chapter 1

Twisted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head hurts. I wake up but don't open my eyes. I'm not ready to face the sun that is tickling my cheeks and nose. I groan and try not to think about the school day ahead of me.

 

God, I don't want to go. With a headache like this math class is going to slaughter me even worse than usual.

 

And that's when I feel someone else's even breaths on my hair and realize I'm not alone in my bed.

 

My whole body goes completely stiff and my eyes fly open. I'm unable to move but my eyes circle the room frantically. I'm not in my bed. It looks like I'm in some kind of fancy hotel room that I don't even recognize.

 

My panic deepens. Where the hell am I? And who is the person sleeping next to me, practically on me since that person has wrapped their arm around my waist and their chin lays on my shoulder?

 

I feel scared and struggle not to faint. Blackness tries to overpower me but I fight it. I can't lose now, I need to get out of here. Air leaves my lungs and I can't breath. I squeeze my eyes shut and concentrate on staying in my senses.

 

Just as I have gotten myself to believe that I'm just dreaming, the person cuddling me nuzzles closer to me and moans in their sleep. I go right back to panicking. My hearty is pounding.

 

I can't believe the noise isn't waking them up. In my ears, every beat of my heart sounds like a cannonball going off.

 

I need to calm down and figure out what the hell happened to me. I try to think back last night but I can't remember. The last thing I remembered is school. I remember sitting in cafeteria, joking and talking with my friends as usual.

 

Then it all goes blank. I try not to freak out even more blood feels cold in my veins. I carefully remove my sleeping buddy's hand from my waist and slowly untangle myself from them.

 

I get up from the bed and again look around in the hopes of recognizing something, anything. But there's nothing.

 

"Oh God,"I breath out when I realize that I'm not wearing any clothes except my underwear. I hastily go through the floor and find my bra. I put them on and look for my clothes but all I can find is a skimpy little dress.

 

That can't be mine. I think to myself but after carefully inspecting the entire room I finally admit that it must be mine since there isn't anything else to wear.

 

Well, no other women's clothes on the floor. I can't avoid it anymore. I need to know. I then force myself to turn my head and look at the person sleeping in the bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter