selfish desire.

 

It was taehyung's dream to be here. But Now he's come to despises this place. He wanted to be here so desperately. But, little did he know what was waiting for him behind these gates at that time.

 

Never in his life has he ever thought that he would regret his decisions.

 

But he does, he really does.

 

He regrets coming here. 

 

He regrets letting them make him feel worthless.

 

He regrets calling them friends.

 

He regrets believing that he could have a chance at happiness.

 

But mostly he regrets coming letting him convince that he was worth it. That he meant something more to him.

 

He was taehyung's savior. His bestfriend. His other half.

 

His love.

 

Absorbed in his own thoughts he didn't even realize when his feet carried him under the old tree that he on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter