He Resemble Him

Wrong Person

 

Hyunseung POV

“ Yes?” he face me.

Oh . He is really Yong Junhyung. I supposed to be his stalker but, he even saw my face! And what happen before in bus Oh God. This is very embarrassing. I feel my face heating up so I tried to hide it with my hand.

“what happen to you? Something wrong?” he asked me a bit anxious.

I can hold is no more. I’m so embarrassed. So I run away from him as fast as I can.

God it totally not interesting anymore.

Junhyung POV

Today is the best. Yesterday we won the match and I have a very good sleep. I wake up early and go to the school with bus. Then I saw a pretty boy came in and heading toward me. He take a seat beside me.

He seems really tired and sleepy. He rub his eyes continuously and yawning.

Not even a minute, he already sleeping.

I saw his face somehow he’s cute.

Reminding me of someone.

Then I feel his head in my shoulder.

Strawberry shampoo? He’s really cute.

I smell his hair again and again. Why this is so addictive.

Suddenly the bus stop and he’s began to falling. I hold him to keep him for falling.

I swear he’s really slim and light. Not only his hair which smells good but his body too. I don’t want to break my hug but now, the bus started reaching our school so, I keep his head in my shoulder like before and waking him up.

He wake up and started to say sorry to me.

“it’s alright.” I said.

He seems a bit surprise and lift his head to look at me. And when his eyes meet mine, I really saw him in his eyes. He is really resemble him.

Those doe eyed really look the same with my..

Ah, It can’t be him

“you’re student from CUBE high school right? Then we should stop here.”

I raise from my seat and started to walk. But I can’t feel his behind me so I turn my back to face him again. He still in his seat, his face looks like he is trying to remember something.

Is he really him? what the thing he try to remember? Me?

But, it feels not.

“don’t come?” I asked trying to stop my thought.

“oh. Yes.” He followed me.

He is beside me. I still can feel his gaze on me. so I turn to look at him.

All my focus turn to his eyes. His eyes is really something.

“ Here.. you can use it. your eyes looks puffy.”

I took off my glasses and placing it in his face to hide the fact that his eyes is really same as him.

" Yong Jjjun…hyung?!”

What he knows me?

" Yes I am." I said.

I really hope he will said he knows me, that he is him.

But, then he covered his face with his palm and run away from me.

Why is he like that?

Who is he?

Why he really looks like him?

TBC

today I updated again..

a bit longer? no? *sigh

I wrote this in civil lesson hehe.. thanks God my teacher is busy with other student.

so how the story? who is ' him ' who Junhyung thought?

are you curious?

I'll update later.. wait for me okay? hehe..

so comments and subscribe are welcome :D

o yeah thanks to all of you who already read, comment, and even subscribed my stories.

thank you so much..