Great

Wrong Person

 

Junhyung POV

After practice

Today practice was really good.

Since morning my mood is really great.

Oh, there was something I saw when the practice begun.

That boy. Still wearing my glasses, sit there and look at me with a shocking face.

What happen with my face really?

But, am I right? I saw him shedding tears?

Why?

I walk and see the seat where the guy sit before.

Eh, there are something on the seat.

I go up to see what it is.

There are paper with many question in there.

I read up the paper. It’s from journalist club right?

So he is from journalist club.

I’ll give him later then.

“Ya Junhyung, what are you doing there? Come here, let’s go home” Dujun shout.

I nod and go join him.

“Dujunah, you said you like a girl from journalist club right?” I asked as we enter a restaurant.

“Yeah, right. Oh hey, you’re really listen my story then! How happy I am” He is smiling like an idiot.

“Did you know a boy who watch our practice before? I think he’s from the journalist club.

“Why did you ask?” Suddenly his laugh were gone.

“Oh, he left this and I want to give this back to him.” I show dujun the paper I find before.

Dujun read it and say,

“It’s questionary for you Jun wait...wait...wait, hum...

“ Why do you like basket? “

“ Do you have another interest beside basket?”

It’s about same like I got before."

"You got one?"

He nod.

"Jiyoon ask me this questionI think it's for their new project."

He fliover the page

"Oh, jun look at here!"

He p me the paper and I see some handwriting question

“Why people said you’re mysterious? Do you?”

“Why you are so handsome?”

“Woah Jun, I think he have some interest in you.” Dujun start to tease me.

I still read the question.

Is it his handwriting? For real?

“Am I that handsome doo?” I ask.

“What the hell? Sure you are! Look at all the girl who confess to you! It’s about a million!” He punch me in the arm.

“So you think I am?”

He nod.

“Oh hey, why you reject them all? That Hara girl, she’s hot man! why you reject her? Are you still waiting for the boy in your past? The one who is really hate you?”

I freeze a little before nodding.

“Huh” Dujun sigh.

“Look here dude, as he said before, he hates you right? So why you wait for him? If you don’t interest with the million girl who confess to you how about the guy before? The one from journalist club I think he’s better.” Dujun looks at me with a hoping eyes.

“What do you mean? And what do you want for real?” I ask bitterlyI’m sure he wants something from me if he act like that.

“Oops, you find out. Really you are Junhyung The Mind Reader!” He laugh.

“Just tell me what do you want?”

“Why so serious? Okay okay, the guy before is Jiyoon friend or bestfri...err... whatever, he is really close with her and I believe he like Jiyoon too, you know I like her and I don’t like him being so close with her so...

“So you want me to go out with him, so he will stay away from your Jiyoon, right?” I cut him

“Err... something like that” he rubs his head shyly.

“I’m sorry doo, I can’t” I said while stand up.

“Please, Jun. If you don’t want to go out with him it’s fine! Just make The Hyunseung guy away from Jiyoon.” He try to pull me down.

Did he just saying a name?

“Who is his name doo?” I asked.

“Wha...what name?” He seems shock with my sudden seriousness.

“Just say it already! Who is the guy name?” I raise my voice volume a bit.

“His name is Hh..yunseungJang Hyunseung.

Great.

TBC

 

Hello!! Finally I updated.

Sorry it took a long time since the chapter before.

and I also udated with picture in every chapter

However, thanks for reading ^.^

Subscribes and Comments are loved <3

Enjoy.