Chapter 1

Black Sun

                  Everyone's on edge right now.  No one can trust themselves anymore. Because to trust themselves, would mean to trust in their powers. And no one can trust them, not after we saw what happened to Kris. Or what we think happened to Kris. Truthfully we don't even know what happened to him. Did he die or simply vanish? He just floated up into the sky. We couldn't get him down. He was scared too. He had no control over his power anymore. Tao hasn't left his room anymore. Not since that day. I don't blame him though, Kris was his everything, and Tao was always in love with him.

               We can all see the signs, Kai has been flickering in and out, as if he was a character in a video game that's been glitching. Xiumin has been wrapping himself in numerous blankets and winter clothes. Baekhyun has stayed in the dark confines of his room, says everything's too bright for him now. And poor, poor Sehun. He says it hurts to breath now. Everytime we hear him breathe it's like the sound a dying harmonica makes, a slow, shallow wheezing.

I haven't seen Suho anymore but I can smell him. Weeks of unwashed sweat and body odor radiate from his room. Lay switched rooms, says he can't stand the smell. I don't blame him though, he refuses to touch water now. He hasn't taken a shower in two weeks. He's scared that something will happen to him if he is completely submerged in water, but the stench is becoming unbearable. Kyungsoo says that mold is growing in his room. I don't even know how that's possible because to grow mold you need water.

           “Suho? Suho I'm coming in.” There is no response, so I push open his door and nearly gag at the smell. “Jesus, Suho open a window.” I mutter under my breath and step back in shook. All over the walls are newspaper clippings and strings connecting pieces of paper to pictures. Our faces, our powers, all our information is there, including Kris. But most chilling of all is that on Kris’s face is a big red slash through it. Dates are also pinned up on the wall, the solar eclipse, the day Kris disappeared, and…

 “ Yo, what the is this?” Chanyeol pushes open the door and walks into the room with wide eyes. “I don't know man, but something weird is going on,” I say to him. Suho’s gone. “Do you think Suho did something to make Kris disappear?” “Chanyeol, at this point I'm more worried about the fact that something is going to happen in 3 months,” I say and point to the date thats been circled in red, right in the middle of the wall.

    April 8,2017